clomid club

Well I broke down and tested today at 11 dpo and it was :bfn: but sorry if tmi but when I wipe there was a couple little red/pink spots and then a bit on my underwear! Not a lot at all barely enough to see so I dont know what that is about

I really hope it is implantation bleeding hun. Sending lots of dust your way... :dust:

Well I broke down and tested today at 11 dpo and it was :bfn: but sorry if tmi but when I wipe there was a couple little red/pink spots and then a bit on my underwear! Not a lot at all barely enough to see so I dont know what that is about

I really hope it is implantation bleeding hun. Sending lots of dust your way... :dust:

Thank you so much so do I because I kinda gave up hope today after the BFN!

Well ov is just round the corner now! Yay! Its going to be a busy weekend! :sex:

By the middle of next week i should be in my 2ww! I really hope this is the one!

Hi girls, I had my follie scan yesterday at CD 11. There were two follies, one being more dominant at 13mm. I was told I should O over the weekend. :happydance:

I am slightly hopeful that this will do the trick since the last time I had a scan without clomid my follie was 13mm on CD 12....so I'm hoping that maybe my eggs never got mature before and now they will. :shrug:

I know I technically dropped out of the Clomid club, but I wanted to let you all know not to give up hope! I did my 2 Clomid cycles and took Soy instead on the 3rd cycle. I got my :bfp: cautiously at 7dpo on the 12th, and I just got 2 pink lines on a FRER today at 10dpo! So, hold out hope! It can happen!!!

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: to you all!

OMG Megg! I can't believe it! This is great news! Congratulations!

oh wow megg, i'm chuffed to bits for you. huge congratulations

i used the mooncup thing this month so we'll see if its made a difference

Hi girls im new to the site, i am in my first cycle of clomid ( started on the 4th Oct, took from CD2 - CD6 ) had my follicle scan on the 12th Oct ( CD10 ) and was told i had 2 follicles, one more dominant than the other.

Was told i would probably ovulate on the 14th Oct ( CD 12, is that bout right? seems a bit early for the big O ) and was told to BD every other day from the 12th Oct so fingers crossed we will hit. but as its only our first cycle im not to optimistic, mainly because is dont want to get my hopes up high incase it doesnt work.

Hi Princessclark. Welcome to the clomid club. Yeah well they call it the 2 week wait because either your period will come about 14 days after you ov or you'll get a BFP!

People ov at different times of the cycle so its possible to ov that early. I usually ov about cd18. Just keep doing it. Have you felt and cramps at all? Do you temp?

Yer we plan on just keep BDing every other day till i either get AF or a BFP lol x
My cycle is normally really irregular so i never know when im guna get it.

Dont wanna sound dumb but what is temping? is it charting your temperature to judge ovulation? as if it is i dnt do that?

Had 1st monitoring scan of this cycle. 2 follicles measuring 10mm on right ovary... Come on the twins!! :)

Yeah, temping is taking your temperature everyday and putting it into a chart so you can see when you've ov'd. Its so helpfull and i would really recommend it!

Good luck for the twins peach blossom!

hiya princess i dont temp but lots of others do, i use the clear blue fertility monitor to make sure i know when to bd.

i had really really bad ovulation pains this month, you dont think i've ovulated twice do you lol, the thought has crossed my mind lol.

question, after you get pos ovulation do you carry on bd'ing do you do it everyday or every other day, we did it on the ovulation day and the day after but thingking might leave ot tonight and do it tomorrow :shrug:

hiya princess i dont temp but lots of others do, i use the clear blue fertility monitor to make sure i know when to bd.

i had really really bad ovulation pains this month, you dont think i've ovulated twice do you lol, the thought has crossed my mind lol.

question, after you get pos ovulation do you carry on bd'ing do you do it everyday or every other day, we did it on the ovulation day and the day after but thingking might leave ot tonight and do it tomorrow :shrug:

If you're doing SMEP then you bd every day for 3 days after the +ve ov miss one day and then bd once again for luck. Good luck!! :hugs:

the clinic im under havent suggested anything about temping or using ovulation predictors lol x

I had a follicle scan on the 12th oct ( am guessing thats what you call a baseline scan on here?!? ) they told me i would ovualte on the 14th oct.

we were basically told to just keep BDing to every other day until i either fall or get AF if its the latter i dont have to have another scan for the next cycle as they know i am not produce to many follicle i just have to take tabs from CD2-CD6 again and on CD10 we start BDing every other day again lol x

i know i am rambling now but i have one more thing to ask/say?
i was told i had 2 follicles on the scan and that one was 12mm and the other was a little smaller. is that a good size?

If you're doing SMEP then you bd every day for 3 days after the +ve ov miss one day and then bd once again for luck. Good luck!! :hugs:

whats smep stand :wacko:

Sperm meets egg plan. You BD every other day from about CD 8 then every day for 3 days when you get a +ve opk then miss a day then bd once again. x

Sperm meets egg plan. You BD every other day from about CD 8 then every day for 3 days when you get a +ve opk then miss a day then bd once again. x

Interesting! I got my positive OPK today (you can see it in my journal) so we bd today and then i was going to leave it until Monday to do it again. Do you think i should try and get DH to do it again tomorrow? He finds it hard to do it day after day. I also heard that it's better to do it every other day so it gives the sperm a chance to re-group!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->