clomid club

milliemoo, its really odd going from one extreme last month where I felt so much and then this month, nothing! My temp has really dropped this morning, trouble is my oh has been working away all week, due home this eve, so if the temp drop is a sign of Ov then we have missed it really, we will bd this eve when he gets home and that will be it! I have to say for some reason I just dont feel up or down about it, clomid this month has really made me feel low, so I am glad that I have to take a month off next month!

really hope we see some Clomid BFP's this month as I need the boost of faith lol

:dust: :dust: to all who are feeling the force! :rofl:

i dont feel any different this month so have no idea if i'm preg or not, not sure when to test dont want to test too early rather have a wonder if i am tan feel poo till af arrives.

x

this might be an odd question but i'v been dx with pcos and havent been offered clomid yet but dont really no what it is and how it works?im only 20 but we been ttc for 18 months now i no thats young but u no when u no!!do u think they will offer it too me or do u think they will think im still too young i live with my partener in our own home and were getting marries 2011 but havin my baby first would mean everything i would love him or her to be there!!could i have some advise please x x x

Hi laurandan, clomid is a drug that helps you ovulate if you dont already ovulate, which is common in pcos (I have it too :)) or if you do ovulate it helps regulate, and it also helps improve the eggs apparantly, if you have a google there is a mountain of info on the drug itself. I would recommend you talk to your gp as 18 mnths of trying is a long time no matter how young or old you are..

They may want to do tests first on both you and your partner, it all depends on your gp.

Good luck

oh rite ok then so it doesnt matter that im not currently ovulating because i got told that u at least need to have a sign of ovulation else they wont agree to it??do u think they will not offer it too me cuz im so young??i feel like if i ask the gp or gyno that they will just think im havin a laugh cuz im still rather young!!thnx for the reply tho x x x

Hi, I dont ovulate either, which is why my gp put me on it. I think age can go against you, but if you tell them you have been trying for over a year and nothing, then they should listen, after all, age should be in your favour re getting pregnant so if you are not then they need to look at why and how they can help.. when you go see your gp, go armed with the facts around clomid, that is what I did and he really listened and took me seriously, yes I know I am older but it helps if they know you are serious and have done your homework :)

Hi Ladies!
Can I join you? I just took my last pill today...my first Clomid cycle from day 3-7. I was put on it for endometriosis and mild male factor, me and DH have been trying for over two years and hoping this may help us.

Hi laura, I would hope that your Dr. would take you seriously, regardless of your age. I started clomid because I was not ovulating and had very long cycles. Good luck!

Welcome missmarls! :hi: Hope you are 1st cycle lucky!

Hello Missmarls, welcome to the clomid club :)
I see you have a rottie on your pic, I have two of those too, fab dogs..

hello ladies aint been on for a while, unsuccessful cycle again :( but still no af, got good news in post today been referred to different hospital which is only 5 mins up the orad compared to the one i go to 30 mins away so im a happy bunny till tues (my appointment) woooooooooooop xx

emily. hope the next cycle is for you hun, did you get a neg test then not over till AF arrives.

i'm scared to test i hate this:cry:

xx

Hello Missmarls, welcome to the clomid club :)
I see you have a rottie on your pic, I have two of those too, fab dogs..

Thanks Kiki09. The lovely girl in my pic passed away in January...I can't bear to take her pic off of my avatar! You're lucky to have two, they are the most amazing dogs. :thumbup:

emily. hope the next cycle is for you hun, did you get a neg test then not over till AF arrives.

i'm scared to test i hate this:cry:

xx

when are you going to test?

I darent test! i know the outcome but wish af would rear her head already :wacko: who knows where shes got to... currently on cd37 :S

So, you know that whole "O'd on CD20" thing? I'm a dirty liar! LOL

Apparently (and I think I knew it deep down all along), I actually O'd on CD12 again this cycle... which meant there was hardly any quality :sex: prior to O. My chart suggested that there was :sex:... which is true. But, the first day on there was the first time in a while and that's bad for the swimmers. Then only another 2 times before O. So, I wasn't very hopeful if that was the case. The :witch: got me 9/20 (yesterday or today, depending on your location)... but at least I O'd! :)

I'm hoping I O this cycle without the Clomid, since I don't think I can get a refill. I'm going to look into getting that supplement that's considered "nature's Clomid." I just have to remember what it's called now! LOL

Well, not working for me this month :( had really bad stomach pains all day yesterday, not ovary related, just like someone had run over my abdomen, was even tender to touch, this morning woke up really dizzy, so no ov, no ov symptoms and instead some kind of bug!! great, cant believe it failed in my 2nd month, feeling very despondant.

I am currently on cd31 today but had pains like witch was coming last night so my cycle 2 of clomid seems to of not worked :(

I have no more to take now gyno only gave me 2 cycles worth until my hsg which is in about 3 weeks.. :(

xx

Awe, I hate to see such bad news. Sorry Kiki, Megg, & Beauty... :hugs: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"