Clomid Failure

When do u start your clomid ?

When do you start your clomid? I will also be on 150 mg during my next cycle. I haven't ovulated yet on clomid, so hopefully 150 works for all of us! I am on provera now waiting for af, then I will start taking clomid on days 3-7.

I am with you on this one. I did two rounds of Clomid 50mg, two rounds at 100mg, and will have to do 2 rounds of 150mg before my doctor will consider me a clomid failure. I did not ovulate using clomid. I don't get AF without the help of provera.

I am now on cd3 and will be starting 150mg soon! Wish me luck. :)

i should be starting pills to give me a period on monday they take 6 days to work and i can take my clomid 2nd day of bleed :)

Why isn't Provera working??? I am really frustrated right now....usually Provera works for me quicker than it has this month. I am on cd 40, and 5 days after my last Provera pill...how long does it take for you to get your period after your last pill? Last month it only took 4 days to get my period after my last Provera pill. I am so tired of waiting...

Jennievictoria, good luck to you, it sounds like we are on a similar schedule.

Mommyagain, any news with you?

Why isn't Provera working??? I am really frustrated right now....usually Provera works for me quicker than it has this month. I am on cd 40, and 5 days after my last Provera pill...how long does it take for you to get your period after your last pill? Last month it only took 4 days to get my period after my last Provera pill. I am so tired of waiting...

Jennievictoria, good luck to you, it sounds like we are on a similar schedule.

Mommyagain, any news with you?

It took provera a week for me this time around. I started spotting (barely), and I am now on cd8 and I'm still going lightly. I am going to start my opks Friday morning. I'm excited! I go on June 7th for bloodwork and IF it shows ovulation I will be testing around the 14th.

I start clomid today (day 3), so af finally did come for me a couple days ago. Mommyagain, do you go on June 7 for your day 21 bloodwork for your progesterone level? I will do that in a few weeks.

On June 6 (day 14) I will go in for my first ultrasound to check my follicules & uterus lining. Has anyone had that done before? What is it like and what will they be able to tell me? I am hoping they will be able to tell me if 150 mg of clomid worked to make me ovulate.

A couple of questions about clomid. I started 150 mg today, and noticed that the pharmacist put a sticker "may cause dizziness." This was not on the bottle of 100 mg. Has anyone had problems with dizziness while on clomid? Maybe it is just something that happens when taking a higher dosage.

My other question is, have any of you had difficulty swallowing clomid because of the taste? I have a hard time swallowing pills, and if I leave clomid in my month for even a very short amount of time, it has a terrible taste! I am really not looking forward to taking three pills of it a day... :( If clomid doesn't work, I think I am supposed to try femara next month, does anyone know if that also tastes bad?

Yeah June 7th is to check my progesterone level. I wish my doc would do u/s so we could see exactly what was going on. I would guess that it will be a vaginal u/s. Its no big deal and they should be able to tell you what they see as they are doing it.

I am also on 150mg but I haven't noticed any bad taste. I get them down quickly. :) Also my pharmacy always puts the may cause dizziness on my clomid bottles so this is totally normal. The only difference I have noticed on the higher dose is my second day of taking it I had severe pain in my pelvic area. My doc said it could be my body trying to make a follicle. I really hope so! Let us know how your scan goes. :)

Yeah June 7th is to check my progesterone level. I wish my doc would do u/s so we could see exactly what was going on. I would guess that it will be a vaginal u/s. Its no big deal and they should be able to tell you what they see as they are doing it.

I am also on 150mg but I haven't noticed any bad taste. I get them down quickly. :) Also my pharmacy always puts the may cause dizziness on my clomid bottles so this is totally normal. The only difference I have noticed on the higher dose is my second day of taking it I had severe pain in my pelvic area. My doc said it could be my body trying to make a follicle. I really hope so! Let us know how your scan goes. :)

I am on day two of clomid today, but have not taken the 2nd pill yet since I take them in the evening. I have not noticed any pain, so I hope it is working to make a follicle. Have you noticed any mood changes when on clomid?

hey all hopin be on my 2nd round of clomid in couple weeks just waiting for my period to come from the northistrine :) 150mg this cycle terifed it wont work

hey all hopin be on my 2nd round of clomid in couple weeks just waiting for my period to come from the northistrine :) 150mg this cycle terifed it wont work

Jennie,
I am happy to see that you are feeling "hopeful" today. Sometimes that can be difficult. Especially yesterday when I started my 4th bottle of prenatal vitamins (and still no baby). :( At least I am getting proper nutrients! :)

Have you gotten your period yet? I am not familiar with northistrine. My doctor prescribes provera for me to get my period. Good luck on clomid...I'm on day 5, and have started my clomid of 150 mg, so let me know how yours goes!

Liz

nope but im hoping by say tuesday fingers crossed itl be here lol i think there the same you just take it for five days wait 5 days then you should bleed thanx hun trying be posive x

does anyone know what the next step is after clomid im terrfied it will be ivf and il be waitn years :(

Mommyagain,
Have you ever had ultrasounds while on clomid? Yes, it is a vaginal one, so I hope the doctor sees something good!

Jennievictoria,
There are a lot of things the doctor can do before IVF. I think my next step will be a medication called Femara, and then IUI along with injectable medications. Good luck to you! Have you had any ultrasounds or blood tests to monitor your hormones while on clomid?

does anyone know what the next step is after clomid im terrfied it will be ivf and il be waitn years :(

I've got an appointment with my gynae on 20th June to talk about next steps post-Clomid. I'll keep you posted...

I have had vaginal u/s before but not while on clomid.

I'm feeling depressed today. I'm on cd14 and still bleeding. It's been light but last night it started heavy. Im at the point in my cycle where I should be bding and ovulating.... NOT bleeding.

I'm actually feeling a little angry as well. I don't get why they aren't doing u/s. They don't seem to be following my progress very closely. I just want to scream. I called my doc this morning and I'm still waiting on a call back.

Today just flat out sucks!!!!!!

Just got off the phone with the doctors office and they are pretty much writing this cycle off. They told me not to come in for day21 progesterone draw and to wait for next af and take 150mg again. I'm so frustrated!!!!!!! They can't even give me a reason for what's going on. I don't even know if I can expect to ovulate this cycle. I'm going to bd anyways.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->