**Clomid Girls** ~ Updated ~ 11 BFP'S AND COUNTING!!

Yesterday was my last day taking clomid so i'm on CD10 today. How long after stopping the clomid did people start using OPKs? I heard that the clomid can actually raise the LH levels so not to start for a couple of days after but just wondering what everyone else did?

I'll start using OPKs when I finish my clomid this wednesday.
This is my first cycle, I'm taking 100mg days 4-8. I'm on day 6 and no major side effects yet. Just a little emotional.
I'm sorry for all the BFN's at first page. I hope everyone will have their BFPs soon.

I have some big news. :bfp: Its amazing that I had a BFN, starke white, on dpo10, dpo11, and dpo12 and then here on dpo13, a DIGITAL PREGNANT!!!! I fell to my knees crying. A YEAR since my miscarriage, I am finally pregnant. BUT, I am VERY VERY VERY cautious...

I go in tomorrow to get the quantitative blood test to make sure the hcg is doubling every two days...

I am so hopeful for you all. Dont give up! I am telling you - I was one of those who thought it will NEVER BE ME! BABY DUST TO YOU!

:dust:

Congrats amber!!! That is GREAT news! Just brightened my day a bit. :happydance:

Huge congratulations. I am meant to be waiting until the 3rd March to test but like you really wanting to know! I am 13DPO so chances are it would give me the right results if I did..... xxx

Hugeee congrats Amberks!!!
YAY!! a clomid BFP at last.
I wish you a sticky bean and H&H 9 months!!! :flower:

Thank you all so much. I am sincerely blown away by this. I am hoping and praying for you all!

Fritty - You havent tested at all? You are much stronger than me!! :) :) :)

Congratulations Amberks!

Fritty - you have nerves of steel! I would have tested about 30 times by now!

Congratulations hun wow we have a clomid bfp :) x x

I didnt :sex: till yesterday which was too late because been having alot of problems at home thats why havent been on for a while!
Feel like iv wasted a months worth of clomid :( But it cant be helped, always next month :) Also cant get in at docters so cant have my day 22 blood test to see if iv ovulated!

Its nice to see wev got our first :bfp: in here!
Congrats! :happydance::happydance:

Yay Amber! Congrats!! Nice to see a :bfp: in here! Was this your first cycle of Clomid? I was trying to read your siggy...did you do 2 doses in one cycle?

rosababy i was reading ambers siggy also and was wondering if she did 2 doses in 1 cycle x

That is great news Amberks8, congrats!!! Lots of sticky dust!!! :happydance:

That's wonderful news Amber! I'm so happy for you!!:happydance: Congratulations on your :bfp:!!

No I haven't tested yet I have the tests in my bathroom trying very hard not use them before thursday thou!!! Only reason being as it seem everytime I have in the past my :witch: showed up either later that day or the following day so trying to see if I can hold out! Also its my DH birthday tomorrow and even thou I want nothing more then to give him an extra birthday present :winkwink: the disappointment if I am not would be awful and we are planning on going out for the day so I don't want to ruin it! Chances are by wednesday I would have caved and done a:test: ha ha xx

Sorry I've been gone for a few days.

Congrats Amber!

I'm on day 3 of my 2nd round of clomid. I've got 100mg this time so I'm hoping for something to go on. If nothing happens this month, my doc and I will be discussing my progesterone levels and how to make things stick. I have shown too many symptoms for too many months to not be conceiving - I'm just not implanting right.

Has anyone else on 100mg feel twinges in your ovaries on day one of the meds? I swear I did.

Sorry I've been gone for a few days.

Congrats Amber!

I'm on day 3 of my 2nd round of clomid. I've got 100mg this time so I'm hoping for something to go on. If nothing happens this month, my doc and I will be discussing my progesterone levels and how to make things stick. I have shown too many symptoms for too many months to not be conceiving - I'm just not implanting right.

Has anyone else on 100mg feel twinges in your ovaries on day one of the meds? I swear I did.

Yes, I felt little twinges too (on 100 mg). Not during ovulation time, but actually on the days when I took the meds. I didn't know if it was all in my head! :wacko:

Interestingly, the reason I'm on Clomid is because my progesterone levels are too low. He said I can either do progesterone suppositories (which I'd have to insert every day during the 2ww throughout the first trimester). Gross!! I opted for the 5 day pill instead. :blush: So, maybe the higher dosage of Clomid will help you with the progesterone levels as well. Are you going in for cd 21 blood tests?

congrats amberks!!!!!

i have a question for anyne willing to answer , i took 50mg days 5-9 doc then gave me my bd days which was the 25th,26th, 27th and tonight but its been such a "chore" that we are exhausted i was wondering if i can skip a night and bd tomorrow night.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->