Clomid Failure

me either.. the past two cycles I have used them and got lines similar to yours.. Only mine showed up after the 10 min window, so I knew they were evps.. :growlmad:

I have used countless ones. I've gotten evaps before but they didnt look like these and they showed up after the test was dry. Oh well! :( At least I have my FS appt coming up and maybe we can get something else going!

Good luck!! My next appt is November 7th as well!! Hopefully we will both get some answers!! :thumbup:

Have any of you ladies thought about using Soy Isoflavones? there is this thread i on here if you are interested

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-groups/271211-soy-isoflavones-natures-clomid-412.html

Some ladies are still getting their BFP'S on this, wonder if its really the soy?

Hello ladies it's been a long time since I been on here... Clomid has not worked AT ALL for me.. So my Dr. has moved me to trigger shots... I am so scared and nervous not to mention they cost 400 dollars... oh I pray it works for us.. I'm starting to lose it...

:dust: FOR EVERYONE

Hello ladies it's been a long time since I been on here... Clomid has not worked AT ALL for me.. So my Dr. has moved me to trigger shots... I am so scared and nervous not to mention they cost 400 dollars... oh I pray it works for us.. I'm starting to lose it...

Good luck to you!!! I hope it works for you!! Keep us posted! I will be hopefully starting my 3rd round of Clomid sometime this month!! I hope it works.. he plans to move me up to 100mg! yikes!

Clomid did not work for me either, AT ALL. We did 5 cycles of it, from 50 to 150. Boo! We're now on injections, too - Follistim and a trigger. Are you you doing the trigger with anything else....a FSH or Clomid?

I'll pray this works for you! I know how it feels to feel like you're losing it; I've been there a ton :(

Haven't been on b&b much lately. Feeling down. I had my FS appt nov 7. They checked my hubbies sperm and it was normal. So on cd3 I go in for bloodwork and an u/s on cd14. After getting my results they back they will recommend on how to proceed. They are thinking Femera and IUI will be a good starting place.

I'm feeling stressed about money. My appt cost $200 and they said the IUI and Femera would run about $1,000 per cycle. We aren't poor and can more than afford to raise more kids. But I'm not sure if we can afford to make the babies. We can do 1 or 2 cycles but after that money is going to start getting tight. I'm so scared we are going to run out of money before we can conceive!

Clomid did not work for me either, AT ALL. We did 5 cycles of it, from 50 to 150. Boo! We're now on injections, too - Follistim and a trigger. Are you you doing the trigger with anything else....a FSH or Clomid?

I'll pray this works for you! I know how it feels to feel like you're losing it; I've been there a ton :(

I don't start my shots until I go to a class first.. I guess the shots are a big ole deal. How does the shots feel?? were you scared?? I am scare that I will have twins or that it won't work. I can't handle all the stress.. Please keep in touch with me, it is hard founding other women that are doing shots. my email is [email protected].. if you don't mind you can tell me all about it. I would like to have another person to talk too

Good luck to you!!! I hope it works for you!! Keep us posted! I will be hopefully starting my 3rd round of Clomid sometime this month!! I hope it works.. he plans to move me up to 100mg! yikes!

Thanks and i will keep my fingers crossed for you..

So today was my appointment starting my tigger shots.. So I am waiting for the :witch: to come, then day 5 I start my birth control for 3 weeks, then the BC will make another period come then day 3 I get my shots.. I am so scared... She told me that there is a 20% chance of :oneofeach: ... But I guess 2 is better then none!!! I am keeping my fingers crossed and praying for everyone :dust: ladies we can do this.. BABY FOR EVERYONE IN 2012

baby4me ~ how has it been going? how exciting that you are on your way to your BFP!! I hope everything goes just as planned for you!!

I am 12dpo today and feeling crampy, so I will either have a BFP, or be starting my 100mg Clomid soon.. he gave me my prescription a week or so ago, everything looked in order and cyst free!! here's to hoping this month is it!! GL to all you ladies!! :flower:

mommyagain~ we haven't heard anything in a while.. how are you?

baby4me ~ how has it been going? how exciting that you are on your way to your BFP!! I hope everything goes just as planned for you!!

I am 12dpo today and feeling crampy, so I will either have a BFP, or be starting my 100mg Clomid soon.. he gave me my prescription a week or so ago, everything looked in order and cyst free!! here's to hoping this month is it!! GL to all you ladies!! :flower:

mommyagain~ we haven't heard anything in a while.. how are you?

I hope all is well with you and I pray everything goes your way. When do you test or go back to your Dr?

hi! New here

I was put on 50mg of Clomid and based off of opks and temps I.did not ov. So I started provera early and will be on 100mg plus metformin. Really hoping this works but I have my doubts...

Hi can I join? I am going for my clomid scan tomorrow cd11 and I am petrified they are going to say it hasnt worked again, I am on 150 mg this time, it is my 4th round and the doc said he isnt prepared to let me try 200mg, he said if it doesnt work this time it is likely not going to work at all and they will have to look at whats next? can anyone shed any light on whats next? Thanks and best wishes to all.

Hi can I join? I am going for my clomid scan tomorrow cd11 and I am petrified they are going to say it hasnt worked again, I am on 150 mg this time, it is my 4th round and the doc said he isnt prepared to let me try 200mg, he said if it doesnt work this time it is likely not going to work at all and they will have to look at whats next? can anyone shed any light on whats next? Thanks and best wishes to all.

I tried 5mg and 7.5 mg of Femara after Clomid, then moved on to injectables. :flower:

hi! New here

I was put on 50mg of Clomid and based off of opks and temps I.did not ov. So I started provera early and will be on 100mg plus metformin. Really hoping this works but I have my doubts...

Welcome, How are you doing? Well I did 3 rounds of clomid and nothing at al happened, I went all the way to 150mg and still nothing. So my doctor is starting me on Menopur/trigger shots. I hope this works.. Trying to have a baby is suppost to be easy :( But I wish you luck

The same thing happened to me. My doctor said if 150mg does not work then 200mg won't work either. So now I am starting Menopur (self injections) in 3 weeks. I heard good and bad things about it but mainly good things. A lot of women report getting pregnant on there first cycle of menopur.. The chances of twins go up to 20% also, so I am figuring this is one hell of a drug.. I will keep you posted.

thanks baby4me, I now have to try tamoxifen while I wait for a review appt to discuss injections, good luck and yes, please do keep me posted :)

OMG!! it has been awhile since I touch bases with you ladies. I am so nervous, i meet with my DR. on the 21st to take a look at my ovaries. I am now on BC doing my down time before I do my Menopur shots. This has been a long time coming. I will keep you ladies posted when I start taking my shots.
How is everybody doing so far

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->