clomid club

From ur dates hun, that looks to me like you say!
I might be wrong tho, not very good at that sort of thing.
FX and lots of sticky babydust coming your way! xx

From that website everything looks good to me. You wouldn't even get to the 600-700 for a few more days yet...are they going to retest in a few days?

From what you posted and from what others suggest you must not fret. Its very wrong of them but I think they are just presuming due to your history - Not right I know. It is very early and bodies do wierd things. One minute something is this level the next its that. Please keep up your PMA hun. Am praying for you xxx

Sam dear...looks like to me your right where you need to be according to that chart. Remember these are also the docs who said you wouldn't get preggo!! ANd wow you are!! Good luck sweetie. YOur in my prayers

thanks girls, i am getting retested on Sunday so will have the results Sunday afternoon, i am now worried sick lol, i keep "imagining" that the cramps i am having are bad, but i been throwing up most of the night and yesterday so really not sure what to make of it.xx

FX for you luv. I know how much this means to you and you so deserve a happy ending!! Try not to stress hunni its not good for you or your little bean!! Try to relax and keep up the PMA!!

Hey there Sam. My HCG was 99 when I was already 7-8 days late for AF, so your level sounds fine to me. I will keep you in my thoughts and will be hoping for all the best!

Hedge- I would think that level was fine for this early!! It sounds like they're being overly cautious to me!! You already have kids don't you?? What were your HCG levels when you had them?

i am awake cos i just can't sleep too anxious but i have come up with a theory. https://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/23/23_33_8.gifok so i think what could have happened is this when i rang up the hospital i had only just got a positive test that morning on a digital, i had been having positive tests for a day or so if you remember but they were very faint yeah well when the nurse asked me today when i got a positive test, i said two days ago, well 3 if you count the really faint one, so then she asked me what date i ovulated so i told her it was cd 12, so what if she thought that when i got the positive test i was like 4 weeks that day ie cd28 (which in reality was cd26) and then has subtracted that so 28-12= 18 dpo. so now look at the levels for that range
https://www.conceivingconcepts.com/learning/articles/hcg_ranges.html

so i am infact only today (saturday) 16dpo so obviously my levels would be lower
lol sorry girls just had that thought and got all excited hehe

Sounds logical to me Hedge! Well done you! Sometimes that wierd time of night does help the lightbulb turn on and make everythin seem better xxx Very relieved hun xxx

AF came this morning so back on round 3 of clomid tomorrow 3rd time lucky :( x.

thanks girls, i am getting retested on Sunday so will have the results Sunday afternoon, i am now worried sick lol, i keep "imagining" that the cramps i am having are bad, but i been throwing up most of the night and yesterday so really not sure what to make of it.xx

Hedge I am keeping my fingers crossed for you. I looked at the link and your levels look good to me. Really hope this is your time. xxxx :hugs:

Hey Caz and Bob! I'll be joining you next weekend on cycle 3 hun so you wont be alone xxx

caz and bob I am on day 4 of cycle 3 so you are only a few days behind me xxx

Ladies last month i had loads of symptoms and thought it was due to a BFP but af showed, so think it was due to clomid. This month i have had no symptoms at all. Could this be a good sign? Thankyou. xx

Jennifer, no way to know for sure but I will tell you that I had almost no symptoms the month I got my BFP. I was convinced the Clomid didn't work b/c I had hardly any of those lovely side effects going on. LOL I wish you the best of luck! Do you think you ovulated and if so, any idea of what day you ovulated on?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->