clomid club

Thanks reallyready! I'm glad I've inspired you. Hope you start one soon.

Yay Millie! I love journal stalkers. :)

morning ladies! hope your all ok? just a quick question as im off to docs this afternoon for other reasons but i was hoping to switch consultants and go to local hospital instead of one well out of my way do u think they would let me?

morning ladies! hope your all ok? just a quick question as im off to docs this afternoon for other reasons but i was hoping to switch consultants and go to local hospital instead of one well out of my way do u think they would let me?

Hi Emilybee - I know how you feel. I live in Tunbridge Wells and have to go all the way to Canterbury for my appts (on the NHS!). Hope they allow you to see a local consultant. I've been lurking on this forum for a while now but this is my first entry. "Hello".:hi:

hello welcome, i dont post too much but it good to know lots of women in same position as you! are u taking clomid? x

right 1st pill taken last night i'm feeling fine so far.

where are we all in our cycles?
anybody near testing time??? i get excited when people test

x

No not yet but i really want to! i've decided to try and hold off til next tuesday morning unless AF gets me first!

Welcome Myboo1971!

Hi Emilybee - I know how you feel. I live in Tunbridge Wells and have to go all the way to Canterbury for my appts (on the NHS!). Hope they allow you to see a local consultant. I've been lurking on this forum for a while now but this is my first entry. "Hello".:hi:

I'm the opposite....I saw the local guy who was rubbish and now choose to go to Bristol, 5 hours drive away!

I'd say the important thing is to like and have faith in your FS.....and go as far as you need to get it. If you can get that local then fab but if not stick with the good guys!

I'm close to testing (11dpo)....almost broke down and tested this morning, but I resisted. I think I'll only be able to hold out until tomorrow.

Hi you all
I'm holding out to test as well. Today am much more emotionally calm (calm before storm?) and not feeling PMS symptoms I felt yesterday.
Am 12 dpo (I think)
Am going to doc in a few hours to see if the CM I have is an infection or if it is leukorrhea (crossing fingers for the latter)
Let's hope for many BFPs this time!
xxx

p.s. Brooklyn1, your temp is holdling up, that's great!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/23ed9e

Reallyready! Your temp looks great today! Very exciting. I had the same experience- pms symptoms, a low temp, emotional day, then it all seemed to go away and no af yet. Guess I'm still learning about what clomid does to my cycle.
Milliemoo hang in there with your wait to test!
Fingers crossed this is the month.
By the way, does anyone else get clomid headaches after ovulation?

Helen1234 hope the tabs work for you :)

I am only 5dpo so not yet ready to test till next week, going to be a very very long week I feel :rofl: at the same time I am scared to test as then my hopes could be dashed and another round of clomid and hoping! rock and hard place springs to mind! this TTC is sooooo hard!

Hiya all! Got a bit of an update from the docs today. Was told that my progesterone level was 2.8 and it should be about 30 to show ovulation, is this correct? From this, they said that I probably have not ovulated this month and to put my Clomid up to 100mg. Also I have been told to wait until CD42 to test to see if I have a :bfp: before I begin to take Provera if AF does not arrive naturally. Does any of this sound right to anyone? xx

I think anything from 15 upwards indicates ovulation, but they prefer to see higher on a medicated cycle. But sorry 2.8 does sound too low for Ov.

Hope 100mg works for you....my doc did say 50mg was a 'baby dose' and 'merely tickled the ovaries' (his words - not mine), and stuck me stright on 100. Fingers crossed it does the trick for you x

Thanks for that Lyns! Clears all the queries in my mind. Will hope for the best next month then! xx

i'm going to test later tonight, i think.... i'm 13dpo and cd 34 - but my cycles are usually 41-45 days :( i'm guessing its too soon for a BFP, but I'm having a million symptoms! Could be clomid side effects, but i'm trying to stay positive. Just bought 6 dollar tree tests, so i figure i have some to burn :)

i'm going to test later tonight, i think.... i'm 13dpo and cd 34 - but my cycles are usually 41-45 days :( i'm guessing its too soon for a BFP, but I'm having a million symptoms! Could be clomid side effects, but i'm trying to stay positive. Just bought 6 dollar tree tests, so i figure i have some to burn :)

Any news on that test?

Reallyready! Your temp looks great today! Very exciting. I had the same experience- pms symptoms, a low temp, emotional day, then it all seemed to go away and no af yet. Guess I'm still learning about what clomid does to my cycle.
Milliemoo hang in there with your wait to test!
Fingers crossed this is the month.
By the way, does anyone else get clomid headaches after ovulation?

Hey Brooklyn1, I think today is your test day so I'm checking in! lots of :hugs:
xxxxx

hey- thanks for checking in reallyready.
well, I did break down and test this morning and got a bfn...can't say I'm too surprised, I have been feeling more and more like af is on her way. But it is discouraging! I know it's early (12dpo) so I'll test again on Saturday or Sunday if af doesn't show up by then.
How's everyone else doing? Reallyready, how are you feeling today? This last week is really hard, you're right.
gimmeabump, how are you, did you end up testing?
hope everyone's hanging in!

Question for you clomid experts, I was given clomid as I have pcos and under active thyroid and do not ovulate, this is my first round, would my temps show a false ovulation or do you think my temps (chart at bottom) are genuinly telling me that with clomid I did ovulate?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->