clomid club

Ooh, good luck everyone. Fingers crossed we get some bfp's really soon. xx :dust:

Does anyone find their temps up during AF on clomid? I just did my first round day 3-7 and AF came full on yesterday (I didn't temp yesterday as I was up all night with cramps) today is day 2 and my temp this a.m was 98.1 when my normal AF temps are 97.2-97.5
Just wondering if this is normal?

Hi Missmarls
My temps were higher on Clomid during AF.
I seem to remember a lot of women on here said the same.
xxx

Anyone else feel a bit bleurgh? Can't tell if its the Clomid or coming down with something. Feel a bit headachy and nauseaous and really really thirsty!

I am back to feeling EUPHORIC!!! again. Took pill no. 1 cycle 2, and I am as high as a kite. I am super productive too when I feel like this. I cant wait until tomorrow so I can do stuff. Clomid makes me feel totally weird. I know this isnt normal, but it gives me ants in my pants!!

That's not fair crypto, i want to feel like you when i take it! Your really lucky!

Thanks Kara.

You are lucky Crypto!

I didn't temp girls, so not sure if the Clomid affected it or not.

I know it sounds good, and it is to a certain degree, but I know I am not right! My OH said I was giddy to the point of being drunk, when we were hanging curtains last night. I am definitely not myself! XX

Hope the depression lifts soon Milliemoo. XXX

Thanks crypto. I'm actually feeling a lot better now anyway. Not half as bad as i was a week ago.

For some reason i decided to start taking OPK's earlier this month and Saturday and Sundays were pretty faint, but yesterdays was getting quite dark already. I will do another when i get home tonight to see whats happening but could i ov earlier than the other 2 months. I'm on cd12 today and don't usually ov until at least cd17. Has this happended to anyone else?

hey girls!

sorry milly i havent ovualted on clomid yet as far as i know Im on 4th cycle (possibly might have done this cycle) so im not much help sorry.

Get my cd 21 blood results tomorrow so we shall see, been getting sore boobs down the sides for several days only get them few days before af usually so dont know whats going on there ............

Okay so I had a little mess up and today I am 10 dpo and havent tested yet trying to wait at least two more days!! Hoping that the witch doesnt show her ugly head!!

Ooh girls, I hope we get some good news soon. xx

Fingers crossed for my Clomid buddies!

eekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!! i just rang up for my cd21 blood test results considering last month n month before were <1 and 2 this month i got a 50!! which shows i have oved!! is that high or is it normal??

morning gorgeous girlies.
well i ovulated this morning :yipee:
wish me luck its my last clomid month :)

xxxx

Emilybee, i think thats around the figure you should be looking for when on clomid. Thats great. Mine was 40 so its a bit higher but i don't think that matters! I hope this is it for you. Did you time the Bding at the right time?

Helen, I really hope this is it for you this month! Where do you go after this then?
Good luck!

i dont think there is anything i can do, probably try some natural remedies, acupun****ue, reflexology etc. wil give it a couple of months if my cycle goes awol again i'll go back to thev docs

x

emilybee, good luck this cycle, that's great that you definitely ovulated!
Helen, I've got everything crossed for you that you don't have to go beyond this cycle!:dust:
I'm at 7dpo and had a really high temp this morning...but I did take it about 30 minutes later than usual, and they just turned the heat on in my building, so I'm not thinking too much about it. I'm just looking for any sign or symptom, and not finding much. I'm aiming to wait until tuesday (13dpo) to test. Let's see if I make it!

Helen i hope you don't have to go any further and this is number 2 for you!

Brooklyn, your chart is looking good with the high temps. I wouldn't worry about not feeling anything as loads of people say they didn't feel anything.

emily, that number is great!

Good luck catching that egg Helen!

Brooklyn, hope the next few days go by fast and you start getting some symptoms. xx

Millie, how are you? Getting close to Oing?

Well I broke down and tested today at 11 dpo and it was :bfn: but sorry if tmi but when I wipe there was a couple little red/pink spots and then a bit on my underwear! Not a lot at all barely enough to see so I dont know what that is about

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->