clomid club

es 2010 summer babies all round, sept has to be a good clomid club month did we have a august bfp.

i'm almost in the middle of my cycle now so soon be in the 2ww, hope i dont ovulate late this month i nearly killed the oh last month :rofl:

good luck everyone

Come on clomid club! I can feel the baby dust in the air for September!!

Livbaybee, i would say if you've only just realised the right days to have sex, you should try for at least 3 months first before going to the doctors. I know you say you have been trying for 2 years but if you've been b'ding at the wrong times then all it might take is hitting the right days. I hope you get you BFP soon!

I am currently on CD28 (16dpo) as I had my first trigger shot on CD11. I am still waiting on AF to arrive and I am too scared to POAS as I cannot bear another heartbreaking BFN. Does anyone know when you sould expect AF after a trigger shot? Good luck to everyone....bring on the Sept BFPs!!!!

Come on clomid club! I can feel the baby dust in the air for September!!

Livbaybee, i would say if you've only just realised the right days to have sex, you should try for at least 3 months first before going to the doctors. I know you say you have been trying for 2 years but if you've been b'ding at the wrong times then all it might take is hitting the right days. I hope you get you BFP soon!

Ta hun, yeah im gona give it another couple more months, see what happens , if not go to the doctors, as u say i could of just not been hitting the right days :) , i may start using temp and sticks aswell next month.
Aww hope so hun, and everyone else gd luck xoxox

Hey Kiki

If AF arrives strong at night I call that CD1. Cool, we're cycle buddies along with Bklyn and Bizy and Milliemoo. Am I missing anyone?

Livbaybee, I would try for another 3 - 6 months and then go to the OBGYN. You have to go in for a pap anyway and let him/her know you are ttc and ask for info about what you need to be doing for your health to prepare. If a doctor ever laughs at you, which there is no reason to, go to another doctor.
Also, there is a very helpful course on fertilityfriend.com all about charting and ovulation. Don't feel bad you didn't know how to chart already. If you aren't trying to have a baby, why would you know.

xxx

ta hun, u been most helpful, yeah i will try a few more months, mabey try the sticks and temping and go on that website u just gave for advice etc.
I brought some primrose oil tabs ealier and ive been using folic acid for a month or so now.
You advice any other vitamins or anything to take?
Yeah i just keep thinking because im under 21 they wont take me seroius but worth a try init , if not as u say talk to a diff doctor.
thanks hun :) xoxox

Hey Kiki

If AF arrives strong at night I call that CD1. Cool, we're cycle buddies along with Bklyn and Bizy and Milliemoo. Am I missing anyone?

Livbaybee, I would try for another 3 - 6 months and then go to the OBGYN. You have to go in for a pap anyway and let him/her know you are ttc and ask for info about what you need to be doing for your health to prepare. If a doctor ever laughs at you, which there is no reason to, go to another doctor.
Also, there is a very helpful course on fertilityfriend.com all about charting and ovulation. Don't feel bad you didn't know how to chart already. If you aren't trying to have a baby, why would you know.

xxx

Spoke to Dr yesterday who said to "ignore" Sunday re Af as it was late and had I been in bed I would not have noticed!? so classing today as CD2, starting round 2 tonight, plus have had decided that its enough and its time we got our BFPs, this month, we are not accepting any excuses and want June 2010 babies! :happydance:

so here is lots of :dust: :dust: to help things along!

yep come on clomid clubbers we wants some bfp's this month, get everything kinky you got out the closet lol this is going to be a good month lol.

i'm waitng for a pos ovulation test anyday now, preseed at the ready hehe

x

Went to my Gynae yesterday and just got my script for Clomid (been waiting a while), my P should start anytime now I hope so cant wait to start, trouble is Im 42 and o/h is 40 so not sure our chances are great to be honest!! My Gynae reckons we have a great chance as its only the fact I dont ovulate every month thats the problem but reading some of the stuff on here there doesnt seem to be alot of success stories!!!! Am I being too pesamistic after waiting and hoping for so long!!!!

Hey Ladies. I have the script, hot in my hand. Not sure if it will do much for me as I have low AMH (4.3 pmol/l) and am suffering secondary infertility. I found out in December I have a micro prolactinoma - invisible little monster! I fell pregnant one month after treating it but M/C. Had a few chemicals than another bfp in July, mmc at 9 weeks, D&C just last friday night (4 days ago).

Thinking I should regroup for a cycle or two and take a break before clomid. Not sure what to expect, or if it will help me. As Gyno has said, "ït is just a place to start"
Hopefully it will help me pump out a good egg.

Anyother low amh ladies using clomid?

Went to my Gynae yesterday and just got my script for Clomid (been waiting a while), my P should start anytime now I hope so cant wait to start, trouble is Im 42 and o/h is 40 so not sure our chances are great to be honest!! My Gynae reckons we have a great chance as its only the fact I dont ovulate every month thats the problem but reading some of the stuff on here there doesnt seem to be alot of success stories!!!! Am I being too pesamistic after waiting and hoping for so long!!!!

Hi Pasteljay, good luck with the clomid, I am the same I dont ovulate which is why I was started on it, about to start my 2nd round tonight! Taking it a night because that way you tend to avoid most of the side effects should you have any!
Have a look at the success stories thread, it has had a lot of good outcomes, I also have 3 friends that have been successful, just keep the faith :)

Hi Kiki09

Thanks for the reply........Im just waiting for my P now, knowing my luck it will be the longest wait ever!!! The longest I have gone is 6 weeks which is up this Thursday, sods law says it will be another couple at least!!! Good luck with your 2nd cycle, here is hoping for positive results. I do think my age will still be against me though, I will try to keep the faith no matter what!!!! Have you had any side effects or anything from it? Have they been taking your bloody on day21? Did it work last month for you? Sorry for all the questions!!!!

Hi Pasteljay,
There's also a good thread on clomid symptoms where you can see what people have experienced on clomid in terms of side effects...I'm also older
(38) and trying clomid with iui- so far I got a good response but no bfp. Good luck this month!

Good news that its all working then, just pray for a postive result now, how long have you been on Clomid?

Welcome pastelj! :hi:

Kiki, I am starting it again tomorrow so we'll be cycle buddies!!! :)

I had no idea this was in the LTTTC section! I just ventured here, because I seem to be headed towards AC very quickly with little reason!

This is my 2nd cycle of Clomid... 50mg CD3-7. I'm on CD 14 (when I sleep and wake up). I'm still waiting for O. I guess I'm as much a member of this little club as anyone else on Clomid, even if I'm not a LTTTC.

~*CLOMID COATED BABY DUST*~

hiya meg. i'm a returner lttc'er after having my son 7 months ago after a 4 yr battle, i'm jumping back in the saddle to get it over with lol, spent to many yrs ttc so we're getting on with it.

anyway i ovulated this morning was quite funny oh was getting ready for work i tested and told him to get back in bed :rofl: did it last nite with pressed too so we'll see if its any good in two weeks time.

good luck everyone on the start of your new months, i'm positive we're going to have some :bfp: this month

Welcome pastelj! :hi:

Kiki, I am starting it again tomorrow so we'll be cycle buddies!!! :)

Brill, lets go get those eggies growing and see that September BFP!!!

I am no spring chicken either, turned 38 in August, so there are a few of us about lol but I say we have had longer to practice than the others :rofl:

I dont have any bloods taken or scans done, my gp just thinks I should bd every day and it will happen, yeah right, my oh would emigrate lol he is good but that would be asking too much as he has a stressful job and does travel a lot so we time it around ov then I let him rest a bit :rofl:

have started my own journal now too, eek!

Kiki09.....Its quite nice to know there are a few of us oldies still trying!! lol Do you know what the success rate is for older mothers on Clomid?? I have been trying to find out but not really found anything. Im trying so hard not to put all my hopes on this, but its sooooooo hard not too!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->