clomid club

Hi girls. I OV'ed on friday (I think), but I have my CD21 bloods booked for wednesday. Do you think I should move them back to this friday so it's 7 days after OV?? or leave them on CD21?

Clomid isn't being good to me this month. This is my second month on it and I am getting severe headaches and visual disturbances (i.e. when I move my eyes I see white flashes).

Not really liking it much.

Hi girls, can I join you? Just started taking clomid again this month, got a :bfp: on round 3 last time but had a MMC at 5 weeks back at the beginning of September. Was unsure if we should wait a while longer but :witch: came this week ,and we decided we can't delay just from fear that it will happen again - we must think positive. Got 4 rounds this time and if no :bfp: got to get my tubes checked.

Good luck to you all and good to see so many of you sharing clomid stories.

x

Hey Ladies , well AF turned up in all her glory yesterday after giving me a 5 day agonising wait (Tesco's made a fortune from me in preg tests!!!!!!!!)
But every cloud has a silver lining I can now start my first round of Clomid 50mg CD2 - 6, I'll take the first tablet tonight in the hope that I'll sleep through ant side effects ... but I was wondering, those of you who have suffered side effects did they start straight away or a few days in, I have a wedding to attend this weekend so would like to prepare in case they really hit me.
Sarah

Hi
I am on cycle 4 but day 1 of tablets so we are at the same stage. I have not really noticed any side effects, other than than the people around me say I am more grumpy than usual. Hope you don't get any side effects and enjoy the wedding.

Just want to say :hi: to u all, if my tubes come back ok, i get clomid on the 21st which should be pretty much CD1 for me, so i should be starting it in a few weeks. Good luck girls i hope clomid is treating u all well :hugs:

Good luck everyone in the Clomid Club..... it worked for me, round one! Got my :BFP: couldnt believe it.
All the very best

Me and Squiggle

Well, 3dpo. I've got so many mixed feelings about everything. FF says I OV'ed monday, but still nervous about my blood test monday to confirm! I've got high hopes this month because of the Clomid, but also trying to keep my feet on the ground because it's only round 1.

Here's to the loooong TWW - anyone else waiting?

I'm on my last cycle of clomid, is the 4th round, had my scan this morning which showed 3 follicles but only 12mm each so no trigger jab for me. Am going to see if I o by myself next week but I don't have very high hopes.

You can have sex! When it comes to BD'ing I started on CD8 and then did it nearly everyday until my temp rise. I've read every other day is enough though, and maybe even better. I started using OPK's on CD10. Hope that helps x

I don't know about the scan thing because I didn't have one... I didn't have any trigger jabs either. I'm not sure if that would maybe come later if the clomid on it's own doesn't work... are you having CD21 bloods?

hey girls, cd14 and just got my peak! 2 days ealier than last month - i'm so gonna catch that egg this time!

Good Luck aflight, it looking good ... :p
I'm CD 7 and took my last clomid pill last night. This was my first cycle and I really was a little bit worried. Had heard awful side effect stories but I needn't have worried atall except for being incredibly emotional (Hysterically almost!!!) :cry: I suffered no side effects atall so im just waiting to see what happens next .. were planning on BDing every other day starting at CD 10. Unless any other more experienced Clomid ladies think we should be starting now ?? Dont want to tire OH out too soon ......:blush:

i want to be in the clomid group!:happydance: i'm on my 3rd cycle this month i'm taking it cd3-7 i'm on cd5. Taking it at night before bed helps well except for the night sweats lol

Good luck to everyone!!! :bfp::bfp::bfp:

Hi guys,

Am on CD22, i have very tender boobs, especailly to the side, is this quite normall whilst on clomid? I know it messes with your hormones etc and thought this may be one of the side effects!

I am not too sure of when i ovulted, the consultant told me not to use sticks as it all gets too much, however i have been sneaky and ordered some more tests. i find it way to hard to know otherwise as am always getting niggly pains and cramps etc! I did track my temps but they have been all over the shop due to having a horrid cold beggining of cycle! So this has been a free month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->