• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Clomid/FE Conceived Buddies :)

It's not been easy that's for sure! My uncle is a doctor so I've been speaking to him a bit about what's going on. He said it sounds like I've got a great team and they're taking lots of necessary precautions. So even though it feels like a huge overkill I'm glad that they're on top of it.

How exciting. What did you buy? I've got some little things and I think we will might buy a Tula carrier or a Mountain Buggy next.

There's been nothing about it on the news here but my 'friend' (the South African one who is moving to my street) shared a video about the protests. What can you buy from South Africa? Does that mean it's really cheap to go shopping there?

Sorry I haven't been around much! My sickness has gotten the better of me! Thinking of you ladies and will catch up soon ❤

Take it easy TTC. I hope you've got people around you to help. I know I was very useless for the first trimester. Take care.

TTC - hope you get better soon, thinking of you xxx

We bought a multi purpose cushion, so for now I will use it until baby is born and then it will go to baby. After the weekend DH and I decided we would rather want a girl, just because of all the cute things available for girls, and our friends are a boy, so they said if we are having a girl they can satisfy their needs for a girl on ours :haha:

I am still so tired (thank you Prog :) - 14 days down, 16 to go)and I am suddenly VERY hungry, I eat all day. And so many sweets and sugar, but I can't help it. I would eat until I am really full, 1 hour later it would like I havent eaten in days :o

Four - any updates?

It much new Nita...still pondering the whole Alaska opportunity, I think we are leaning more toward yes which has my anxiety through the roof with all I have to do and pack before we go. I'm on the phone 80% of the day making calls, getting paperwork together, talking to lenders and realtors, talking to schools for our girls, transferring my cosmetology licenses, trying to find a home, getting passports, and tons and tons of paperwork for our guns and dogs to go through Canada...it's insane! Last two days I have been having horrible cramping, probably due to so coming any day, and dh and I are struggling to find time to dtd...we are currently house sitting for family but he's swamped with school work and me with all the moving stress, I'm totally OCD and have to have everything written out and planned. I cried this morning because I'm so overwhelmed and I was in so much pain but mostly cried because I don't want this month to be another bust as far as TTC we just have to figure out time to dtd and MAKE it happen before it's too late. My OPK's have been pretty dark but not quite positive, I'm thinking it will happen any moment though with how uncomfortable these cramps are, so praying we catch the egg!!

Four, good luck with this cycle. It sounds like a really stressful time with all of the move stuff. Maybe you can try and plan some time this evening where you can both relax, not think about the move and make a baby haha. Make sure you're looking after yourself.

Nita, I did the same with the pillow. It'll probably be the breastfeeding pillow when I'm done haha if I can give it up. When I look at baby clothes I hope I'm having a girl too. They are so cute. My SIL asked me to send through some knitting patterns and all the knitted dresses are just adorable. I still want a boy though haha. Maybe number 2.

I have noticed my appetite has increased too. I still haven't really gained much weight though. I find I'm hungry often but can't eat big servings. Over here you can buy drinks called Up n Go. Basically it's like flavoured milk but has all the energy and protein of two weetbix (which is a breakfast cereal). They've been awesome in the middle of the night or an anfternoon snack.

And my most exciting news, my DH gets Thursday afternoon off work so I rebooked our scan from next Tuesday afternoon to this Thursday afternoon! Knowing my luck, the little one will keep his legs closed and we won't find out anyway haha.

Four - I am so sorry you are in that situation, but I know that whatever you chose will be right decision and you and your DH will make it work. I like to think that whenever DH is by my side, that we can conquer anything :hugs: Like Sarah said, hope you can make time to relax for yourself and DH so you dont miss out on catching that egg.

I don't know - I wanted a boy, but think I changed my mind, hope we can get a hint on what it is in 2 weeks when I have my 12w scan :D

Goodluck at your appointment Sarah - let us know what it is, if you find out :D so EXCITING

Is this positive?? Or almost?
https://i64.tinypic.com/rrmjcm.jpg

Four! my guess is positive :D how exciting. I dont really know much about OPKs other than even on my O months I never got a positive. I'd say test again in 3 hours or so if it gets lighter you know it was your surge - or that is what I would have done any ways.

I took this one at 5pm today and the one above was at 10:30pm the one at 5 was only a 2 hour hold so probably a little diluted...either way I think I'll have a for sure + tomorrow so I'm expecting my temp to drop tomorrow then raise the next day. Last month my definite + day the test line showed up before the control line so I won't count it positive till that happens again lol this one is really dark but I don't think it's quite + in person and it took the full 5 mins to show up that dark. We dtd once today and probably will again tonight (we are late night people)...either way I'm praying we catch the egg!!!

5pm
https://i67.tinypic.com/nozd00.jpg

See, I am totally clueless when it comes to OPKs, I would definately think that is positive haha. Good idea to get the BD going :thumbup: atleast for the following few days :happydance:

Sarah - 2 more days till our tickers go over to a new week again :D

Nita, they gave us a hint that it's a boy at the 12 week scan but I couldn't let myself believe that. Also look into the nub theory and skull theory. If you can, ask the doctor to get a good nub shot haha. It'll help when you're trying to work out which was yours points. For us, some photos look girl nub and others look boy but the skull looks boy. When I wake up, I can say we will find it all out tomorrow! I'm so excited!!

Four, I would call that one you posted first a positive. The second one is close. If you don't get another positive, I'd put your one from today as a positive into FF. Fingers crossed you catch this egg! Hopefully you and your DH got to spend some time together today!

Speaking of baby dancing (which is kind of what it is now more than ever haha) is anyone else finding it weird and uncomfortable? My insides are feeling really strange and my tummy and boobs have grown so there's a bit more to jiggle. DH is still as keen as ever but I'm not really feeling it.

Yay! Thursday is an exciting day Nita!! Plus I'm also half way on Thursday!

Four the first opk looks positive to me!!!! ❤ Hope you catch the egg ❤

Nita, when is your next appointment?

Sarah, I laughed out loud at baby dancing. We haven't since I ovulated to get this baby 😂 Poor DH! I just am too nervous. I'm not sure when or if I'll feel ok about it at all.

Two days till my next appointment and ultrasound. This will probably be the last peak I get for awhile.

I still don't think it was quite as dark as the control so I'm not counting it positive yet, I'm due to O tomorrow according to ff. This morning I took another and it's definitely not +...last month my surge was 3 days of + OPK...

Last CY-
https://i68.tinypic.com/dmen0z.jpg
https://i63.tinypic.com/10wi3ax.jpg

This CY
https://i66.tinypic.com/2wcfkuv.jpg

Haha Sarah, baby dancing, thats so funny. We habe done it like 2 or 3 times and it was uncomfortable for me, and I had spasms in my abdomen the next day each time, so I really try to avoid it...unless DH ask nicely with his puppy eyes.

TTC my appointment is on 27 April, 2 weeks to go, thats the same day I get to stop my Prog...so excited

Almost time Sarah, hope you get to see a boy like you want to.

Oh and did I mention, I now own maternity wear, and my bump is starting to get visable, I doubt its bloat simce I am not constipated or anything, and my tummy is hard, I qm calling that a bump :)

Haha baby dancing is even more weird after you can actually feel the baby kicking. Last night I had to ask DH if we could just wait until it stopped kicking and went to sleep haha. I think we might have DTD 3-4 times in the first trimester. I was just feeling too sick plus I got a bit of spotting (which is normal) but my DH freaked out a bit. But now I'm not feeling like death, DH is keen but when things start moving around inside you it just feels so weird. Our poor DHs haha.

TTC, I hope you're feeling better and enjoy your last peak for a wee while. Have you got photos from all your scans to see the changes?

Four, last cycle your OPK was pretty obviously darker than the control line but I agree it's not quite as dark this cycle as it was last time. This morning is lighter but if you got your positive on CD 16 last cycle it might still be coming. Keep BDing if you can!

Nita, yay 2 weeks will go quickly. Thanks, the scan is tomorrow! I'll let you know when we find out. Yay haha I love my bump. It's so exciting when it starts growing. Can you still fit your jeans? I'm in maternity jeans now, they're way more comfy haha.

6pm OPK tonight :wohoo: I think I'll have a good + by 9pm tonight like I did last cy :)
https://i68.tinypic.com/2qvv9kw.jpg

Yay! Get BDing Four! Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Just over 24 hours to go and we will hopefully know what we are having! I am so nervous and excited. We are going out for lunch first and then going to buy the pram. Things are starting to feel really real!!

Sarah I'm sooo excited for you!! I was always told to drink orange juice before my appointment, something about the sugar and acid make baby super active so you have a better chance of seeing gender ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->