clomid club

Oh my god Megg, i can't believe your temps. I think its a good idea that you got a second thermometer! Lol! I've had mine for 9 months now and i haven't begun to doubt it yet but i might do now!

I know, right? I used the new one this morning and couldn't get the same answer multiple times. They were all low... really quite low... and I used the lowest one it gave me... but I don't know if I should have! This particular new thermometer was recommended to me by a friend that temps and her charts are beautiful. Soooo... Any advice? Unfortunately, I couldn't use both, because I forgot the old on in the other room... and you know how it is with walking and stuff before temping.

It gave me (in some order I don't remember) 97.20, 97.05, 96.80. So, whatcha think?

To be honest i don't usually take my temp more than once, but i did do that once and i took my first temperature as this is the one that i took when i first woke up. I would take your first temperature.

That happened to me last month. i triple tested and got varying temps that were drastically diff. like yours. I took the first one though.

Welcome bsugary and Kelly! :hi:
Kel, glad you have made it to the club. Some people ovulate later on Clomid, but not always. I'm assuming your Dr. is going to monitor your follicles and he/she will be able to tell you wheny ou are close. Good luck!

Meg, good thing you got a new thermometer. Hope this one works better for you. (ps - I would go with the first temp).

I ovulate regularly but won't be starting clomid till the 25th I was wondering the same thing, I hope it makes me O earlier cause right now I O on cd19 most months and it's so long to wait!

Thanks for answering bizy!!!!! I am happy to be here.

Andresmummy, If this cycle is like last cycle then i'm due to ov any day now. I really hope it is going to happen this month but for some reason now i'm not feeling too hopeful. I thought i was getting ov pains but there no where near as bad as this time last month so that worries me a bit. FX.

I believe today was O for me! :) It's making me wonder if it was this late last month and I didn't realize it! If so, then I totally missed last month without a doubt. :( It makes me very sad that I might have wasted an entire month thinking it was over before it actually was!

Ok, so the first temp might have been the 97.20... so I'm going to change my chart to that. I won't triple temp anymore and will trust my first reading from now on. Thanks girls! :) What would I do without you?!?! :hugs:

Temp bottomed out at 96.63 today! :) So, hopefully going WAY up tomorrow! HOPE, HOPE, HOPE! :)

Kelly9, I think it makes you ovulate around day 14 or so. I usually have 24-25 day cycles and O around day 11, but with clomid it was later. I researched and some O later but its supposed to regulate things. Hope that helps! I can imagine not wanting to wait, day 14 was a too long for me to wait. How impatient we can be :). Best of luck

I just likely O'd on CD20 today... 20... I could die!

megg- Yay, you O'd, that's great...a lot of us are O-ing a lot later on clomid. Now for the tww!

i'm on 6dpo, and I've never had temps like this before- they have been flat for 5 days (98.6F)! The temp itself is typical for me post-O, but there's been no variation. This am I made DH test the thermometer (hehe he was half asleep), and nope, the thing is not broken (he was 97.7 a nice pre-O temp I told him)....I might go out and get a new battery today just in case. I also had a similar experience as Megg, taking temp three times with three very different readings around O day, which was so confusing. I went for the average of the three because the first one seemed so strange...don't know if I was just fooling myself.

Yay Megg, that is great news,

my temps this cycle on clomid are really low, I do not think I will ov this month as I feel nothing, unlike last month I felt my ovaries grow, literally lol lots of cramping too etc but this month, nada!

Will maybe try another bbt that I have tomorrow, just to check!

Its really funny Kiki as i'm not feeling great about this month either. I don't know why but i think i'm just being pesimistic! I'm still making dh dtd every other day at the minute but i just do't feel like i'm going to ov.

I really hope its just a state of mind and nothing else. I#'m sure we are just worrying too much!

Megg, your chart's looking good! I hope you get your big rise in the morning!

Andresmummy, I'm in the ttw too! 6dpo....starting to get restless and anxious to know! I've been feeling crampy and bloated for the past day or two. It's so hard to tell what's the clomid..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->