clomid club

How sweet is he!! You take it easy sweetie and keep us posted on your progress.
I am actually excited about O time this month..my kiddos will be at their dads house that week and usually we have them the week I O and its doesn't seem like we get to bd as much as I want...LOL. BUt bring on next week and sme fun!! hehehe
well as they say "make hay whilst the sun shines" get as much in as you can lol, we did it every day this time round hehe needless to say i was knackered and actually quite glad for it to be over hehe

LOl. Well everyday did the job Sam!! Maybe I will go for everyday next week starting on Saturday and see what happens...that is my whole fertile window.

omg Hedge I am sooooo pleased for you. You're right, it is hard hearing about bfp's but not from the girls in LTTTC because you know how much anguish and work has gone into it. Plus it gives us all hope too!

Reedsgirl the clinic said i shouldnt take anything unless i run it by the GP first. They said no pain killers just try and ride it through. Honestly i have been in agony for about 3 weeks with constapation (tmi sorry) tried alsorts of stuff, and nothing worked. was managing it about once a week. I told the clinic and they just said ride it through it will get easier but it got worse. So i went the gp told her and she gave me some water based stuff that doesnt go through your body of something like that. So yes i have to struggle on with out any pain killers.

Sorry for all that info lol

xx

Sweetie that is awful. So sorry you can't have anything...hope you get some relief soon

Fingers crossed hun. So how are you? trying anything new this month hun? xx

Fingers crossed hun. So how are you? trying anything new this month hun? xx

Well other than this darn cold(or whatever it is) I am okay...got the start of a positive on my opk so I think I might O on my own and sooner than I did when I was on clomid. Not sure if that is a good or bad thing. I am going to follow Sam's lead and bd everyday starting tonight and I will probably use the softcups on the day of a positive and day after...still trying to figure out how to accomplish this without stressing out dh!!:)

I no that feeling huni i dont want to stress out OH so im trying not to talk about BD etc but its difficult lol.

Im feeling like rubbish at the moment. Its 3.50 and i should be asleep but wide awake with my mind ticking over and over. Im starting to think i should come off the clomid even though i have just started it. I feel i have far to many things against me for this to work and i dont think i can deal with the pain of getting another AF next month.
I have a six months supply of tablets but im only allowed to use 3 and then i go back to the clinic to check i have done everything they asked me to do while taking clomid. They asked me to give up smoking (i have cut down and made an appointment at the smokin clinic but i forgot to attend the other day so need to make another one) They also told me i had to continue to lose weight cause my BMI is like 40 but the weight is not shifting, i have tried many diets and i used to exercise for 2 hours a day but since its not helped me lose weight i dont see the point. I just feel so down and fed up.

I feel physically sick when i look at myself!!! Damn PCOS!!

Im trying temping this month but feel its pointless cause i keep stupid hours. my body clock is not regular at all so i cant do it at the same time every day.
wednesdays was 35.81 and thursday was 35.94 this just doesnt seem right to me i could be wrong?
Also ive read somewere that opks are useless if you have pcos, is this correct?

Sorry ladies for the rant (AGAIN) just needed to get this off my chest i might try and get my head down for a few hours.

(Hope you dont mind me ranting in here instead of making a new thread)

Have a good day all

xx

VickyLou so sorry you are having a rough time. Give the clomid some time to work sweetie. Maybe with some prayers and luck you won't have to worry about af for the next 9 months!! I know what you mean about losing weight...I just can't seem to stick to a diet or cutting down on caffiene. I am lucky in tha fact I do not smoke...but dh does(did) now he is a smoker/chewer...only smokes when I let him have a few drinks but it still drives me insane. I am not a smoker..and I feel blessed that is one habit I didn't take up. Good luck with the trying to stop it is so hard. HAve you seen the new electronic cigs??

Thanks huni, your right it is difficult. OH is a smoker aswel so theres another thing going against me.

Yes i have seen them hun but cant find them anywere around here. Never thought about looking on the net though so i may do that. Thanks for the reminder huni xxx

i have an e cig got mine from the internet think i payed £30 for mine try www.miragecigarettes.co.uk or you can call this number 08454750148 me personaly i dont like it but not everyone is the same i find it quiet heavy an the taste of them are not nice i have decided to just cut down because its like catch 22 ya stop smoking then you have added stress of that an more stress added to what you already have is not good for ttc x x

Sam & Vicky good luck. I am not a smoker but I run a gas station and we sell ALOT of cigs...I am also married to a smoker and I can see how hard it is to try to stop. We sell a ecig called a Gummacci...they are actually pretty popular over here and there is no smoke just water vapor...but idk if they really work with helping to quit

HI everyone- how are you all today?

I have had the day off work due to AF!!! The witch is a vengeful bitch this cycle! I'm so heavy I can barely leave the house!

BabyLou that is awful. So sorry hunni. Hope she eases up soon. I am home today as well but only because I can't kick this darn head cold. UGH!!!!!!

Hi everyone! Loulou Im sorry the evil one is been even more menacing this month hun! Hope it lightens up a bit for the rest of the weekend!

Sam - I used to smoke, in fact I never imagined giving it up until I was acutally pregnant but one day I just didnt want one, well I did but not like I'd normally want/need one. So i did patches for a few weeks then kept forgetting to put them on and have never looked back! Hence why I have about 3 packets of patches knocking around the house!!!! My friend tho got pregnant while smoking, hubby forced her off them during,of course, and all the way through the nine months she was a nightmare!!!!!!! As soon as he was born - she wanted one! You def have to be in the total right frame of mind to quit!!!

I smoked as well- I gave up in October. I still miss it now!! :-(

omg i lovee this site, in new to the site so excuse me lol, im ttc with pcos n have an appointment in may to c wots goin on n hopefully get the wonder drug clomid, been ttc for almost 3 years now, iv been married to my dh for 5 months now xxx

I smoked as well- I gave up in October. I still miss it now!! :-(

Oh dont get me wrong every now and then Im walking behind someone whos smoking and I want to steal it from them hahaha! Thats after a year!

It just annoys me when medics say "You'll have trouble conceiving if you smoke" Balls - You have trouble conceiving if you have pcos etc etc!!!!:haha:

omg i lovee this site, in new to the site so excuse me lol, im ttc with pcos n have an appointment in may to c wots goin on n hopefully get the wonder drug clomid, been ttc for almost 3 years now, iv been married to my dh for 5 months now xxx

Welcome to the group keepsmiling. Good PMA name I like it!!!!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->