Clomid First Timers

Hi ladies I started Clomid three days ago, my dr wants me on it for ten days, and then on progesterone after I ovulate, but I see majority of people are usually only on clomid for five or so days, doesn't ten days seem extreme?
I'm also on 100 mg. Haven't noticed much of symptoms as of yet, likely too early.
hope all is well.

Its called a double dose clomid cycle hun and yes its not overly common but I have heard of it. So dont panic. All I have read mostly is that it gives a stronger ovulation, which will be a good thing! Good Luck!

thank you CJ I was a little worried. Your chart is still looking super nice.

:wohoo: Savage! GL hunni!!! Cant wait to hear how you get on.

Emi I had 4 days of positive opks on clomid! So just keep dtd. Even every other day is ok. Sperm only live that long in fertile mucus so if you dont have watery or ewcm then they can die as early as 12 hours. Using a specific ttc lubricant is a good idea like preseed or conceive plus and then you know they have a longer life span :haha: Plus its a great lubricant!

I am happy with my chart...I am just not happy with my cervix...which is open / medium. No baby if its open. Witch due tomorrow so either way I will be put out of my pain.

It cost me $80 for the ten days of clomid is this normal or high? 100 mg

It cost me $80 for the ten days of clomid is this normal or high? 100 mg

I think the cost varies in each state, and being that you are in Canada it may be different. I am on 50mg and I paid $17. :shrug: so I think it varies.

I am happy with my chart...I am just not happy with my cervix...which is open / medium. No baby if its open. Witch due tomorrow so either way I will be put out of my pain.

I hope you get a BFP your chart looks really good.

Hey Savage great news about the :witch: I'm still waiting but am cd33 which would be within the early window but last cycle was 50 days so who knows! Saying that I have pains which i usually get at the start so could be joining you on the Clomid very shortly! I lost this thread as I thought it was in the LTTC section now I've found it I'll try and check in more often!
To everyone else :flower: and good luck!

:wave:Hey!!! Bradpittswife good to see you ( specially your profile picture :winkwink:)

Hope yours hurrys up, its nice to have a cycle buddy.:hugs:

I took my 1st pill last night, i have taken heed of everyones advice and took it before i went to bed, so far no side effects to speak of?:thumbup:

Hi CJ thanks for the support how are you getting on today:hugs:

Welcome everyone else...:dust: to everyone

:hi: Savage hunni! I am cd2, had an awful day. Ive been in a I give up mood. I really do! The witch showed bang on cue. Start clomid tomorrow and I really cant be arsed to go through this again. I will do what I can this month but my heart is not in it. I dont see me with a baby, I really dont. First time I have ever felt like this.

I have heard 2nd cycle is very different for some so I will let you know how the symptoms go.

How is everyone? :hugs:

:hi: Savage hunni! I am cd2, had an awful day. Ive been in a I give up mood. I really do! The witch showed bang on cue. Start clomid tomorrow and I really cant be arsed to go through this again. I will do what I can this month but my heart is not in it. I dont see me with a baby, I really dont. First time I have ever felt like this.

I have heard 2nd cycle is very different for some so I will let you know how the symptoms go.

:hugs: Stay positive, sweetie. Don't let anything make your faith or belief waver. Stay strong. I know it is hard but you will get your forever baby. :hugs:

Thank you so much hun! Its what I pray for all the time. Have you just started clomid too? x

Well a new symptom....period pain is a billion times worse after clomid! I am literally dying with pain! I have always suffered bad but this takes the biscuit!

CJ.. you will get it this month! be positive:)

As for me.. today CD 18..On CD 15(sunday) I got my +opk.. and had an US 17mm follicles.. did not ovulate yet.. We Bded Monday and Yesterday..(Yesterday hubby had Multiple ejaculations) TMI sorry... I still havent had ovulation pains.. which I always have.. so of course i am worrying and no EWCM which I DEF had last cycle...SOo should I worry.. is there a chance i will or did O and not have symptoms of it??

Thank you so much hun! Its what I pray for all the time. Have you just started clomid too? x

Well a new symptom....period pain is a billion times worse after clomid! I am literally dying with pain! I have always suffered bad but this takes the biscuit!

Yes this was my first cycle. I am just waiting to ovulate.

Oh CJ Big HUG sweetie:friends: buy some new shoes, that always works for me? or treat yourself to some thing, what ever it maybe, to give yourself a little lift.

You will get there i'm sure, i will cross everything i possess for you, just keep on plugging away, you mustn't give up hope. We are all here for you lovely.:flower:

I have read that quite alot of the success stories occur on the 2nd round rather than the first?

Hi ready 4 one more: Good Luck to you too :dust:

Yikes about the pain CJ :hugs: not looking forward to that! Still no sign of the witch just hoping she will hurry up so I can start- got the week of next week so would be good to take it then just in case there are any problems!

Anyone have any issues with side effects? I only had a few issues, but nothing that I can be sure was the clomid that caused it. I'm on 100 mg on my fifth day of ten.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->