clomid club

hi was just wondering if any one could shed some light on why ive been feeling nauseous and dizzy/light headed the last couple of days?

i had my follicle scan on monday on which i was told i had 2 follicles one of which was 12mm ( think the other was bout 10mm). i had started the clomid on the 4th Oct ( CD2 - CD6 ) and was told id ovulate around the 14th Oct so have been BDing every other day since Monday 12th Oct?

i know it sounds daft but could it be because of implantations? this is my first try with the treatment so dont know what should be happening and whats to look out for etc as clinic didnt tell me anything like that. i also have some aching pains in my sides and hips although they are bearable x

a friend of mine thinks it may have worked but its to early to do a test ( if docs were right about O date then im only 4 DPO )

Sperm meets egg plan. You BD every other day from about CD 8 then every day for 3 days when you get a +ve opk then miss a day then bd once again. x

Interesting! I got my positive OPK today (you can see it in my journal) so we bd today and then i was going to leave it until Monday to do it again. Do you think i should try and get DH to do it again tomorrow? He finds it hard to do it day after day. I also heard that it's better to do it every other day so it gives the sperm a chance to re-group!

i do it the 2 days after ovulation and leave it one day then do it again, my oh finds it hard too but he has to just get on with it lmao.

if we both get preg this time we;ll be due the same week :happydance:

good luck hunni

Sperm meets egg plan. You BD every other day from about CD 8 then every day for 3 days when you get a +ve opk then miss a day then bd once again. x

Interesting! I got my positive OPK today (you can see it in my journal) so we bd today and then i was going to leave it until Monday to do it again. Do you think i should try and get DH to do it again tomorrow? He finds it hard to do it day after day. I also heard that it's better to do it every other day so it gives the sperm a chance to re-group!

i do it the 2 days after ovulation and leave it one day then do it again, my oh finds it hard too but he has to just get on with it lmao.

good luck hunni

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Princess, I suppose it could be symptoms but its still so early so i just wouldn't get your hopes up too much. Clomid does funny things to you so you can be feeling all sorts throughout the whole month. Good luck though!

good luck hunni

Here is what I have heard and read as long as your OH doesn't have any sperm issues you should every other day then 3 days in a row to try to hit day before, day of, and day after ovulation then wait a day then again for good measure. I get tired of every other day, but DH would be perfectly happy with every day if he could get away with it. Also, I read somewhere that every day is fine (even multiple times a day at ovulation) if there are no sperm issues because you want to effectively flood the area so that egg can't get away from it. Hope this is all of our months.
:hugs:

If I were you I would try and :sex: today, tomorrow and monday for good measure, then leave it a day then BD again... That's only if I were you though! ;) Good luck!

Am I right in thinking that the follicles grow on average 2mm each day? And ovulation happens around 19/20mm? My last round of monitoring was slightly underwhelming as they lost track of the follicle! :dohh: I had 2 follicles measuring the same size (10mm) on friday adn have next scan on Monday which would have me at 16mm I hope. Really really hope its my month this month! fx'd for everyone else too!

I am on my first cycle of Clomid and this period was awful.Large clots and heavy bleeding and now it is like the last day of it and out of now where my lower back started to hurt bad! Like period hurts! And it lasted 5 minutes and I was in so much pain I was shaking. What is this?

i have noticed a lot of people seem to have have more than one scan to track the growth of there follicles? is this due to the type of TX there having and should i of been offered more than one scan whilst on clomid?

i have noticed a lot of people seem to have have more than one scan to track the growth of there follicles? is this due to the type of TX there having and should i of been offered more than one scan whilst on clomid?

My first round of follicle monitoring was a natural cycle without Clomid. I had 4 scans on the last cycle as they need to see that the follicles are maturing normally and actually relasing an egg. You possibly should have been offered more than one. Last cycle I was also being monitored for a progesterone deficiency and measuring the thickness of the endometrium is the chosen way for my FS. Whilst your on Clomid they shoudl monitor you more closely than one scan as they need to know that you're not releasing too many egg and on the wrong dosage. Having said all that I am being treated privately and have polycystic ovaries, so I may have a different treatment plan to other people... Good luck! :hugs:

they seemed quite happy that i only had 2 follicle there x so much so that they have said they wont be scanning me on my next cycle ( if this cycle doesnt work obviously ) as they know im not producing too many.

is 12mm quite mature a size them? they predicted id ovulate about 2 days after my scan?

brandy i get bad af's as well, think its all part and parcel of clomid it does crazy things to especially depression for the week i take it makes me a nerotic cow lol, its probably hormones as clomid tricks the brain into thinking there's no estrogen so once the clomid has stopped being taken your body goes into overdrive. hope this offers a little explanation

hope you get your :bfp: real soon sweetie

x

Hi girls! Just stopping in to see how you are doing. :hi:

hi ladies,
I have a question for those of you who have done an HCG/ovidrel trigger shot. Does anyone get delayed side effects from this? This is the second month where I've done the shot, felt no side effects in the days after it, but then around 9dpo, I start to feel really bloated, sore bbs, and cramping in my uterus- but it's too early for af symptoms, so it's strange. I'm starting to think it's related to ovidrel, but I'm not sure.

Hi hun. I had symptoms from the shot, but it started the day after I took it. They were similar to yours - sore boobs, cramping. It got better within a week or so though.

Hey Ladies!
I'm sure that this question has been asked and answered but the thread is way too long to go back and read!!!
I'm starting my first round of Clomid tomorrow!!! I'm super excited! Is there any reason to think that clomid might make me ovulate sooner than usual? I normally ovulate on day 16, so I'm wondering if the clomid would make it happen sooner? Also, when would you girls recommend that I start doing ovulation tests?

I got pregnant on my second round of clomid (100 mlg). The pregnancy ended in a devastating miscarriage having to have a D and C on Sept 8th.
My dr. wants to put me straight back on clomid 100 mlg when my AF ever decides to show up. Has anyone been put right back on it the cycle after a miscarriage?

Hey Ladies!
I'm sure that this question has been asked and answered but the thread is way too long to go back and read!!!
I'm starting my first round of Clomid tomorrow!!! I'm super excited! Is there any reason to think that clomid might make me ovulate sooner than usual? I normally ovulate on day 16, so I'm wondering if the clomid would make it happen sooner? Also, when would you girls recommend that I start doing ovulation tests?

I think it tends to make you ovulate later. It is also suggested that you leave a good 2/3 days before attempting a opk as you can get a false positive. Good luck hun. XX

I agree with crypto, if you already ov around cd16 it may make you ov slightly later. I ov around cd17-cd19 so i start OPK's around cd16. You may want to start sooner with IC just so you can see what's happening with your cycle.

Hi milliemoo? How are you getting on this cycle. I got my cd21 from last cycle and it was exactly the same as when I wasnt on clomid (43). I am a bit downheartened by that.

I am very very tearful too. I am beginning to fade into a positive opk, but I think it will be thurs or friday at the earliest before I ov. XX

Hey ladies. Had my second follicle monitoring scan today. No longer have 2 follicles maturing, just the one now measuring 13mm. Next scan is on Wednesday. Anyone else get really bad headaches on Clomid? I've been getting really bad headaches since my last dose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->