clomid club

Ooh Sonya things sound good. Fingers crossed for a bfp
News from me, check out my chart. IT LOOKS NORMAL! Which for me is a huge deal! X

I haven't got a stuffy nose Sonya- and haven't ovulated yet! Are you thinking about someone else?? X

ok why has my other ovary started hurting? i had ov pains in my left on Sunday and Monday, now I have then on my right....

Sonya I have my fingers firmly crossed for you hun! I really hope we get a bfp this month on here! That would boost me up looooads!!!!
Lou - Anything yet??? How oftent are you testing this month?? Oh and when did you start the robitussin???

Dragon mum ~ I also get pains on both sides ex. this cycle i ovulated with my left ovary, and had stronger pains on my right! I have been ovulating mainly on my right ovary the past 6 months!! I just realised that when i had my HSG my right was blocked.. hmmmmm..... lol, they unblocked it but still, maybe thats why i havent been getting pregnant!!

OOOOO RUDE that would be awesome!!!

Way awesome hun!!!!!!! Oh my god and the hsg unblocked your right hand side??? I am happy dancing at my desk for you yipee!!!!!!!!!
Woooo hooooo!!!! xxx

LOL, ya they said they unblocked it.. then i started worrying out loud and the dr told me to stop researching on the internet HAHA

Rudeollie- I am testing numerous times a day. Hopefully I will get a positive soon!! I can't settle until I do- I hate this part more than the TTW!!!

Dragonmummy- I think that is just a Clomid thing- I have random pains on both sides that alternate throughout the month!

Sonya- ahhhhh! Sorry I understand now! That's sounding really good for you honey! I hope this is your BFP!! xxx

thanks girls - was a bit concerned that i was kicking out eggs every other day :rofl: i would have been pleased but having watched obem last night i am soooooo not hoping for multiples!

Hahaha you sound like me! Thats what Im like and the docs always tell me off for it! The internet is such a help sometimes (like this) but can be a hinderence too sometimes! Haha x

well i personaly think it intimidates them lol, seams we know more about the reproductive system than they do!!!

I have slight left ovary pain this morning! Stupid Clomid messing me about! Opk had a slight prominent line again this morning- but it did yesterday too and then it faded to nothing!

thanks girls - was a bit concerned that i was kicking out eggs every other day :rofl: i would have been pleased but having watched obem last night i am soooooo not hoping for multiples!

God I know Dragon - talk about bad time to watch that last night! I was a wreck! All I could say was not triples!!!!! Poor little william xxx

Lou - I cant wait to get to your stage! I hate this part cos Im just sat waiting and getting flushes hahaha! xxx

Lou - When should I start the medicine??? Can find anywhere that says when to take it??
And anyone - which is best for a good thick lining for implantation green tea or raspberry leaf tea???? I hearing reports on both and WANT THE TRUTH haha only because I hate tea and dont want to subject myself to the wrong one!!!

I personaly drink green tea with verbena and lemongrass. These all come in capsule form, if you're not one for drinking tea.

Oh really?? Fab, thanks for that Sonya. Just from any leading herbalist store??? I will send DH to go in his lunch break! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->