clomid club

Hi can I join? I am on cd 4 and on pill no. 2 tonight. I am so excited. I only have one tube but I do ovulate and therefore the gp is hoping to stimulate more ov on the good side.

Hi Crypto! welcome to the club!
I really hope the clomid helps you!

Hi All I wanna be in the clomid club, im on 5th cycle of 50mg clomid CD15 ttc for 4 years had lap/dye test patnet tubes but a cyst on my left ovary which was drained! Dh has great count and motility but the morphology was low at 6% ! ive got 1 more cycle of clomid left then its on to ivf ! I had bad headaches at first with clomid but it does subside!!! Dont loose hope girlies we will get there in the end :) <3 x x x

oooo new people thats upping the odds for lots of lovely :bfp:'s for this month.

hope everyone is doing fine this cycle and everyone is keeping active;)

Is there somewhere the clomid people post their BFP? I was wanting to see how many have been successful? X

welcome crypto and leanne! good luck this month. I'd love to hear about the clomid success stories as well!

i keep ploughing back through this thread to see you had success there's quite a few hun,
does anyone else do that too :)

x

I spend 4 hours reading since thurs! I love this thread. I just wondered if there was a BFP clomid thread?

I've done that too. I'm sure at one point there was a thread for Clomid success stories (likely in the pregnancy section). Have you tried to search for one?

:hi:Welcome to the Clomid club, like Helen says, more chance of seeing BFP's the more we have lol

There are some clomid success stories in the LTTC success story section, I have stalked them all lol

Lets hope we have a bumper September BFP!

I will have a look. I have stayed away from the BFP section however I will have a wee nosey. XXX

i'm already a clomid success i had rhys on my 6th month of clomid, after a 4 yr battle that started 2005 and we started ttc when Rhys was 8 weeks old and i had my first cycle,
we are anticipating it to be a long time again . my doc said our best chance was clomid again and didnt hesitate in prescribing it again we are on our 3rd month f trying

I'd like to join the Clomid club. I have unexplained infertility, all my tests have came back normal, tubes, bloodwork, SA, etc. My doc prescribed clomid (only after I asked about it tho) and this is my first month using it. I really hope this gives me the extra boost I need. Only thing is my CM has never been the eggwhite consistency (even after months of EPO and mucinex). Only difference this month is clomid and preseed, I really hope it works. And best of luck to you all!!! Any advice? Success when already ovulating and clomid?

Thanks ladies. My question comes from trying to plan bd-ing with the IUI. Both times I've had the IUI we had sex about 36 hours before...just to be safe in case I ovulated before the IUI (I know, I'm being paranoid, but after going through taking clomid, I don't want to miss my fertile period!)...anyway, I was wondering if the sperm count might mean that we should refrain for longer before the IUI...I think you're right though- if they said 11.5 was fine, then I'll take it at face value.

Milliemoo- The IUI is something they suggested for me, probably because I have unexplained infertility. It's intra uterine insemination, so they wash the sperm and then they put it inside the uterus on the day of ovulation. It just eliminates a few steps in the conception process that could be the problem for us unexplained folks. So it has a slightly higher success rate than clomid with timed intercourse.

Hey Bklyn
I did IUI three times. They wanted me to at least have 24 hour abstinence prior to the procedure. Keep in mind that sperm will stay alive for 2-5 days so as long as you BD or IUI every day, you'll have enough boys to meet your egg(s). Good luck!
xoxo

Hey all I have a question about clomid as I hope to be starting it sept 25 for my first round of IUI. I normally Ovulate on cd17 or 19 and I was wondering out of all of you who have taken clomid if you ended up O'ing earlier as a result?

Thanks for the welcome, girls! I feel so... included! :) Thanks for making me feel like I belong!

So, I forgot I posted in here! I've been MIA for days and days! So sorry, girls!

Nice to see some of you in here... I see names I recognize! I'm glad I'm not the only one straddling the fence between TTC and LTTTC! I'm looking at you Crypto! :hugs: I think there might have been a couple of others I recognized as well.

Well... Let's see! I'm on CD19 in the morning! Oddly, I'm hoping I haven't ovulated yet. If you check my charts, you'll notice that they're NUTS! Apparently, my thermometer wasn't so great. It's also unfortunate that I only figured this out tonight. Even more unfortunate, I didn't figure it out as much as I had to be outright TOLD that my thermometer was crap! LOL

So, I got a BBT and temped twice... first with my old one and then with the new one. The old one read 98.6 under the right side of my tongue. The new one read 98.13 in the same exact spot. Imagine how silly I felt knowing that my temps might have been off by anywhere up to .5 degrees. :(

So, I'm doing what I can to make up for it now. I'm going to switch to the new thermometer mid-cycle... I don't know if it'll work, but I'm going to anyway! :shrug:

I'm keeping a close eye on my CBFM test sticks... I know, I'm not supposed to read them... but I do anyway! :) I think my best one so far was yesterday actually... CD17. It didn't show a Peak... just a High... but it might be the best I get.

I bought OPKs tonight as a backup. I took one after a 4 hr hold with no fluids. It was quite dark for me... maybe the darkest I've ever seen one of my OPKs. I've never seen a true positive on mine... So, I'm assuming that my surge isn't strong enough to be TOTALLY positive. I'm attaching a pic of it for further analysis.

Any advice you can throw my way would be great! Any suggestions on what I'm doing or should be doing? Or, what might be going on with my ovulation this month?

Edit: Now with the promised picture! OMG @ my brain!

Attachments

• opk913.jpg
    opk913.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 15
I am being very dim but I cant find the thread in BFPs....

Hi Crypto, dont worry, they are not in the usual BFP section, they are in LTTC, success stories (section just above the general threads in LTTC, same place as journals) :)

Hi Meg, lol, I keep checking my BBT by using two at same time every now and then :dohh: insane I know, but then when they both read the same result I trust it again for a few weeks before that niggle says, what if :rofl: then out comes the spare again! my oh thinks I have lost the plot lol

LOL Kiki! I didn't even let it cross my mind that the problem was with the thermometer! How silly! :dohh: I just assumed that I was the broken variable! That's how messed up my head is with TTC! :( I'm glad I'm not the only one suffering through temping anxiety and paranoia! Better to be safe than wrong! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->