clomid club

hi girls, welcome all newcomers,

i had bad pmt on all my cycles samb, i have 8 days till testing i'm getting a few cramps today i'm 8dpo, so dont what that could be hmmmmm, i dont like to speculate because my thoughts run away with me lol,

good luck everyone xxx

Hi Ladies!

Deeni - PMT - PreMenstrual Tension.... angry, tearful, irritable etc.

Well BIG temp drop for me today... so didnt test. Getting some witchy type cramps but nothing to bad. The fat cow should be with me before the day is out :grr: Really trying not to get down about it to see if my mood being better when starting clomid helps with the depression whilst on it iygwim.
I was also wondering when you count CD1, as FF says when you get red blood.... if AF arrives late afternoon/evening time should I count the following day as CD1 so its a FULL day of AF??? Iykwim.

Helen - Ohhh I hope that the few cramps mean something fantastic :winkwink:

Emilybee & Kara - Sorry she got you :hugs:

Best of Luck Ladies xxxx :dust:

Sorry you had a temp drop today hon. Hope it's a glitch and the :witch: stays away. I count CD 1 as first day of red blood whether it starts in am or pm. :hugs: x

ttckara......seems we are on the exact same cycle, my af arrived Sunday and started my 2nd round with clomid yesterday as my days are cd2-cd6.......heres hoping eh!!!! x

Pasteljay hey well good it i am cd3-7 but we can be cycle buddies and hope and pray that this is our month!!!

Had my 3rd follicle scan today. The one on my right ovary is now measuring 16mm. I have to go back tomorrow to make sure its grown another mm and they may give me an injection to trigger ovulation. All looking good and really really hoping for my sticky bfp this cycle!!

Peach Blossom, i hope you have a big ripe follie today! Good luck!

how did youe scan go peach.
where is everyone in their cycle, i'm losing track, anyone else due for testing soon, i'm 6days eeeeek
i have a good feeling around ovulation, but as the time gets towardas testing i get more and more doubting, setting myself up for disapointment i think...

Im on CD20 so due to test in 10 days. I have a feeling it hasnt worked this time though as yesterday i had stabbing pains in my left side ( Different to AF pains ) and lower back pain.
Went to docs earlier today and he didnt know what it was. Has told me to go home and BD and to go back if it painful and he will refer me for a scan to check for cysts. If not then he said to wait till i can test and do one as its to early at the moment to do one.

Has anyone else had something like this?

Hi Ladies!!

Well CD1 for me today.... She took her time... bloody cow bag. Never really had spotting before AF, she normally comes full force straightaway. Really quite heavy and very painful but the clomid nurse did warn me that this could happen. :grr: Just hope that shes not around for too long! So pill popping starts tomorrow late afternoon!

Peach - Hope that you get a nice big growth spurt!! Good luck for tomorrow!!!

Princess - VERY best of luck for testing soon!!! Hopefully the stabbing pains mean something magical is happening in there!

Helen - Same as me!!! as it gets closer the more negative I feel! :rofl: Really hope that this is your last cycle!! xxx

Wishing everyone the very best of LUCK!!! :dust:

Thanks Sambatiki x hopefully it is x a friend of mine who is a nurse said she had the same thing one which turned out to be implantation pain so fingers Xd but trying not to get my hopes up x

Princess - The careful balance of PMA and grounding.... its hard isnt it! xxxx

Positive mental attitude.... Grounding = Not being too optimistic

hi hope you dont mind me joining this thread??? i have just been given 3 mths supply of clomid....& its all a bit confusing for me!! my AF arrived yesterday ( sorry if tmi...only noticed it when i put my finger up there & it was very 1st sign like a light pinky colour)....same is today but slight pinky discharge when i just wiped...take it AF will be in full force by 2moro.. doc has told me to take pills day 2-6 so i take them on sat yeah?? as long as period is full flow 2moro yeah?? when is best would u say?? sat night or sat morning??......im being monitored by scans this mth & was ondering if anyone knows if i will be given the trigger shot??? nothing was mentioned at the fs appointment, but to be honest she didnt mention much, just gave me a leaflet on the process of the scans & told me to read it. i usually get my lh surge on day 19 ( i count the 1s day of spottin as day 1 which i know i shouldnt, its just habit....so i spose i ovulate around day 16/17 normally as i always spot for a few days b4 AF arrives properly. when should i ovulate if im taking clomid day2-6? does clomid bring it forward or back??? does ur cycle lengths change??

sorry 4 all these questions....ive havent got a clue!! really want clomid to work & not sure when we should be DTD... xx

Hi there :wave:

Im pretty new to clomid too... Im on my second cycle. Count CD1 as first day of red blood. I take my pill late afternoon abuot 4pm that way Ive only got 1 hour left of work and sleep through the majority of hot flushes. From what Ive read most people take it late on in the day. I was monitored last cycle but didnt get a trigger shot I think it depends what youve discussed with your FS, if your unsure ring the cloimd nurse and check. I used to OV same as you.... but this time OV day was brought forward to CD14. The nurse recommended us to have :sex: everyother day. TBH though at your scan you'll get a good idea when youre going to OV.

I hope this helps! Im sure the girls might be able to add more xxxx

Good luck :dust:

ttckara......seems we are on the exact same cycle, my af arrived Sunday and started my 2nd round with clomid yesterday as my days are cd2-cd6.......heres hoping eh!!!! x

Pasteljay hey well good it i am cd3-7 but we can be cycle buddies and hope and pray that this is our month!!!

Yeah that would be great............fingers crossed its gonna be a succesful month this month!!! x

Well, I started my clomid today! 50mg 5-9. I am doing them in the morning since that's what I did last time. I won't have the trigger shots this time though. FX for all of us! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->