clomid club

hey bizybee and reallyready,
fingers crossed for both of your blood tests. bizybee, that line sounds very promising- i hope you can get a blood test soon so that you know what's going on.
keep us posted!

I am going to try, but I doubt they'll be able to get me in early.

My poor hubby has to put up with my craziness. I can't focus and all I want to do is go to bed so I can wake up and pee on another stick! :dohh:

focus?!!!!! who can focus at a time like this?
what am I doing? where did I put my bag? who am I? where am I going?
stop to read, go for a bike ride, stare out window like those crazy "are you depressed?" commercials (ha ha), watch a movie, cook something healthy, take a shower, then google "what crazy doc makes you stay on progesterone after you get a bfn for a WEEK?" don't get a satisfying answer.
uh, maybe I am? what was that one huge pain on day 21? wait, was it day 21? go back look at chart again, step. away. from. the computer.
seriously, I gotta get to the doctor domani! :haha::shrug:

focus?!!!!! who can focus at a time like this?
what am I doing? where did I put my bag? who am I? where am I going?
stop to read, go for a bike ride, stare out window like those crazy "are you depressed?" commercials (ha ha), watch a movie, cook something healthy, take a shower, then google "what crazy doc makes you stay on progesterone after you get a bfn for a WEEK?" don't get a satisfying answer.
uh, maybe I am? what was that one huge pain on day 21? wait, was it day 21? go back look at chart again, step. away. from. the computer.
seriously, I gotta get to the doctor domani! :haha::shrug:

:rofl: Everything you said is so true.... I can't remember anything right now and I have a million things to do, but no ambition to do them. I just want to obsess about TTC. Really hope your Dr. gives you a blood test tomorrow hun. xx

hey ladies,
since you're already obsessing about ttc, maybe you can help me with something I've been struggling with. This is also partially just a rant so bear with me.... I just talked to a friend who got pregnant in the second month of trying (yup one of those!) and she's having twins. Anyway, she proceeds to tell me about this womb wellness regimen that she went on that she swears helped with conception. Urgh, it's annoying when people start giving you advice- she didn't even give me a chance to tell her that I've been trying for 10 months and I'm on clomid.

Anyway, one of the things that she kept saying is that you should cut out all caffeine and alcohol (not just during the ttw) and that this is a must. Maybe I just couldn't deal with the way that she was giving the advice, but I got defensive. I've definitely cut down the coffee to one cup a day and alcohol to a few glasses of wine here and there before ovulation, but I'm not really an extreme person, so I haven't tried to ban them completely.
Do you all know whether this is actually an important thing to do? I'm trying to separate my annoyance with her and consider whether this is actually something I should aim for. Don't worry, I won't bite any of your heads off if you think it IS actually a good idea...haha

Hey Bklyn
I have friends who say they cut out all caffeine and others who weren't trying so were at their regular intake. The findings on the caffeine intake is mixed as far as any reading I've been able to find on it.
For wine, I've always heard that from AF to O it is okay in moderation, that a glass with dinner is fine, but no binge drinking or the type where you end up singing MJ songs in a karaoke bar at 2 am. He he.

That said, I've stopped all caffeine this last cycle just because I figure if there is any chance it will help, I'll do it. I also think it dehydrates me and I want my CM tip top.

I haven't had a chance yet to think about another glass of wine, I tend to think it will be less and less as I move through this process of LTTTC, at least for awhile.

I'm going to give your friend the benefit of the doubt and think that she was coming from a good place and wanted to share her info with her friend, I'm sure she would love it if you fell pg so you all could go through it together.

But I imagine if I were in your shoes I'd recoil in self defensiveness and dismay if a friend who hasn't had a go at the tww more than twice came at me with "words of wisdom" I hope you got a chance to tell your story to her, if you want to, or that you will in the future.

Many hugs :hugs:
Good night!
xxx

thanks reallyready, I appreciate it. I do think she was coming from a good place, and you are so right, most of the time when good friends who are pregnant say those kinds of things it's because they want to be going through it with you. I did get to tell her my story, and it was ok in the end.
good night! good luck tomorrow with your test!

I agree Brooklyn. I think you're fine. It's not like you are binge drinking and it's a reasonable amount of caffeine.

morning! :flower:

I know its too early for tmi BUT i just had loadssssssssssss of stretchy ewcm! This is the first time ever i have really noticed loads of it. The thing is i didnt have sex last night :( but did have REALLY good sex the night before! do you think if i am POSSIBLY (not getting hopes up) ovulating and i get a sesh in tonight i migth be in with a chance this month? or have i missed the boat cos not sure when u get ewcm before or during ovulationx

This is gonna be tmi too but......

just following on from ^^^

the same day when i came home from work had a jelly like strethy blob of cm with a weeny amount of blood in it, then all went back to normal following days but today i have brown cm wtf is that all about?

I also keep taking it until I've had a confirmed negative test. Typically AF arrives 1-2 days later.

I am testing soon! Blood test is on Tuesday, but may POAS before because I am going crazy. I'll keep you posted.

Good morning Bizybee,
Keep us posted today, I'm thinking of you and have fingers crossed!
xoxox
RR

Andresmummy, i'm onto round 2 now so we can be cycle buddies.

Do you know which day you are due to ov? As its only my second round i'm not sure which day it would be. I'm taking clomid a day earlier than last month (2-6) so i may ov earlier this month.

Hiya all!

I've missed a few days so here goes:

Good luck to all who are testing this month and those who has had the :witch: good luck for next round and :dust::dust: to you!

Hope everyone is ok and feeling positive! xx

I also keep taking it until I've had a confirmed negative test. Typically AF arrives 1-2 days later.

I am testing soon! Blood test is on Tuesday, but may POAS before because I am going crazy. I'll keep you posted.

Good morning Bizybee,
Keep us posted today, I'm thinking of you and have fingers crossed!
xoxox
RR

Thanks!
:happydance: My blood test was positive, but my level was only 15. They are going to re-test on Thursday and hopefully the level rises... FX!

:hugs: Andresmummy and Millie...
Hope this will be your lucky cycle. xx

YAY!!!!!!:happydance:
That is awesome. So exciting. Congratulations!
I've got a HUGE smile on my face.

bizybee, that is so exciting! woohoooo! fingers crossed that the beta levels go up and that line keeps getting darker!

Thanks!
:happydance: My blood test was positive, but my level was only 15. They are going to re-test on Thursday and hopefully the level rises... FX![/QUOTE]

congrats x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->