Clomid/FE Conceived Buddies :)

Four, I had hg with my first two. It was mild though compared to yours. This time I have worried sick because I have what I suppose is a normal level of morning sickness! There's always hope you won't have hg next time ❤

Four hopefully the merformin and Clomid combination works for you. DH and I only BDed once every 48 hours maybe twice if I was lucky, and we didnt even BD on the day I ovulated :o But neither myself or Sarah fell pregnant on the first round of Clomid (O cycle) but on the second, so I have high hopes this cycle. I hope you will be doing the poas every day and keep us updatted, it was a pity it ended up being a bfn last month, but it was so much fun to watch.

Afm, didnt sleep much last night so its going to be a long day for me :/ trying not to stress about not having symptons but its difficult

Four2five, that's what I was on when I conceived so fingers crossed it works for you! Let's hope you're lucky on your second cycle like us! Feel free to upload your pee sticks :) Wow you poor thing with HG :( you're brace doing it all again. It must be worth it haha. You're welcome to complain here! My midwife had my do my first GTT at 16 weeks. I vomited after half an hour. She said she wants me to repeat it but will let me check with my OB when I see her in a few weeks. I'm hoping she says hold off, if not I'll just give it a few weeks before I book it :) And I'm basically the same. Could lose 10kg but I'm not overweight. I'm only a kg heavier than when I conceived now and I'd say there are a few kgs in my boobs haha.

Nita, I hope you have a better night sleep. Do your boobs still hurt? My midwife said that if your boobs still hurt you're still pregnant. I'd complain to DH when I wasn't feeling sick. He'd grab my boobs and I'd say ouch! He'd say "still pregnant".

Lots of kicking today!

So we just told everyone at work that I am pregnant :/ and apperently they knew already, I think they are just saying it, because I have been hiding my bloat and my boobs really dont look that much bigger. Blegh, atleast its done.

Sarah, my boobs dont hurt nearly as much as a week ago, its maybe just sensitive now, but other than that they feel fine actually for the last two days now, but I feel like my body is also getting used to the add prog, the side effects are not nearly as horrible as a week ago. I wish I didnt have to wait till the end of the month for my next appointment.

Nita my symptoms are gone really too. Give it a couple more days then call if you're too worried. My boobs aren't as sore either. So I'm freaking out too. Chances are things are fine for us both, but I said a prayer for us. ❤

I think it's annoying when people say they knew! I had a friend tell me that. It was so obnoxious. Why not just say congratulations!

Sarah I'm sorry you threw up that nasty drink. Bleh!!!!! Hopefully when you test next it will be easier ❤

Ttc, I think you are right, I did go through patches when I was about 6 weeks where I had no symptoms. Like you say, chances are we are both fine. I am finding a lot of ladies that say between 8-10 weeks their symptoms started weaning off, I guess it depends when the placenta takes over? Haha I am just telling myself that to feel better. :dohh:

Nita, I had that too. My neighbor said she knew and lots of the mum's at my work too. I don't really think they knew. I have a friend of a friend who actually didn't know she was pregnant until she delivered her son on the bathroom floor. She is a lawyer (so not stupid), a bean pole and had no bump she said people told her after she'd given birth that they knew she was pregnant. She said "I didn't! Why didn't you tell me?" That story makes me scared I'll never get a bump. Still looking pretty flat today

I found it scary losing symptoms around week 8-10. You're still a wee way from your next scan but it almost feels too early for them to disappear based on how far along you are. I agree, give it a few more days and then ring.

I know it's a lot earlier days for many of you, but have you all been thinking about what you want to buy/do for your little one? I mean like breastfeeding or no breast feeding, disposables vs cloth, capsules vs convertible car seats, baby wearing, where the baby will sleep initially, how much time your partner will take off? I told myself I wouldn't worry about any of that stuff until the second trimester but now that I'm a lady of leisure I've got lots of time to research car seats etc haha.

Symptoms are back, boobs are sore again and feel slightly bigger and harder today :o Also, I am feeling nauseous, blegh. And I fell asleep 6:30 last night.

Scary about your neighbor though - I could never understand how women don't realise they are pregnant. I too had a friend who said she only noticed when she was already in the 2nd trimester, and I am like, why didnt you question the fact that you didnt get periods for 3 months... But yeah, those women claiming they knew, is just a bunch of BS in my opinion...

Sarah, DH and I talked about all those things back when we started TTC. Breastfeeding, yes... Disposables for sure - do you even still get Cloths? Car seats is something we haven't talked about...We have a very big room so there is more than enough space for a Cot for baby to sleep in our room, but we will get the room next to ours ready when we find out what we are having... DH works in an environment where he isnt entitled to paid personal leave, so he will take his 3 days paternity leave and maybe one or 2 additional unpaid days. My work is giving me 3 months off, I am going to work as late as I can before taking my 3 months. Curious to hear what every one else has thought about?

Nita, I had thought they would be. I hope you got to enjoy the time without symptoms. It's weird how hard your boobs get. Has your tummy started getting hard?

It was a friend of a friend who didn't know she was pregnant. She said she got spotting monthly, a bit of morning sickness but there were a few stomach bugs going around. After today I'm not sure how you wouldn't know with all the kicking. In a 50 minute period I felt 16 kicks. I recorded them haha. You can tell how bored I am already.

For us, breastfeeding, yes but I'm a bit worried about supply and PCOS.
Nappies, search modern cloth nappies Nita. We are going to start with disposables but I've started my collection of MCNs. It does mean extra washing but it's cheaper and they're cute. I'm thinking 3-4 weeks and slowly start easing into MCNs and when I'm brace enough, go full time.
I think we've decided on a car seat and buggy.
We will have the baby in our room for the first few months. Probably until he/she grows out of the bassinet and then into a cot in the room next door. We have the cot and bassinet and just need to get new mattresses and sheets etc. I'm currently making blankets :)
My DH will get 2 weeks paid leave and he'll have about 40 days annual leave. Lots of that he'll have to take over Christmas but he might just take a few days-a week off here and there. My job will stay open for 12 months but I'm not going back to work. Full time mum :)

It was nice to feel better, but I prefer having symptoms lol It feels like the time is going by really slowly now. My tummy is still fat and flabby.

It's really strange how she didn't know - I guess each person is different.

DH and I were looking for Cloth nappies, as my parents in law thinks we should get some, but I couldn't find any in the baby stores near me - maybe I should look a bit harder? I would prefer the disposables, Ill be going back to work in January and the schools around here only allow disposables, and I am not keen on extra washing, especially when DH goes back to work. I do however have the feeling that my mom in law will be retiring soon so it would be nice to leave baby with her for the first year or so.

I just had to share my luck! how unlucky am I to get the stomach virus 3 times in 3 weeks. Another lady at the office has it too, so I bet she gave it to me, again. Ugggh.

Oh no Nita! I'm so sorry! Feel better soon!

Sarah so amazing you're feeling so many kicks! Someone in the nov group due a couple days before me says she feels her baby. I think 9 weeks is a little early but I hope I feel mine sooner rather than later.

Ugh my symptoms are still gone. This is very upsetting to me.

Oh no Nita! I'm so sorry! Feel better soon!

Sarah so amazing you're feeling so many kicks! Someone in the nov group due a couple days before me says she feels her baby. I think 9 weeks is a little early but I hope I feel mine sooner rather than later.

Ugh my symptoms are still gone. This is very upsetting to me.

Thank you TTC - I think the fact that I have IBS makes it very difficult for my stomach not to react to virusses, I usually get them up to 5 or 6 times in a season before it clears up.

Are you still taking the Prog? Or have you started weaning off of them?

I too think 9 weeks is a bit early to feel baby (I think the baby is only 2.2cm in this week) - I too can't wait for the kicks.

Still taking the progesterone! They may start weaning me tomorrow but we'll see. I feel crazy enough without trying that yet. I just need my symptoms to come back!

I'm so sorry! Getting tons of stomach bugs sounds so miserable!

Ah, I thought maybe you have started already and thats maybe why the symptons are less. :( mine was also MIA the last two days, but bang hit me in the face it was back this morning.

I am actually so used to the stomach bugs, i carry like an emergency kit with electrolytes and Smecta bags with me, just incase.

Haha yes I know what you mean. Between 12-15 ish weeks was also scary for me because I felt well and have no sign of being pregnant. Second trimester loss happens more frequently in Lupus than not. But I hoped there would be an outward sign of something going wrong. Now, I know that there's something in there because he/she is such a wriggler. Only 12 days to go until we find out what we are having. The closer it is, the harder it's getting! When we announced on Facebook we just did our scan photo. I'm thinking of getting those helium balloons with different letters to spell out 'boy' or 'girl' to announce.

Very strange how she didn't know. She was in a bikini with her friends and family a week before she gave birth and no one noticed anything.

If you're going back to work I'm not sure if you'd want the hassle of cloth. Especially if the person doing most of the caring isn't keen. My DH just told me to write everything up for him and he'll figure it out but I know it'll be mostly my job, which is fine.

Oh no about the tummy bug. You've had a really rough run. Your immune system isn't great when you're pregnant.

TTC, I hope your symptoms come back quickly. How are you feeling now? I too think 9 weeks is too early. They say the more babies you have the sooner you feel them. I thought when I started feeling them was too soon so I only really told DH. But now that I'm sure I'll tell people if they ask.

I have my appointment this afternoon to see what my kidneys are doing and whether I need to go back on the Lupus drug (Plaquenil). I came off it before we started TTC because I wanted to be drug free. It's not bad in pregnancy but I know if I go on it again, there's no way they'll ever let me stop it.

I read that most women start to feel their baby from week 16, but can be as early as 13 weeks. I would love to feel baby from week 13.

Sarah, my tummy actually feel a bit harder today - or well less flab lol.

I am so happy about how supportive my parents are, (I work for them in the family business) my mom said this morning when I feel better in the second tri, I am welcome to do some extra work which she will be paying me for, she knows we are strugling a bit at the moment. And she will take me clothing shopping for my birthday next month for some maternity wear.

Oh I hope your appointment goes well Sarah - I can't imagine you having it worse than you currently are. I am so happy you get to feel baby - that must be so amazing.

My boobs are even more sore today - dont even have to touch them to feel it haha. Fatigue is definitely starting to get better.

TTC - how are you?

Four - any updates?

Nita that's great your parents are so supportive!!!

Sarah keep us updated with what the docs tell you!

I got super nauseous yesterday. Probably the worst I've felt the whole pregnancy! Thankful for symptoms but I just want to get my scan over with. 4 hours....

Nita that's great your parents are so supportive!!!

Sarah keep us updated with what the docs tell you!

I got super nauseous yesterday. Probably the worst I've felt the whole pregnancy! Thankful for symptoms but I just want to get my scan over with. 4 hours....

Almost time :hugs: keeping you in my thoughts

Sarah - tomorow our tickers go over to a new week, how exciting :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"