clomid club

Good luck to all of the girls testing this week! FX we have some club bfp's!

I am about 9 (maybe 10) dpo today, so I am trying to hold out for a few more days. It is so hard to wait! I want to POAS sooo badly.... I have an HCG blood test scheduled for Tuesday, so that will help me decide what to do next.

BizyBee, I'm confused :confused:.......I thought a HCG blood test was to confirm pregnancy. Why would you need to have one of those and then decide whether to test or not?

Question for you clomid experts, I was given clomid as I have pcos and under active thyroid and do not ovulate, this is my first round, would my temps show a false ovulation or do you think my temps (chart at bottom) are genuinly telling me that with clomid I did ovulate?

I would say based on your chart it appears you have ovulated because you've had a temp spike, but, I'm not a clomid expert, this month was my first month too :)

morning! :flower:

I know its too early for tmi BUT i just had loadssssssssssss of stretchy ewcm! This is the first time ever i have really noticed loads of it. The thing is i didnt have sex last night :( but did have REALLY good sex the night before! do you think if i am POSSIBLY (not getting hopes up) ovulating and i get a sesh in tonight i migth be in with a chance this month? or have i missed the boat cos not sure when u get ewcm before or during ovulationx

you can still be in with a chance, so def get some action in tonight!! :rofl:

Emilybee, EWCM is such a great sign and not so easy to have on Clomid! Good luck!

Good morning/day everyone, This is dpo 15 for me. My temp went back up a little from yesterday but I tested this morning and got a BFN. I have a dull headache, am gassy and have slight twinges (less than my normal cramps) in belly from time to time but no other symptoms.

I am using progesterone inserts so perhaps they are delaying AF? Anyone had that happen? I feel like I read it somewhere.

Looking out for all of your updates today! Many :hugs:
xxx

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/23ed9e

Hey,
Already posted in the clomid symptoms thread just now, but thought I'd post here as well. I got another bfn this morning, so I'm feeling like it's going to be round two of clomid for me. I'm feeling discouraged about the clomid and unexplained infertility, but maybe that's just the pms hormones talking!
Hopefully I'll feel more excited once I'm starting the new cycle.

Any other testers this week out there? Fingers crossed for all!

Sorry about your BFN ladies! Its sh*t!

If AF hasn't come by Sunday i think i will test Monday morning but i definately have AF type feelings if you know what i mean (familiar feelings). I'm expecting round 2 of clomid so there's definately going to be a few of us going through round 2 together!

Round 1 is just a trial round, round 2 can be the real thing!!

BizyBee, I'm confused :confused:.......I thought a HCG blood test was to confirm pregnancy. Why would you need to have one of those and then decide whether to test or not?

I would know if I am pregnant or not and have to decide whether or not to start IUI next cycle. Sorry for the confusion!

Reallyready, the progesterone inserts I take delay AF. It doesn't usually start until after I stop taking the progesterone. Hope AF is late because you are about to get a bfp!!!

Reallyready, the progesterone inserts I take delay AF. It doesn't usually start until after I stop taking the progesterone. Hope AF is late because you are about to get a bfp!!!

Thanks, Bizybee. Oddly enough, my dr. does not want me to stop taking them. She says to wait until next Thursday to test again if I don't see AF first. She seems to think AF will come even when taking progesterone if not pg.
Strange, right? Counter to everything I've been reading.
xxx
p.s. hey, aren't you testing real soon? x'ing fingers for you!!!! xoxox

I also keep taking it until I've had a confirmed negative test. Typically AF arrives 1-2 days later.

I am testing soon! Blood test is on Tuesday, but may POAS before because I am going crazy. I'll keep you posted.

well, af showed up last night, so it's definitely on to round 2 for me. Everyone is so right about those last two days before af shows up being the worst. It's been such a rocky couple of days, but I'm feeling a bit better now and ready to start again.

bizybee, kiki, milliemoo, and everyone else testing soon, fingers crossed, I'll be looking out for your updates!

reallyready, that is very interesting about the progesterone....but your chart really does look good. I'm sure it feels like a never ending cliff hanger. Maybe it would be a good idea to go in for a blood test to find out one way or the other.

Sorry, Brooklyn. It did look like your lp extended though, didn't it? That's good.

You are so right about the last days b4 AF being the toughest. Sometimes I've felt thankful for CD1 just so I don't have to obsess as much.

Speaking of obsessing, my chart right now IS the everlasting cliff hanger, so true, I'll def. keep you posted. When this is over I plan to ask my doctor what her thinking is for sure, I just don't get it.

I'm pretty sure my temps are up and AF is late because of progesterone. But then, what do I know? I want so much to be hopeful and then I want to be realistic too.

Many :hugs:

hello welcome, i dont post too much but it good to know lots of women in same position as you! are u taking clomid? x

Will be. Due to start first round of IUI next week with Clomid and injectables next week.

morning ladies! hope your all ok? just a quick question as im off to docs this afternoon for other reasons but i was hoping to switch consultants and go to local hospital instead of one well out of my way do u think they would let me?

Hi Emilybee - I know how you feel. I live in Tunbridge Wells and have to go all the way to Canterbury for my appts (on the NHS!). Hope they allow you to see a local consultant. I've been lurking on this forum for a while now but this is my first entry. "Hello".:hi:

I'm the opposite....I saw the local guy who was rubbish and now choose to go to Bristol, 5 hours drive away!

I'd say the important thing is to like and have faith in your FS.....and go as far as you need to get it. If you can get that local then fab but if not stick with the good guys!

Thanks Lyns. Your absolutely right. I need to be more positive! :thumbup:

How are you reallyready? Hope they get you in a for a blood test soon. xx

Myboo, good luck with IUI.

I am about 12-13 dpo today. I had very, very faint lines this morning but I'm trying to stay calm. I was devastated when I had a chemical last cycle, so I'm trying to be realistic. Can't wait for the blood test on Tuesday! PMA this is finally the month...

Hey Bizybee
A big happy (maybe) Yay to you!!!

Times like these I'd want to know the odds on two chemicals in a row.
Can they get you in for the beta tomorrow since you got a positive?

I'll be calling tomorrow morning to request a beta for tomorrow, dammit.
I'm totally cracking up. I've been doing a lot of staring out the window this weekend. Think DH would really like a vacation from me.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->