clomid club

Great news Bizy you'll be fine, you've had your down month so this is your up month now lots of positive thinking i think you'll be fine :hugs:

my cbfm is on high fertility earlier this month so i'm hoping to ovulate sooner than cd 21 this month, ive got preseed as well this month and only going to bonk every other day till ovulation,

when does everyone stop bonking after ovulation i usually stop after 3 days but someone said keep goin g because the swimmers swim faster to get to the egg anyway :shrug:

I'm a bit unsure to whether I should test yet or not. I am currently on CD39 but my doctor told me to wait until CD42 to test before I begin to take Provera for round 2 if AF does not arrive naturally. My CD21 bloods shown that my progesterone level was 2.8 and it should be about 30 to show ovulation but I have been having a couple of symptoms that I have never had before. I have been getting very slight cramps and sore boobs and have very sensitive nipples (sorry if theres TMI!!) to the point where I have to wear extra support in bed and I was feeling a bit sick this morning (travel sick like). Does anyone think I should test? xx

Hi MissusL

I'm on day 31 on first clomid cycle - was told not to test until day 45 but tested on day 28 (twice), as I have very similar symptoms to you - very sore nipples and been sick a couple of times. Got a BFN. My cycle is normally 26-28 days so thought it would be ok to test. Still no sign of AF, although have some cramping today so keep thinking she is going to make an appearance....

Maybe these symptoms are down to the clomid and maybe clomid makes our normal cycle longer - who knows???

thnk it depends how desparate you are to test, if your like me it consumes me and i just have to test to put my mind at rest. i'm not testing early this tie though till at least the day after af is due.
but then again i lost count how many times i've said that before, i've bought a load of internet cheapys to pee on so i'll use them first

Hiya smidgen

I couldn't even tell you what my cycle length is as I have only had 1 natural AF this year and that took 6 months from coming off the pill! I was thinking that it may be symptoms from the Clomid or AF might be due. I might test just to get it out of my system and see what happens. It just puts a bit of a downer on everything if a :bfn: appears xx

Good luck Missus and Smidgen!

Helen, we BD every other day until positive OPK, then every day for 3-4 days. Hope you get your + soon. xx

Hi BizyBee
Just checking in with you, didn't you have your follow up beta to see your raised HcG levels today? Keep us posted! :hugs:

Well I did a test this morning and it came up with a :bfn: I'm happy that I did it as I have now got it out of my system. Oh well back to it next month xx

Hi reallyready, I did have my test today and my Beta went down to 7. :cry:

Andresmummy, i'm onto round 2 now so we can be cycle buddies.

Do you know which day you are due to ov? As its only my second round i'm not sure which day it would be. I'm taking clomid a day earlier than last month (2-6) so i may ov earlier this month.

I am due to O on the 14-15 of September!! :hugs::dust::dust::dust:

well, looks like I am out this month, temps coming down rapidly, so i will be starting round 2 as soon as AF shows, which should be from Tuesday really, unless clomid changed my cycle..

sorry Kiki...well looks like a lot of us are on to our next round of clomid. I'm on cd9, just finished the clomid friday night, so now the wait until O.

Hey Kiki, Sorry to hear it. :hugs:
AF arrived today for me.
I think this is the first time in a long time I've been happy she's here and that feels odd.
So we're just days apart in our cycles, we can all keep up in Sept for our BFP notices. :)

Sorry Kiki and Reallyready. I am right there with you. AF hasn't arrived yet, but I expect her very soon. xx

Hia all
Im not on Clomid myself.
Im 20 and was wondering if there anyone else whos young around my age and taking Clomid or any other form of tabs for ttc?
Ive been trying for around 2 years and im too nervous about going doctors incase they dont take me seroiusly cos im under 21. What do you think? have you got to be any certain age or?

Livbaybee, Call your Dr. hun so you can have testing and hopefully get your bfp really soon. They should help you as you've been ttc for 2 years. If you have a decent Dr., your age won't be an issue. Good luck!

ta hun i may just do that , i will give it another month , if not go to the drs.
Like i said because im under 21 im scared they will basically laugh at me :S ... :( ,this month has been my first month understanding when im fertile and ovulation dates, cos before i was just doing it on any old day thinking you can get pregnant, but i didnt no for most women its about doing it on them certain days, so like i said this month has been the first month doing so.
Will give it another month then otherwise drs,
thanks for reading hun and the advice :) xoxox

Hi, well AF showed her face late last night with a vengeance! The clomid has shortened my cycle and its quite heavy where as before i was very light so that has to be a good thing!

Bizybee, sorry you are going through another round, but this month is it! nice 2010summer baby!

Its great to see I am going through this at the same time as you all as I feel really supported and that I can come on here for some major support and get through the 2ww!

reallyready we are on the same cd, I started last night so am I right in calling that my cd1 even though it was late or should today be cd1?? soo soo confusing lol but I need to take the clomid so could do with some expert advice from you lovely ladies!

Lets get those 2010 summer babies for us , this month is it! BFP's all round!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->