clomid club

i already have children an i smoked when i conceived them

Thats what I mean Sam. They told me to stop so I could have them and I did and its made no bloody difference hahaha!

Hows this cycle going hun??? Any side effects?

It's the same as alcohol and caffeine!! Now there are two things that I miss more than anything when I try to give them up!!!!

im ok no side effects yet today is my last day on clomid for this month i usually get all my cramps mid month also started temping this month i find a right pain in the arse ff have got me on day 5 an im on day 6

I hear you on the alcohol. Boy do I miss my vino on a friday night after work!!! But its gotta be done hasnt it?? Im just glad I dont drink caffeine drinks! Im like Jesus, water and wine baby all the way hahaha!

Roll ov Sam!!! Think your first in the race for it this month???? Im gonna temp this month too I think.

I can not give up my Mt. DEW!!!!!!! I just need it a 4am when I am at work and can't function. I think I am getting ready to O ladies...does anyone else get moody around O time??

i get very grumpy an sore around ov sometimes the cramps feel like af they felt really bad last month but i put that down to clomd because i ov on my own an clomid is just a boost it makes twice has bad but i dont get moody around af just annoyed that she arrived after all the hard work

Well I am not cramping this month and I guess its cause am not on clomid this month...but I am being super mooody!!

this ttc is really stressful so it does make ya moody what are you using at the moment x

Going all natural...except would like to use softcups if I culd get my darn dh to cooperate. Thinking that this cycle may be a bust as I am getting a my surge earlier than I was...and dh and I are crabby with each other!!:(

I have been moody every single day of the last cycle and still am now! I feel horrendous on these tablets! :growlmad:

i got my softcups this week but a little scared to use them me an dh dont really fall out we dont get chance has i dont see that much of him cos he works away but last month i made him take a week off whilke i was ovulating its not ideal but its the only way we can work it hope you an dh make it up x

Question...I'm cd 29 today. I have been getting nauseated every night for the last 2 or 3 nights, and last night I actually woke up around 4 am and threw up. I don't think I'm ill, I feel fine most of the time and I have no other symptoms that would indicate a stomach bug. I took a FRER test today and it was negative. I don't know what DPO I am, but I'm guessing around 12. What I want to know is, could this be a clomid side effect? When I was taking the pills I had no side effects at all. I took the last one 3 weeks ago today - is it likely that it would make me sick now? I'm REALLY hoping that its morning sickness and I'll get my BFP in a day or two, but I don't want to get my hopes up too much. Anyone else experience this?

Hi emilouis- to be honest my symptoms have been constant and have lasted all cycle! Not really had nausea though- so lets hope it is your BFP! xxx

evening ladies, how are we all tonight? i have spent the last few hours crying lol and then went and crawled into my bed! i hope they are wrong, how can this be happening?
feel like shit!!

Sam dont give in yet. They have buggered things up before as you well know so dont say its over just yet ok????? I am sending you my stickiest bean thought hun xxx

Hi ladies!

Hedge - hope you are ok? whats happened hun?
Loulou - sorry the witch is being so nasty, hope you feel better soon huni!
Welcome Keepsmiling! Lots of luck for a BFP soon.

Iv been really moody and emotional today, feel like I am on a big rollercoaster after being on such a high yesterday after scan!
Been getting some quite strong cramps in my right side and some little ones on the left.
Just feel like iv been a real mardy arse to my work colleagues and hubby.
Hes at work tonight so Im home alone and bored now - feeling very sorry for myself but I dont know why and dont think that I should be cuz at least Im ovulating this month!!

Sorry for the rant, dunt know what is up with me tonight!! Ill get over it Im sure

Hope everyone has had good days.

:hug:

well i went the hospital this morning to have a scan, as presumed they couldn't see anything but they did HCG levels, they told me before i left that they should be at 600-700
they rang this afternoon to tell me i am likely to miscarry in the next few days as my levels are only 96
ok so need some advice here
i am on cd27 today i am now 15dpo so 3 weeks and 6days pg yeah and everywhere i look i find that i am ok with a level of 96
https://babymed.com/FAQ/Content.aspx?14374

can you guys take a look please as i am sure they are wrong

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"