Clomid/Femara Testers - TTC #1!

horseypants

Reaction score
Update:
Hi ladies, I'm on iui cycle number 2 with femara and injectibles. ....In the 2ww. I haven't been able to keep up with the list, sorry for that. But a significant number of :bfp: s in here and surely more to come! :dust: to all.
-Horseypants

Original Post:
Hello ladies, I've been struggling with this little baby making project for almost two years now and it hurts, hurts. Despite that, we're gonna be strong and make it happen. And I really have been feeling good and very hopeful since having started clomid. Who is TTC #1 and on Clomid? When are you testing? Let me know and I'll update our list. So far, just me, and I am waiting to o. XO and :dust: for each and every one of you who reads this. I just read up on success rates and rates of twins and I'm feeling lucky!

MichelleDVM :bfp:
Hythorn :bfp:
charlie00134 :bfp:
kerrbear7183 :bfp:
Cbuslady :bfp:
Smiler82 :bfp:
MrsElsie :angel:
horseypants - 3rd round didn't o, doing femara next cycle
Starlight2012
Dreamery
Lmhiggins
Disturbia
Lucy529
Krusk
LittleLuLu02
love1986
sara115597
MelHK
moose31
blsacevedo
Niyoo
breakingdawn - round one! :dust:
tiatammy - round one :dust:
miriam - round one :dust:
R9chel
ninnyone12
ready2Bmum - round one! :dust:
ElleT613
AmandaWI
CJDHappy
Native_gurl
CaffeLatte
jenkb123

hi huni can i join? :)
im ttc nearly 4yrs. put off seeking help as i prayed it would happen. had a lap in june which confirmed extensive adhesions. luckily i had healthy tubes and ovaries. they werejust all tied down with adhesions. ive recently had a full laparotomy to hopefully put me back together!! hospital admin error has resulted in me starting another cycle without gettin my clomid off my doc. so i have taken my friends (silly i know!!) dreading my adhesions already grown back so didnt wanna waste another cycle.
sorry for waffling.....im currently cd4 have been taking 50mg since cd2. i dont even know what to expect. early ovulation? strong pains? late af's? so any chatter would be very welcome :)) xxxxxx good luck

Hi ladies - mind if I join? I am just starting my 2nd month of Clomid! This month I am taking 100mg, D2-6, and I just started yesterday.

Last month was the first month I took Clomid at 50mg, D2-6 - historically I had longer cycles up to 50+days. On Clomid, I O'd arond D20/22, and had strong ovulation pain right beforehand!

I am hoping that I will O earlier this month :) :)

I have a good feeling about this for us all ladies!!

Horseypants - I was just thinking about how wonderful it would be to have twins yesterday as well!!

Hello louimum and starlight, glad we're here to keep eachother company xo

I took 50mg clomid on cd4-8.
Historically my cycle has been about a week longer than the average woman. Last time, it was 39 days and before that it was 42. It'd be great if I o-ed soon! Today is cd13.

Louimum, I'm not sure what to expect either. Twins! lol

Starlight, I will be doing my opks in hopes that I o early like you did. Are you temping? Did you notice any changes to your luteal phase? Was it longer? Did your temps go up higher or stay high longer? Was af the same as usual? I read something yesterday about how af could be heavier?

I added you both to the list at the top :) . Keep the thread updated, especially on when you think you o-ed.

Hi could I join?

I took clomid on CD2-6 and am now on CD14, hoping to ovulate in the next day or two (but no surge as yet from OPK). I' not being scanned but will have day 21 bloods next week.

Horseypants it sounds like we have a lot in common! I'm 35 in March, have been trying nearly 3 years and would love the clomid to work. I managed to get preg in Feb, the month after I took clomid for the first time (at the wrong time! - Long story short, I was spotting and thought it was the beginning of AF, took clomid but then started the real AF 2 weeks later and then managed to get pregnant the next month naturally, so this is my second go at clomid, but the first go at the right time!). I love your piccie by the way - is that your cat?!!

Here's hoping it works for all of us xx

Horseypants - hope you O soon!! How have you been feeling? I stopped temping a few months ago. My LP seemed to lengthen a little from 12 to 14 days but I am also on progesterone after O which may have contributed to longer LP! On AF right now and seems a bit heavier than usual and lots of cramps. Oh and last month before O I had very strong O pain!

MrsElsie - welcome!!

Hi Mrs,Elsi, of course, glad you've joined the thread! I'm doing opks too. I also have a progesterone test scheduled after ovulation. Since I'll be temping, at least I'll know when o probably took place and then go in for the test 7 days alter - the same one most ladies are taking on cd21.

Esli, I'm 35 in June xo. Yay! thanks for being here to keep e company on this journey. I wish we were already mommies, but hey, second best is we get to do it now with new friends!

The kitty is an "internet stray," but I do have a cat. Check out my journal, linked at the bottom of my signature ;).

I'm adding you to the list!

I'm on my first cycle with Clomid. I took 50mg on CD3-7. I got +OPKs on CD17 and CD18 (on CD19 now) so I should hopefully ovulate within the next day or did ovulate yesterday. I'm not sure when I'll be testing yet though. I'm kinda thinking of testing around 11/3.

This is my first month of 50mg 5-9, waiting to test! Wicked nervous it didn't work though, the anxiety is definitely high :s

hey girls how are we all doing??
ive now taken 3 of my 5 tabs......im waking up with a soaking wet pillow and nightie. has anyone else had this happen within a couple of days of starting? how weird!!!

do all you ladies not ov naturally?
good luck everyone xxxx

Hello! Joining from the other thread, horseypants :)

Starlight nice to see you on here too! And :hi: to everyone else!

Quick background - am 30, been TTC nearly 3 years with PCOS. Been pg twice naturally but lost both. Now on my 2nd round of clomid, 100mg days 2-6. Currently CD4 so a way to go yet. Last cycle I was on 50mg and I didn't ovulate til CD31 :(

I know this sounds crazy but I've been told by 2 different psychics I was going to have twins...I thought it was strange they both said it but now here I am however many years later, on clomid. Uh oh!

Dreamery - when are you testing? Very soon? Good luck!

Louimom - hot flushes, sweats etc can be one of the side effects of clomid. Personally this hasn't happened to me yet but I've def read other people complaining of the same thing. I would hope it's a sign that it's working?!

Re ovulation - I do ovulate naturally but just really, really late. Usually around CD35ish, but the last 3 cycles before clomid were CD41, CD43 and CD50, giving me 60+ day cycles. I have PCOS. Anyone else?

I had a lot of hot flashes my first round of clomid last cycle, but so far this #2 cycle (just took second dosage yesterday) no hot flashes or headaches yet! on CD 3 today, so just behind your Smiler :)

5 years ago, I had an NYC taxi driver tell me that: (1) I would meet my future husband within the next two months; and that (2) I would have 2 children before I am 30. I didn't really think much of this until I ended up meeting the love of my life and my future husband within two months of meeting that taxi driver, which was very unexpected! I am 28 now and so the only way that I can have 2 kids before 30 is with twins....so here's hoping!!! :)

Haha that's so funny! How could he do that, did he read your palm or something? Wouldn't it be amazing if lots of us on this thread not only got pregnant but we all had twins haha :) That's a new thread right there! Come ooooonnnnn clomid!!

hi girls think we are chattin in another convo also arent we? im on my phone so its harder to see.
how weird is that taxi driver haha!!! ive got everythin crossed for you that he is right :)
so is everyone after twins??? eeeeeeekkkk scares me haha. im dyinggggg to get a bfp but i think twins would freak me out at 1st hehehe......but ill settle for anythingggg now xxxx

Ha yeah I noticed some of us are starting to cross over on various threads, having a hard time keeping up! My brain is a bit slow at the best of times :)

We've been talking as if we're going to have twins just so we're mentally prepared! I know the chances in all seriousness aren't drastically high, but since we know someone who had twins after clomid, it kind of made it a bit more real, iykwim. They were totally surprised and although very happy, she did freak out a little bit. The idea scares me too since I don't live near my family but I do believe that whatever life throws at you, you find a way to manage :)

hey girls how are we all doing??
ive now taken 3 of my 5 tabs......im waking up with a soaking wet pillow and nightie. has anyone else had this happen within a couple of days of starting? how weird!!!

do all you ladies not ov naturally?
good luck everyone xxxx

I didn't have that happen, but since it can cause the hot flashes and stuff like that I would think night sweats would be a side effect, too. I had some headaches and feeling of being warm (not really hot flashes). About halfway through I had some nausea, but it wasn't much and went away quickly.

I have some anovulatory cycles and cycles where my body gears up to ovulate, but doesn't. I took soy for 3 cycles which helped me to ovulate, but we didn't get pregnant so that's why I'm trying Clomid. I'm hoping it strengthens my ovulation, too.

Starlight- I hope that taxi driver is right!

I would LOVE to have twins and so would my hubby. My hubby is a twin and twins run in both sides of our family (though the man's side doesn't count). Twins skip generations in my family and so far none of 70+ cousins have had twins and there's only about 25 of us who haven't had kids yet (with some of them being very young kids themselves). While it would be a little scary it would be worth it.

Hubby and I would be thrilled with a BFP and a healthy baby but also are really excited about the idea of twins (even though it isn't super likely)!! I am super exicted right now, hehe :)

Louimum - last month on my first time with clomid, I had also woken up at night with drentched from the night sweats - it sure can be unpleasant!!

I O naturally but typically have longer cycles (up to 50 days) and may have PCOS, so hoping that clomid does the trick!!! Just started a second cycle and hoping that this is the one :) :) :)

Ooh yes I'd love to have twins! But one would also be just fine thank you very much :)

I havent had any side effects at all of clomid - i was expecting at least something but there's nothing at all. Really hope it doesnt mean it's not working. I'm on CD15 today and still no OPK so I'm really hoping my body decides to ovulate tomorrow.

I'm on clomid because of very irregular cycles, of between 28 and 60 days in the last 3 years (although stupidly OPK positive day is usually a Friday when hubbie is out with the boys so he gets a big come home soon message!). Although this summer they have all been between 28 and 35 days so that's a bit of progress.

That's funny about people predicting about twins. I did have a very vivid dream last night that I got a BFP - hoping it's going to become reality very soon!

Horseypants your cat is really cute - I'd love to have one (am a cat person not a dog person), it might help take my mind off this a bit, but I am on a main road and dont think it's safe enough.

:) the other thread i started before i got the bright idea for a testing thread to document all our bfps

our cat is such a sweety. he doesn't leave our yard! my fiance' is also a cat person. i'm a dog person, but yeah, this kitty is really special. and again not to be confusing, but i'm taking about my rel cat, the orange one, not the white one - he's in the pic at the beginning of my ttc journal.

i'm tired today! waiting to o.................

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->