clomid club

Thats good you have one follie, I wish I could get scanned to see mine.
Fingers crossed you catch it. XXX

Thanks hon! Apparently they'll tell me when we should start :sex: every night and for how long! Going to start now just to make sure though!! :)

Wow, this thread is long! I started clomid today and am nervous about the potential side effects. So far so good but I only took one tablet. This is actually for my clomid challenge test but I assume if we BD, the clomid could only help, right??

I got pregnant on my second round of clomid (100 mlg). The pregnancy ended in a devastating miscarriage having to have a D and C on Sept 8th.
My dr. wants to put me straight back on clomid 100 mlg when my AF ever decides to show up. Has anyone been put right back on it the cycle after a miscarriage?

Sorry for your loss hun. :hugs: Some Drs. like to give it a few cycles before starting again after m/c, but I don't see why you can't start right away.

My cycle really didn't change much. This last cycle has been really screwy and super emotional, but other than that........ I already got really bad headaches, so that is nothing new for me.

I got pregnant on my second round of clomid (100 mlg). The pregnancy ended in a devastating miscarriage having to have a D and C on Sept 8th.
My dr. wants to put me straight back on clomid 100 mlg when my AF ever decides to show up. Has anyone been put right back on it the cycle after a miscarriage?

Sorry for your loss hun. :hugs: Some Drs. like to give it a few cycles before starting again after m/c, but I don't see why you can't start right away.

He gave me the go ahead to try once I started and said that we would start straight back on the meds, so he's good with us starting right away. They are going to give me till December to start or they will put me on the provera meds to induce it. I just would like to start before then to move on with the process. I'm kinda worried about being put straight back on clomid though. Is there a possibility that it can cause an egg to ovulate even if it's not ready and bad?

Wow, this thread is long! I started clomid today and am nervous about the potential side effects. So far so good but I only took one tablet. This is actually for my clomid challenge test but I assume if we BD, the clomid could only help, right??

Yes I believe that if you take the clomid and you do ovulate you could very well get BFP. I dont have any side effects from Clomid, usually I take it at night. I take 3 tablets per night (150mg) on days 3-7 of my cycle. I am now awaiting ovulation but I take clomid in combination with metformin and last month I did O on my own, so there is hope! Heres to getting our BFPs!:dust:

Good luck mrskcbrown. Maybe we will get lucky this month!

Hi all!
Can I join you? I am going to start my clomid on thursday. This will be my second cycle with clomid but at the lower 50mg dose. AND no triggers this time either. So I am a bit worried...

FX for everyone!! :flower:

I had headaches through the beginning of this cycle. They weren't really bad but they just lasted for days!!

Apart from the headaches and depression this cycle has been pretty non eventful. I didn't have very bad ov pains this month which makes me wonder whether i even released an egg! I will never find out either............Unless i get my BFP!

If i get another temp rise tomorrow it will show i o'vd on Sunday so i think i'm in the 2ww now! Yay! We didn't get much Bd'ing in this month but we did have a good go on Saturday so hopefully the little swimmers would have been waiting there on Sunday for the egg!

Good luck to everyone! We want another BFP this month from one of us!

Hi Ladies

Mind if I join???? Just at the end of my first clomid cycle, and OMFG... the PMT... feeling very EMO at the mo.

Ive also got VERY sore nips and a shooting pain in my boobs.... is this a clomid side effect???

Sending everyone LOADS of :dust: and luck! xxx

Hi Sambatiki. Yeah come and join us!

The PMT is awful on clomid. I think the boob thing can be a side effect too although i haven't suffered with that one.

When are you thinking about testing? Good luck!

Hi Millie! :wave:

I tested at 11DPO... :bfn: so will test tomorrow if temp hasnt got any lower! My progestrone levels came back SKY HIGH :yipee: 76, so trying to stay grounded as the boobie ache could be related to that. But its soooo hard not to get excited! :rofl:

I see youre in the 2ww :yipee: I hope that this is your lucky cycle! xxxx

Of course you can join us. welcome and hoping this is your month.

Can I ask what is PMT? I'm on my second day of clomid and so far no side effects. I do have really terrible gas (ugh...sorry) but I think that is from the antibiotics I'm taking in prep for the Hysteroscopy.

Sorry guys I have been away for awhile well the witch showed up on Sunday so I will start my second round of clomid tonight and hopefully this will be the month ladies so lets keep our heads up!!

Hey girls! Welcome all newcommers!

cd31 here and no af yet but getting dull aches :( was expecting her anytime from monday-today, hoping for a not so long cycle this month as last month was 40 days i think! bit gutted really as got a really good progesterone level of 50 on cd21 (actually on 22) which according to my opks was only 6dpo. But means the clomid has finally worked :)

tut spoke to soon she got me lol never mind clomid tommorow roll on the hot flashes!

ttckara......seems we are on the exact same cycle, my af arrived Sunday and started my 2nd round with clomid yesterday as my days are cd2-cd6.......heres hoping eh!!!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->