clomid club

Pleasure! There's not many there but it's for good luck really! Lou, if you've not got yours yet you should get them tomorrow as posted the same day x

Hey ,it can only take one right??? I have a lot of faith in these babies and everything else Im doing this month....Now to send egg thoughts to my ovaries so I ov! Hmmmm hmmmm hmmmm (thats the noise necessry to get the massage through hahaha)

Hey ladies feel like i havent been here for ages, Oh has been hogging the laptop for the last 2 days so couldnt get on.

Thanks reeds and loulou i have made an appointment at the doctors on monday to beg her for a blood test lol hopefully there will be no problem.

Could you ladies look at these pics for me please. The first one was taken after about 1 minute and the second one was about 5 minutes. It says on the packet you can leave it upto 10 minutes then its void. New to all this so dont no whats what really lol.

I had really bad cramps early hours (about 4am) and my pelvic line rised a little, might sound weird but i was prodding around my pelvic area and i could feel a hard ball type thing that really really hurt when i touched it. After an hour it had gone. Checked Cervix and its very soft and high, (can barely touch it). Not much CM though.

I think i have ovualted but not sure or i will at some point today.
Im right on track though CD14.

Thanks in advance girls for opinions on my pics. Hope all is well with everyone. Right now ill go and check through everything i have missed xxx

Attachments

• 24032010224.jpg
    24032010224.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 10
  • 24032010226.jpg
    24032010226.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 9
Looks good Vicky and the pain albeit horrid sounds good to hahaha! Just make sure your bd'ing when you can hun and I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! Im living through you girls now while I wait for my turn! xxx 10 days to go! xxx

Thanks hun. well we have been bding since friday and i plan on doing it til saturday just to be on the safe side. you have 10days til OV or AF hun? xx

You should have it nailed this month then Vix!
10 days til ov for me........Im so nervous I wont ov again though....Trying to stay chilled out but its so hard isnt it?x

Hi Ladies :flower:

I really hope you don't mind me butting in on your thread, I haven't posted here before - but would like to join your Clomid Club! I am taking my first 50mg tablet tonight and I have a few last minute questions!

I have posted a thread in the TTC section https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-...t-clomid-emergency-last-minute-questions.html and would really appreciate you having a look and responding if you have 2 minutes...

I have to go out tonight, but I will be checking on my phone and would really appreciate any responses! :flower:

Thank you sooo much in advance!

:hugs: :hugs:

SBB - Just posted but didnt change the colour of the text so hope you can see what I put...I wrote it by the side of your questions xxx

Ollie it sure is hard work.... so difficult to stay calm lol. My OH keeps telling me to chill and not think about it but we all no its not that easy. Men ay they dont quite understands us ay lol. I take it you do temps and opks hun? Fingers crossed you OV this month huni. xx

SBB replied to your thread hun.Hope i helped in some way. If you need anything else just ask xx

Yay!! Mine are here too! Thanks for the magic sticks Megs- it is so lovely of you xxx :hugs:

I have peed on one already- still blank- but let's hope the magic starts it work now I've used one!! Come on ovulation- hurry up!! :wacko:

VickyLou- that is a very nearly positive- I reckon if you do one in another couple of hours it will be positive. You should ovulate 12-36 hours after the last positive! Good Luck! Get BDing!! :thumbup:

SBB- I have just replied to your post :flower:

Yeah doing all I can....Grapefruit jiuce, green tea, preseed vitamins, hubby too. Gosh Im outta breathe just hinking of it all! Hahaha! Loving your new pic btw! xxx

Green tea? ergh ive heard loads of people talk about it but never tried it. but i dont like tea if its taste anything like that lol. What does grapefruit juice do hun?
Im only doing opks and conceive plus, OH is taking vitamins, when he remembers lol.
Thanks huni i just got the new specs today lol i think there sooooooo lush. xx

Loulou thanks huni thwas done about 2am so ill do another about 8ish. Hope you get your positve soon. xx

Vicky - it helps the cm like green tea....I dont do tea either but i let it cool and dont leave it in too long then chek it back!!!! Ha ha Its the only way to do. I find its helped mine loads!!!

Tres lush hun, tres lush!!!!! xxx

OOOoooo I like the new pic Vickylou- I wish I could put one on but I am a teacher so I daren't! I would never live it down if it was discovered by a kid at school!! (I know it's unlikely but ya never know!)

I quite like green tea. If you don't like it much then get green tea with mint- it's very minty and tasty! Grapefruit juice helps CM (although hasn't worked for me yet!)

Ah i might try that then i dont no if ill keep it down lol. Grapefruit sounds better though.
Awww thanks girlies, its nice to get compliments lol.

Do you mind if i add you 2 as a friend on here and stalk you, i promise not to too much though lol.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->