clomid club

Thanks ollie.

Well girls is this my peak, the line appeared straight away and was very dark in 2 minutes. On the photo it might look different but in person it looks darker than the control line.:happydance:

Attachments

• 24032010255.jpg
    24032010255.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 5
  • 24032010256.jpg
    24032010256.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 9
That'll be the one Vicky! Well done vickys eggs now lets get you fertilizied! xxx

And i want to go and BD but OH has a mate round lol. Typical lol. Happy happy happy now though feel like i can relax abit. xx

Oh no hahaha Typical!!!!!
Well my hubby has taken him self off after we had a huge barney about nothing! Nice hey??
So clomid day 3 and the 4month anniversary of my dad dying and he's forgotton all this and has a go.
Twat! Sorry if that offends anyone xx

Hey ladies, surprisingly enough I feel much better! Just got a REALLY stuffy/runny nose now. AF is due tomorrow bah!

Rudeolie ~ I will be testing on Sunday if AF doesnt show tomorrow, honestly I dont even have preAF cramps! (KNOCK ON WOOD)

Dragonmum ~ Congrats on the ovulation!!

Babyloulou ~ I guess it could be symptoms, the clogged nose I think is from a rise in Progesterone which is really good!

Caz&Bob ~ Get ready for BABY DANCING WWOOT WWOOT!!

Mrsmab ~ Cramps are a sign for some, have you gotten AF yet?

No sign of AF huni. think im 10 or 11 DPO today. FX still. Havnt had as many cramps today but the ones that I have had have been really painful!! Sorry took so long to reply, very hectic day today!!

Hi everyone else!! Hope everyone is ok tonight!
Vicky that looks good huni!!! Get BDing soon!!
Whats the earliest ppl have tested before?
Dunt wana get my hopes up and test too early then get really upset but this month feels like its really dragging! LOL!
xxx

I think you can test at 11dpo mrsmab- lots of people get BFPs then!! It is early though so don't give up hope if it's BFN!

Rudeollie- sorry OH is being a twat! Tell him I said he is a dickhead when he gets back! x

p.s:- Vickylou- that is a definite positive!! It's worked! Yay!! Chuck the friend out and go BD!

Thanks Lou, I will maek sure i tell him!
My friends just text asking for my hand blender and I had to lie and say I didnt know where it was so she didnt see my streaky tear ridden face! Hahaha Need it for full impact when he comes back home!
Mrsmab you can def test now but like lou said it could go either way at the stage! FX tho xxx How exciting xxx

Thanks Lou, I will maek sure i tell him!
My friends just text asking for my hand blender and I had to lie and say I didnt know where it was so she didnt see my streaky tear ridden face! Hahaha Need it for full impact when he comes back home!
Mrsmab you can def test now but like lou said it could go either way at the stage! FX tho xxx How exciting xxx

Awwww Ollie thats crap... sorry hes gone off some were and im sorry about your dad huni. Hope your alright.

loulou thanks huni, im trying lol but OH is having none of it. Says he doesnt want to be forced into it lol.....

Im shocked they actually worked tbh lol. Feel really happy and like something will happen this month. Maybe i shouldnt get my hopes up but hey us ttc girls cant help it lol. xx

He has got a point Vickylou- we did it very mechanically and on the right days cycle 1- but by cycle 2 we felt like robots and it became a real struggle- I am trying to make it more natural this month! Don't let it become like that- it's harder to come back from!

Totally agree Lou! I find that DH worse than I am tho....Last month was every night for about 15 days, I was impressed he still worked hahaha But it was sooo tough on us. We laugh about it now but it wasnt funny at the time.
We didnt dtd until ages after.......And I fully intend on using every cheesy seduction technique this time round to make it more normal xxx

Just wanted to stop in and check on the clomid girls!! I have been missing you girls!!

How is everyone? Ollie, Lou, Vicky & Meg??

Hello to all the new girls? FX all you get BFP this month!!

Know the feelinggirls. Some months it feels like u are a machine and do it for the sake of it!!
Decided I'm guns try hold off till fri or sat to test! Will have to stock up on tests and it's payday fri! Lol! Guna be hard work waiting till then tho!
Hi reedsgirl! How are u?
Xxxx

Lou lou im trying to keep it as normal as possible but he nos its my fertile day today so hes constantly thinking about it. I dont think its going to happen tonight though.

Reedsgirl im all good thanks got my positive OPK earlier so all is great. Just got to get BDing now. Hope your well sweetie? xx

Good positive Vicky - result! Like the specs, a bit like mine - so obviously you've got good taste!! :coolio:

I'm good thanks reedsgirl - still nervous but hopeful. Staying on here helps and I'm hopeful to see everyone get BFPs! x

Hey reeds, Im doing ok now hun DH bought me chocolate so we're friends now xxx CYcle day 4 for me....Aching to get to the ov stage hahaha!

Hows you??

Megs I love that you still pop in to see us......Its like a carrot in front of the donkey hehehe Shows us its all worth it xxx

Mrsmab - Cant wait til the weekend hehehe xxx

Vickylou - Hope he changes his mond for you hun....When did you last dtd??

Hi Megs- glad to see you are well honey! Did you see my thanks post for the sticks earlier? They were waiting for me when I got in!! Thanks ever so much- it was a lovely thing to do xxx

Oh yes, sorry I missed it before - glad you got them and I REALLY hope they give you luck! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->