clomid club

I drink Green Tea Rudeollie- I've heard too many conflicting reports about raspberry leaf tea. I drink the Clipper Decaffinated Green Tea. As for the medicine I researched it and the main advice was to take it for 5 days up to ovulation and one day after that- so 6 days altogether. So start it CD9 and keep taking it until you ovulate (your covered then from CD14 onwards for ov)

Will do thanks hun!
Yeah there are loooads of conflicting reports on the tea so I will just stick with the green decaf Ive been having.....I have JUST about got it timed to how I can drink it without gaggin! Hahaha! DH's on it too and likes it...Blurgh but then again I'd rather hes on that than coffee! xxx

You should try green tea with verbena and lemongrass, its lovely! https://www.wtea.com/product-item.aspx?item=28 and it does increase healthy cm!

You should try green tea with verbena and lemongrass, its lovely! https://www.wtea.com/product-item.aspx?item=28 and it does increase healthy cm!

Thansk for that Sonya :hugs: I shall get me some of that on order.....And until then I'll keep up with this seaweed tasting one and my grapefruit. Ive noticed a change since taking those to be honest.....It amazes me how things so simple change the way your body works! And how much we have to look for and do for these blooming bundles of joy :winkwink::wacko:

My god Sonya you are an encyclopedia of fertility knowledge! Hahaha!
Figs it is for him then, bad morphology so he'll give anything a go.......Hmmm I wonder if fig rolls work too hahaha I can DEFINATELY get him to eat them ! xxx

hi girls hope your all fine today i have got af like pains today i dont no if it because i went on bike ride yesterday or not or it might be ov pain fertil day 2 today xx :) xx

Caz - Im sure it'll just be ov pains... starting to push that egg out for you to catch xxx

Sonya - Yeah he's on wellman tablets and a zinc booster. He's eating more spinach than popeye too so fingers crossed it helps out. You can but try hey??? xxx

The grapefruit juice and medicine don't seem to be doing anything for me. I have loads of creamy, thick CM today!! I am on 3 glasses of grapefruit a day and the maximum of the medicine!! I never get good CM though! Looks like I may have to resort to Conceive Plus again after all!

Oh sorry its not helping your cm Lou....Im only having about half a glass in the morning and a green tea at about 5pm....Its could all go boobs up though when I start with this medicine (i hope not tho!) Ive still got my preseed in case tho and zestica! xxx

I used it last month for the first time and thought it was FAB! Really keeps it all up there, if you get my meaning! Hahaha Only problem we had was I didnt ov.....But Im gonna do this month and the preseed WILL help the boys get to the egg!

I've used preseed but swapped to Conceive Plus last cycle- I think they are both about the same though x

Yeah Im pretty sure it is.... I only got preseed cos it was the only one they had on the site I got my opks and hpts from. Well home for me in ten now cos my boss is letting me take an hours leave! Yipee!!!!!!!! xxx

I had the Clipper decaf green tea too. Also, I'd suggest evening primrose. I'm not sure which one it was, but one thing I did helped my cm loads. Oh, I was taking Pregnacare Conception too x

I am taking Starflower capsules and Pregnacare too. I swapped the oil of evening primrose for Starflower because I was told OEP can delay ovulation sometimes!

WOOOO HOOOOO! Lou, quick run home and poa magic stick!!!!!!!!!!! Hahhaa Theyve arrived so you should have your waiting for you!!!!!!!!!!!

Meg - Got them hun, thanks soooo much! PS: Im on the clipper green tea too x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->