Clomid Failure

I'm still waiting.. I am 14 DPO and my temps are staying elevated.. I took another test yeasterday.. BFN.. I usually have 14-16 day LP's so I won't be "late" till Friday.. If my temps stay up I will test again Sat.

I now have sore boobs, they came Sat...

Did you get your BFP?

hey ladies.. :witch: got me on September 17th.. I had a doc appointment and I had residual cysts left from my past clomid cycle so I'm not medicated this round. I'm on CD 12 at the moment. hoping to ovulate soon!!

Oddly enough ladies I ended up with the highest progesterone level I've ever had. It was 13.96. I thought I for sure wouldn't ovulate because of all the stress. I'm on cd24 today and this is my last clomid cycle. My doc called today and said he was referring me out if I wasn't pregnant this cycle. I hope I am. Please keep your fingers crossed for me.

Good luck to you! I'm glad your progesterone level was higher. If you doctor has to refer you to someone else, at least that person may have other ideas on what to do, and that might help. Let us know how your tests going, and hopefully you will get a BFP!! :)

Today is CD 12. I go in for an ultrasound tomorrow, and then IUI on Sunday if I have a mature follicule. I'm hoping for a good ultrasound like I had last month.

Yesterday one of my students' parents asked me if I had any children. I am so tired of having to say "no," so I just blurted out "I can't have children right now, but I would really like to." I can't believe I said that to someone I really didn't even know. It's just so hard right now.... I do think my new med (Femara) has helped. I'm not as emotional as I was on clomid, so that's good! I hope someone gets a BFP to give us all some hope!!

hey ladies.. :witch: got me on September 17th.. I had a doc appointment and I had residual cysts left from my past clomid cycle so I'm not medicated this round. I'm on CD 12 at the moment. hoping to ovulate soon!!

Awww I'm sorry about the cysts. :( I'll keep my fingers crossed for a nice eggy for you. :)

Mommyagain said:
Awww I'm sorry about the cysts. :( I'll keep my fingers crossed for a nice eggy for you. :)

Thank you! I will keep you updated a little better.. :haha:

Congradulations on ovulating!! :hugs: any SS??

Lizard: let us know how the u/s goes! My fingers are crossed! Grow follies grow!
Yeah I've blurted out stuff I've regretted. My MIL doesn't know we are ttc. We were sitting in the maternity ward waiting room waiting for my SIL to give birth. (I don't particularly like my SIL, she is very fake in my opinion) Anyhow, my hubby says he wants a house full of kids! Well I'm upset anyways because of where I was and it was also my cd21 so I was nervous about what my bloodwork was going to say. I blurted out "well good luck with that" in a not very nice way. I felt bad afterwards. So we all say things we wish we hadn't! Lol!

I took a hpt and an opk this morning. The opk wasn't positive but it had a decent second line and the hpt I'm not sure about. I think it has an evap. I've looked at it tons today! Its a cheap dollar store test. The line is sooo faint that I can't tell if there is color.

Mommyagain said:

Thank you! I will keep you updated a little better.. :haha:

Congradulations on ovulating!! :hugs: any SS??

I don't have any symptoms that scream "your pregnant". :( I'm not feeling confident.

I really hope you have good ovulation this month. We are all rooting for you! One of us clomid failure chicks need a BFP to keep the morale up! Lol!

I agree!! I hope it's all of our turn for BFP's!!

Alot of ladies say they don't have near as many "symptoms" the month they actually do get there BFP, so don't give up! We have to stay positive!! :thumbup:

Lizard: let us know how the u/s goes! My fingers are crossed! Grow follies grow!
Yeah I've blurted out stuff I've regretted. My MIL doesn't know we are ttc. We were sitting in the maternity ward waiting room waiting for my SIL to give birth. (I don't particularly like my SIL, she is very fake in my opinion) Anyhow, my hubby says he wants a house full of kids! Well I'm upset anyways because of where I was and it was also my cd21 so I was nervous about what my bloodwork was going to say. I blurted out "well good luck with that" in a not very nice way. I felt bad afterwards. So we all say things we wish we hadn't! Lol!

I took a hpt and an opk this morning. The opk wasn't positive but it had a decent second line and the hpt I'm not sure about. I think it has an evap. I've looked at it tons today! Its a cheap dollar store test. The line is sooo faint that I can't tell if there is color.

I was wondering what day your were on when you did the hpt and opk on the same day. I've never done both on the same day before. Did you do that b/c you thought you could be pregnant or have a late ovulation? Also what is a evap? Have you taken any more tests?? Sorry for all of the questions.... Good luck to you!!

Wantababy-have you ovulated yet this cycle? are they doing anything about the cysts? When I had a cyst from my clomid cycles, they said I may have had to go back on birth control to get rid of them, but mine went away on their own. Good luck to you!!

I took the opk and hpt 9dpo. I did it because I've read opks can be used as a hpt.

Today is cd26 and I'm about 10dpo. I took four tests this morning. The digi was bfn but 2/3 dollar store tests had lines. The lines were thick as if not thicker than the control line but are light. They seem to have color. I'm not sure if they are evaps or not. What are the chances of getting 2 good evaps in the same morning? This is driving me crazy! I'm probably not pregnant.

I called my doc this morning and they refused to do bloodwork! :( They said it was to early!

lizard148 said:
Wantababy-have you ovulated yet this cycle? are they doing anything about the cysts? When I had a cyst from my clomid cycles, they said I may have had to go back on birth control to get rid of them, but mine went away on their own. Good luck to you!!

Mid cycle in Aug I had a scan done and I had 3.3mm cyst on my right and 1.7 on my left. When I went for my next scan to see if I could take Clomid again the one on the left was gone and the one on the right was smaller, so he didn't give me anything. He has given me BCP before to help get rid of them (July 11'). I guess he just figured they would dissolve on there own?:shrug:

I did some research on the internet and found that ACV (apple cider vinegar the unfiltered kind) helps to get rid of cysts, as well as castor oil packs. So I have been doing them both. I go in for my next appointment November 7th he plans to re-scan my ovaries and increase my dose of Clomid to 100mg. Hopefully I will be preggo by then and not have to worry about all that!! :winkwink:

I am currently on CD 17 and I had a temp dip (like ovulation) and my CM has been watery with EWCM mixed in.. So I think ovulation is very close!! :happydance: fingers crossed it will happen SOON!!

Mommyagain ~ Any news?? Keep your head up! It's going to happen for all of us!! :thumbup:

I'm on cd29 (About 13dpo). I have been testing since 9dpo and I've gotten faint thick lines on dollar store tests but bfn on FRER. I don't know if I trust them. I won't get (yeah right) excited until I get a positive on a better brand.
https://www.babyandbump.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=274308&d=1317660819

What do you all think?

Evap?? I'm scared to hope!

bnbpic1.jpgI played with it.. I def see a thick like.. just not sure about the color.. how long did the like take to appear?

It's looking promising for you!!! :happydance:

Within the ten minute time limit. And I have at least 5 other tests that have similar lines since 10dpo. But with the FRER saying bfn it makes me doubt it. I'm not letting myself get excited.

I have all my tests posted in the ttc forum if you want to take a peek.

https://www.babyandbump.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=274310&d=1317660843

Can you tweak this one too wantabby?

Awww!! :hugs: I'm so sorry!! It looked so promising too!! :cry:

I thought they had to be BFP! :( I don't recommend dollar store hpt after this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->