Clomid First Timers

fingers crossed it comes soon! have already dtd every other day just waiting for that EWCM to show !!

Its always confused me , but the day i get that is the following day then 1dpo? ( dim i know )x

hello savage :flower:

all going well this end - the only major change that i have noticed is that theres not really any cm there but in my underwear theres the white marking were there has been a lot if that makes sence!! ( sorry tmi - yet again lol ) other than that my cervix is really high!!! having never really tracked my cervix im not 100% on where it should be !! but im on cd10 and its still really high up and has been since about 3 days after taking the clomid!!!

Hope everyone else is well!! are you eagerly awaiting af then savage ! before i tarted the clomid ive never wanted her to arrive so much! and typical... she was late !! lol.x

Hi SummerLily, Youre right, its typical that shes late, i'm going out this weekend and you can guarentee she will arrive with avengance this weekend :dohh:

How do you know your cervix is high ( sorry if i sound dumb) and what does it mean then? I've never heard anyone talking about this before?

Hi CJ, wow so many side effects to look forwards too :happydance: ha ha!! i hope like you say, you are just mistaking them for Clomid and actually you are pregnant? Its the only outcome that would make those symptoms bearable. keep me informed i'd love to hear some good news?:kiss:

i feel for my cervix savage :) this is the first month ive done it properly! and its still high and feels a bit softer !!

AND IM OVER THE MOON!! I think i might be getting ready to ovulate!! have just checked my cm afte some niggles in my left ovary and my cm has gone from tacky /sticky to creamy white and slightly stretchy and apparently this comes just before the EWCM!!!!! ahhhh if proper ovulationation happens alone then thank god for clomid!!!! ( im only on cd10!!)

xx

As soon as your cm turns back creamy summer and you feel your cervix is lower and firmer you know ov is done. Just dtd another couple of days when it does come down. Just record when you get ewcm. So you have an idea of when ov has happened. I temp and use opks to give me a firmer chart. Bare in mind you could have ewcm or fertile mucus for a few days. :hugs: Watery mucus is also fertile. But not creamy.

Savage to put it bluntly you have to check for your cervix with your fingers. In unfertile times your cervix will be easy to reach and feels like the tip of your nose. Test that out before looking for your cervix! When you go in to your fertile period your cervix rises, becomes soft and you will feel an opening on your fingertip, round or oval shape. When it is up high your fingers fully inserted will have trouble touching your cervix. When you are not fertile about half of your finger inserted will then make contact with your cervix. ALWAYS make sure your hands and nails are clean (and short)! Obvious maybe but many dont! I dont even have oral sex during fertile time because of bacteria in saliva that can kill sperm. Sad I know but when you have been trying as long as I have and lost as many as I have you get a little clinical LOL!

So when your cervix is high...get doing the deed till it isnt! xxx

CD 1 for me and will start my first round of clomid on day 5. It's going to be a looong 3 days. I'm excited :)

Starting on 100mg cd 5-9.

As soon as your cm turns back creamy summer and you feel your cervix is lower and firmer you know ov is done. Just dtd another couple of days when it does come down. Just record when you get ewcm. So you have an idea of when ov has happened. I temp and use opks to give me a firmer chart. Bare in mind you could have ewcm or fertile mucus for a few days. :hugs: Watery mucus is also fertile. But not creamy.

Savage to put it bluntly you have to check for your cervix with your fingers. In unfertile times your cervix will be easy to reach and feels like the tip of your nose. Test that out before looking for your cervix! When you go in to your fertile period your cervix rises, becomes soft and you will feel an opening on your fingertip, round or oval shape. When it is up high your fingers fully inserted will have trouble touching your cervix. When you are not fertile about half of your finger inserted will then make contact with your cervix. ALWAYS make sure your hands and nails are clean (and short)! Obvious maybe but many dont! I dont even have oral sex during fertile time because of bacteria in saliva that can kill sperm. Sad I know but when you have been trying as long as I have and lost as many as I have you get a little clinical LOL!

So when your cervix is high...get doing the deed till it isnt! xxx

Great information - thanks! I might try feeling for my cervix next cycle if I'm not pregnant this cycle...best description I've read on the subject, thanks :)

I hope you get your bfp Greygirl this cycle! Good luck hunni!x

fingers crossed you do get your BFP's soon greygirl and cj!!!!

Good luck lolo!! this being the first clomid cycle has most definatly been the longest yet!!! lol.

AFM~ checked my cervix this morning again ( like clockwork lol) and its easier to reach and my cm has gone back to being small amounts but creamy still and sticky, :(.... and there was me getting all excited about it !! lol. on top of it today i have a headache and some twinges in my right ovary. .... ( why cant my body be easier! )

xx

Summer you have been doing the deed every other day so you are covered. CD10 is too early for ov....so just keep monitoring. The same happened to me. It will change one day to the next. Your cervix has likely come down because you have stopped the clomid....so it should go back up! Stop worrying! :hugs:

Just remember that clomid makes you fertile....so you will have symptoms of being fertile while you are on it....now your body will take over naturally but with a kick up the ass from clomid!

Thanks CJ :flower:

Im worrying about everything because im scared its not going to work :cry:

but checked it this evening and it feels like its gone back up! and for the first time ever ( well for me anyway ) it feels slightly open - maybe only a minute tiny little bit though lol.

According to the clomid ovulation calculator i shoud expect to have my fertile period from this thursday to next tuesday so 23-28th so anywhere from CD12-17.... think that sounds about right !

Hope clomid gives it a right swift kick up the back side!!! xx

It will hunni! Its gonna go ninja on your fertile ass :haha: But honestly all the ups and downs is natural on clomid! Wait till next week, you'll wanna disown yourself :rofl: And warn the OH! That sounds right with dates. But SMEP from now is fine.

Great news that your cervix is opening! It will be open for a good while. Few days before, 3 days over solid fertile days and then a day or two after. Then you will notice it come back down and get firmer. Remember, tip of your nose, low and closed....not fertile.

And also remember this is not a quick fix and your first cycle may not work. But that doesnt mean its not going to so try have a little patience with it hun. You will get there. :hugs:

Hi Ladies!
First month Clomid user here.. I started On CD5-9 and I am CD11 today.. i got my Pos opk smiley today hoping that is accurate. I ovulate on my own and this is usually the time so that feels right. Anyone using Crinone gel.. my dr gave it to me but not sure when to start it... I am very nervous about using it but I feel it will def help me as I had 2 early mcs already..

from what i can feel of it it feels pretty hard!! but im judging that on the fact that i cant feel much of it !! lol. so i could be wrong !! :shrug: im not expecting the first cycle to work - thats just the preperation cycle haha!!

hi emi :hi: congrats on the smiley!! havenever heard of crinone gel? :shrug: is it along the same lines as preseed?? xx

It's a progesterone gel but I hear all these awful things about it so I super nervous!

AH have never heard of it Emi !! will have to go and do some research!! xx

Yea.. Did you start your first cycle yet or is it soon? Either way best of luck :)

started it this cycle cd 2-6 and am now on cd11 so were on the same day! howlong are your cycles?. never had any major side effects! only mild nausea couple of dizzy spells and headaches !! but they were all bearable !

x

Amazing description CJ thanks, who knew? I will have bit a bit of a go then.:winkwink:
How are those symptoms coming on? anymore clues today?

Hi Loloshells, Goodluck FX for your 1st cycle, keep us informed. hopefully i will only be a few days behind you if :witch:ever decides to show me her ugly face:growlmad:

Hi Greygirl, FX you wont need to start checking your cervix next cycle:)

Hi emirc, congrat's on your positive OPK, i've not heard of Crinone either i'm afraid, sorry i cant help:nope:

:dust::dust::dust: Everyone

Thanks! Def getting the hubby in the bed tonight ;) My cycles are 26 days.. I didn't really have any side effects one I had a nagging headache and one day I was a total super bitch emotional wreck haha and it went away the next day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->