clomid club

I would Sam but I'm going to gran canaria a week on Sunday!! Yay!

I'm not in the TWW Ollie!?! Haven't ovulated yet!

Not yet you havent but its day 14 for you so you are ALMOST there :thumbup:

Oh my god though you had best post while your away or we wont know if its a BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance:

Oh I will! I will have my sticks and my clomid incase AF starts! Luckily I won't need to take the softcups as it's wrong part of the cycle. Probably a good job - wouldn't fancy getting stopped at the airport and having to explain them!

Oh I will! I will have my sticks and my clomid incase AF starts! Luckily I won't need to take the softcups as it's wrong part of the cycle. Probably a good job - wouldn't fancy getting stopped at the airport and having to explain them!

:haha::haha::haha: LMAO LOU!!!!

that made me laugh Loulou!! hehe!
Have a fun hols!! I need a holiday but cant afford it this year which is a bummer!

Caz bob have you had any ov pains yet??? Day 11????

Mrsmab anymore from you??? xxx

a bit not much only jew to ovulat on cd 14 like last month its fertil day to day so i will be bding tonight xxx :) xxx

Not long to go til the big day then hey?? Hahaha!

Ive just started with some horrid pains in my tubes! Anyone else ever had this on clomid day 2????? Really hurts! xxx

yeah I had ovary cramps on cd2 and 3 as well Ollie.

Bit of a major announcement for me - I am 1dpo! :happydance:

Caz bob have you had any ov pains yet??? Day 11????

Mrsmab anymore from you??? xxx

hey huni,
still having cramps and have just sat and got really tearful at something silly on the TV then sat and watched born every minute and have bawled my eyes out all the way through!!
Duno what is up with me now! Think she is coming!

xxxx

Yay Dragon Mummy!!

Rudeollie- I seem to remember some intense pains on the first cycle- think they on my last day of the tablets! Clomid does cause some horrid side effects! I would put it down to that unless the pain becomes severe or intense! xxx

My OPKs are completely blank now- not even a hint of pink! Come on ovaries- do your bloody job!!

Oh bloody hell Lou! Nothing on the opks??? Theyre gonna keep you hanging on arent they? Little buggers!

Mrsmab - My eyes are soo sore for crying - I really thought William was going.... Good news in the end though!

Bloody clomid giving me pain now. I had ov pain terrible first month, second month loads of hot flushes and wierd eyes etc and no ov and no this on cycle 3 - What does it all mean??? = clomid is a mystery hahaha

I'm know- mine were blank the last two months right up until the couple of hours before my positive. They then went blank again by the next test I did! It's just hard not to worry that it isn't going to work each month though!

know what you mean - i was cacking it that it just wasn't going to work at all as we're going to run out of options!

Hey ladies, surprisingly enough I feel much better! Just got a REALLY stuffy/runny nose now. AF is due tomorrow bah!

Rudeolie ~ I will be testing on Sunday if AF doesnt show tomorrow, honestly I dont even have preAF cramps! (KNOCK ON WOOD)

Dragonmum ~ Congrats on the ovulation!!

Babyloulou ~ I guess it could be symptoms, the clogged nose I think is from a rise in Progesterone which is really good!

Caz&Bob ~ Get ready for BABY DANCING WWOOT WWOOT!!

Mrsmab ~ Cramps are a sign for some, have you gotten AF yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->