Clomid First Timers

Hi all....
Anyone who's in the 2ww after 1st cycle of Clomid...did you find your temps post O are REALLY high? Mine are virtually a straight line up!

Hi Gail... I wish I knew.. i keep my Therm right next to me so I can just reach for it every morning and i just keep forgetting.. i wish i have been taking it tough so i know.. I should be starting my tww soon though.. pos opk yesterday although idk if its false i usually get 2 days of smileys and today it was neg already so idk what to think..

hi gail !! i think i should be going into the 2 week wait soon but dont know about the temps as i have decdied not to for the last couple of months !! wish i had now though!!

Emi ~ could the clomid have made your ovulation all over and done with already?? not sure whats going on with mine! think im stil in the fertile period :shrug: cm is creamy white and litterally drips off my fingers ( sorry TMI!!!) have BD'd just for safe measures !! :happydance:

xx

Idk lily I will nd today and tomorrow just in case but I will also continue to ill test just in case as well I would really hate for my first month of clomid to get screwed up

aww hugs emi :hugs: although im sure you havent¬! bet youll get your BFP really soon!! x

thanks you too.. i am going to dr tomorrow to get ultrasound she wants to see follicles.. and if when i will ovulate.. if i didnt already.. i want this so bad this month.. and it doesnt help that hubby wants it just as bad but he doesnt want to know when we have to bd.. he just wanted to do it because he doesnt like to feel pressured.. ahh i told him to buck up and put his big boy panties on deal with it lol anywho how are you holding up with this cycle??

I wish I could temp chart! My sleep patterns are all over the place though so it just turns into a big mess with temps all over the place :(

Emi the surge on clomid can be quite quick for some...so if you are sure you have had a pos opk the ov can happen anything up to 24 hours later.... so keep dtd hunni!

Lolo if you have 4 hours uninterrupted sleep you can take your temp then. There isnt a great difference so it will be the same proportionally if that makes sense...its the rises and falls you need to identify.

Oh and body temp is higher on clomid...regardless of pregnancy or not. I'm normally 98.4 post ov...and I am 98.96....gives you an idea

Emi write TEMP on your hand before going to bed! Or tie a lose piece of string round your wrist!

Summer when you are fertile your cervix will feel spongy under your fingertip!

That's a good idea to write it on my hand! Thanks will def try that! I am going to the gunpoint first thing in the morning so we will see what the is says... Super nervous!

I'm almost to day 4! The wait this cycle is gonna kill me. I've noticed a lot of success with clomid for women who don't ovulate regularly or on their own but I wonder what success looks like for women who have nothing explaining their infertility.
My periods are like clockwork. Always have been. Got pregnant with my daughter on accident while on bc... so no idea why its not happening for me now.

Hello ladies,

Do you mind if I join? My name is Karen. I had TR (tubal reversal) October 2010 got BFP on January 2, 2011 but had a MC on January 25, 2011.:cry: I have taken my first clomid pill tonight.:happydance: I am on CD3.

Hello ladies,

Do you mind if I join? My name is Karen. I had TR (tubal reversal) October 2010 got BFP on January 2, 2011 but had a MC on January 25, 2011.:cry: I have taken my first clomid pill tonight.:happydance: I am on CD3.

I'm sorry for your loss :( I'm on cd3 as well but won't take my pills until cd5. My doctor is starting me on 100mg.

Hi ladies.. so I went to dr today.. she did blood work and us.. she says i have a nice thick lining and juicy follicles haha she wants me to go back in on sunday for another us to make sure i dont miss O.. im so nervous and excited!!! i know im close to O just dont know how close... do you think I should bd from here on out every other day or just go every day since I could O any day now??

Hi ladies.. so I went to dr today.. she did blood work and us.. she says i have a nice thick lining and juicy follicles haha she wants me to go back in on sunday for another us to make sure i dont miss O.. im so nervous and excited!!! i know im close to O just dont know how close... do you think I should bd from here on out every other day or just go every day since I could O any day now??

There's certainly no harm in BDing every day. Do you have EWCM yet? There was a documentary on the other night here that showed that sperm can live for 5 days if they make it as far as the fallopian tubes. So it's definitely worth a shot. :thumbup:

Hello All,

The Witch has finally arrived !!! :witch::happydance:YAY so excited that i can start my first cycle of Clomid at last, feels like i've been waiting for ages.

I will take my first pill tomorrow night and update regularly!!!!!!

Good luck everyone..

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

yay savage!! it all gets exciting from now on in!!

althoug be prepared that it will go very slow..... horribly slow .. to the extent that i feel like ive already had 3 periods and im only on cd15... :haha:

xx

So here is an update.. I have not O'ed yet.. i got a positiove opk.. so i am assuming the one i got the other day was false.. i went for another us today andddd my follicles look good dr i should ovulate in the next day or 2... yay

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->