Clomid/Femara Testers - TTC #1!

Just felt the first of this cycle's the hot flashes this morning on my walk into work - by the time I got to work I was burning up and couldn't wait to get my jacket off! Everyone was talking about how cold it was in the office and I couldn't fan myself enough, hehe, better now though :)

We have a cat as well, he is a cuddly black cat. I also am more of a dog person, but love our cat of course! My hubby and I were talking about when we may get a dog...and decided that we might do that after we have kids and they are a bit older so that they can enjoy the dog too!

I am definitely a dog person. While I think some cats are cute, I've just never wanted one as a pet. I have 3 dogs right now and they count as my babies until we have kids.

Hi ladies I'm on month 2 of clomid..
Last two days I've been getting sporadic sharp pains around my uterus not too sore but enough to notice. Someone mentioned maybe its implantation pain am I just wishful thinking ??????

LmHiggins - you never know!! Fingers crossed for you. With my 2nd pregnancy I def felt implantation. I had a few minutes one night of funny little 'bubbly' sensations, and then at work I got this one, sudden sharp pain that made me draw a breath. Boss thought I was mad haha. What I wouldn't give to feel that again and know I was pregnant!! Good luck!

Starlight sorry you're struggling with the hot flashes! I keep feeling warm at night but ti's not too bad. Just been quite emotional, which I can't tell if it's the clomid or not. Just sometimes get so frustrated with it all...been having some pains as well, not sure if it's just AF waving goodbye or if it's my ovaries moaning about clomid. Time will tell!

I'll be the black sheep of the thread...I'm not a pet person at all!

hey ladies how we all doing???? im totally a doggie person lol. loooove my labrador like a baby its ridiculous!!!
im on my last tablet tonight (cd6) and its so weird every night since i started them about 8o clock i literally burn up sweating.proper hot flushes. feel like im goin thro menopause haha!!!
i also have been crying at silly things on tv etc. i can totally handle these se's id its goin to be worth it.
i ov every month cd16 so im just on pins in case ill ov earlier or later.....gosh im going to be knackered by the end of the month hehe. hubby will love it xxxx

Smiler - sorry to hear that you're feeling a bit emotional. I have felt the same way all week as my moods have been a bit up and down - I think it may be a combo of AF and Clomid. Hope you're feeling better soon!

I've been trying to keep cool all day. heheh.

hello ladies :) happy friday to you all. here's to a lot of recreational and procreational sex this weekend. :D

Lmhiggins, welcome! Those sporadic sharp pains sound like a sign of very good things to come. When are you gonna'
:test:

Ladies, I too, noticed being very sweaty on the nights when I took my pills. I've been getting hot here and there but maybe haven't had proper hot flashes yet. I'm still looking forward to o. Don't forget to nudge me when your o has been confirmed and I'll update our growing list.

smiler, YES to all this!
"LmHiggins - you never know!! Fingers crossed for you. With my 2nd pregnancy I def felt implantation. I had a few minutes one night of funny little 'bubbly' sensations, and then at work I got this one, sudden sharp pain that made me draw a breath. Boss thought I was mad haha. What I wouldn't give to feel that again and know I was pregnant!! Good luck!"

smiler chin up huni. i know how awful all this ttc lark is. im nearly 4yrs now. how long are you all? my heart breaks seeing pregnant women or babies. some weeks i get so so down with it all. i often feel i have no one to turn to as lovely as my partner is he just doesnt get it. all my best friends are popping babies out with no probs. i really appreciate having ladies in the same situation who understand xxxx good luck everyone

yeah i feel the same - I'm literally the only one in my group of friends who doesnt have a baby or toddler. Most of them have two. It's comforting to chat with people in the same boat.

Still no sign of ovulation for me. Doc said to BD from day 12 onwards every other day (it's funny when you're "prescribed" sex isnt it?!). we started on day 10 just in case but its now day 18 and its getting a bit too mechanical, not sure how much longer we can carry on like this!

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend x

Mrs Elsi, I know what you mean. I have told OH we need to have morning sex and the only thing I'm truly feeling in the a.m. is more sleeeeeep. But we must follow the doctor's orders! Heh.

Smiler, how you doing?

Hey ladies. How's everyone doing with the Clomid? Sorry to hear so many of you had a lot of side effects. I'm kinda worried that since I didn't have many that it won't work for me. Even though I didn't get a +OPK until CD17 and CD18, my doctor still wants me to have a progesterone level drawn on CD21 (today). I'm afraid it won't be accurate because I don't think I've ovulated yet, or just ovulated yesterday.

Is anyone testing soon?

Hi Kerrbear,
I did not have any signs of ovulation at all last month after clomid 100mg. I only knew I actually ovulated from usg few days after ovulation.
This month also took clomid 100mg and got +opk this morning with minor signs.
I maybe a kind of woman who doesn't really understand my own body coz mine is full of surprised! Just when I think Im not ovulating, I did and when I think I have many signs of pg, I was actually not! Confusing!

I haven't had any signs except the +OPKs and headaches. I know the feeling of not being able to completely understand your body. My cycles are irregular and when I think my body is going to do something it doesn't, lol.

just lettin u know girls my friend got bfp on 1st round of clomid plus one blocked tube. she didnt have any side effects at all apart from few more spots. she had no preg symptoms either and only did a preg test as she was goin to a party gettin drunk so she thought she better check 1st haha. and she has just given birth :))

Hi guys how is everyone today ??
I've had slight vomiting yesterday evening & today. Period is due Tuesday so trying not to get my hopes up too much.

ohhh god that sounds amazingggg :)) id really have my hopes up if that was me huni xxxx

Wish you a BFP, LmHiggins!
I just got +opk so still two weeks to go. Wish I have remote that can fast forward like the one Adam Sandler has. Lol.

Lmhiggens - fx for you!!

I am only on cd5 so longggg time to testing. hoping I get a nice folly (or two hehe) on my left side because right tube is blocked !!

starlight im with you huni. im only cd7 so only just finished my tabs. as for the blocked tube, did you see my post about my friend on her 1st round of clomid? her doc only gave it her because she asked for it. his attitude was "ill give it you but there isnt much point" she was awaitin her ivf you see. literally gave birth last week :))

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->