clomid club

Oh my god I don't believe it! After blank tests for days- even all day today- I have just used a meg/laura "lucky stick" and got a near positive! I reckon I'll have my positive opk by tomorrow morning! Thanks again Megs - let's hope the rest of the luck rubs off too! Xxx

I know- I am so relieved. The only thing that's bothering me though is my cm is the worst ever! The last two months it has been watery around ovulation with only a teeny amount of ewcm for an hour or so. This month though it is just really thick and White lotion like! Not good! And I've used grapefruit juice AND cough medicine! Looks like we're resorting to conceive plus again!!!!!!

Hi megs thanks, its good to now others views.

Ollie we have dtd 16th,18th,20th,22nd,23rd, i think we defo have to dtd today and maybe tomorrow and then we will be fine i think. Not 100% though.

Lou lou thats great news huni it must be thoughs lucky sticks. Fingers crossed for morning hun xx

Thanks vickylou! Hope you manage to seduce your OH! Good night everyone xxx

hey ladies i wondered if i can join please and also see if you have any advise for me i am willing to listen to it all and would be very greatful to see if im doing things right i feel like maybe im not. well heres my story

im 22 and so is my partner and we been tryin for 2 years after i had a eptopic preg with tube removal (left side) tried for year no luck but then had investigations for another year an finally found out that id stopped ovulating totally (no idea why) but that was it! then i had a ruptured cyst in dec 2009 and then feb 2010 got put on clomid 50mg taken cd2-cd6 did my 1st round but a BFN but a nice normal cycle of 28 days mine are usually all over and longer.
iv now had my 2nd round of clomid tabs im on cd 14
i tried to work out my days to start ov tests and i got from cd 11 to 15 so iv been testing and they all cummin up with a really faint line iv done three days up to now iv still got to do later todays so as you can see very confused but i am feeling positive about this month for some reason!
i would give up anything for this to work to get our baby! i just hoping this year is gonna be good for us!
i hope you ladies dont mine.
and feel free to ask me anything i dont mind. thanks x

Welcome Onewish sorry about your loss hun. I would just keep taking your opks. The best time to test is between 2pm and 8pm and try to lessen your fluid intake about 2-4 hours prior to testing. I have been known to test 3x a day to try to catch the surge when I thinks its close to time but your fmu(first morning urine) is the not the best as it can you give a false positive due to the urine being so concentrated from all night. With clomid it also seemed to push my O day back to cd 16. I have a 28/29 day cycle usually. Good luck hope your journey to a BFP is a short one. Don't know if this any help but this was what I needed the most help with when I first started on clomid

good morning ladies hope everyone is feeling ok today an not stressing too much an welcome to onewish all the girls are really lovely here an very helpfull. oh an babylou you was right about when i ov ff have put my coverline on my chart well done you an i hope you get your bfp on opk today fx for you love xxxx

Fab news Lou Lou! The site crashed on me last night so I only just read teh fab news on the magic sticks!!!!!!!!!! Yipee!!!!

Welcome onewish- I think reeds explained it all about the opks......Just keep bedding to catch that egg hun xxx

Sonya - Hows you? Anything to report yet??

Sam - Good news on your chart hun! xxx

Nothing from me, just took my 4 tablet so something should start kicking in soon I hope......Oh up most of the night sweating tho...Not very attractive hahaha!

morning all - got my crosshairs today! very exciting. Got to get it together in a minute as we're going to view a new house shortly. We're rapidly outgrowing our little maisonette and if I am going to be producing another Dragon Child then we'll need some space. PMA ALL THE WAY!!!

Morning everyone- glad to hear we are seeing lots of crosshairs on here today!

Well my OPK was lighter this morning- so I am really hoping that the surge was in the night and I just missed it. It was dark and nearly positive so I hope it was my surge and not just aflukey line! My surges were really short the last two cycles too so it could have been. Again i'll just have to see what my temps do to find out!

Fingers crossed for the temps Lou!!!!!!!!! We need a BFP on here this month!!xxx

Friends, shall we start a clomid club.Please join those who are using clomid this month.I am in my second round of clomid.Now on cd12.took clomid from cd2-cd6. Now fingers crossed for ovulation.Please update your stories also...

hi i would like to join clomid club i started taking clomid 100mg on 2nd of march up to day 6 on day 14 had scan i had folicle size 23mm my lining was good aswell 13mm so here goes period due monday or restart clomid on day 2 which will be tues

Hi Julia - Welcome to the club!! Wow those measurements are looking great for you hun! FX for the weekend - Let us know how you get on.....You could be our quickest turn around hahaha! xxx

Hi ladies, im 14 dpo waiting on AF. Feel like I have a cold, and feel like AF is going to show up, then i dont lol. Body cant make up its mind!!!! Checked my cp its high and squishy? sorry i know its TMI but whatever lol. If nothing shows up then im going to test on sunday.

Sonya I have my fingers firmly crossed that she doesnt show for you! xxx
And I dont think there's such a thing as tmi on here xxx

I really hope it was my surge- these first two weeks have been the longest so far! I hate all the waiting!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->