**Clomid Girls** ~ Updated ~ 11 BFP'S AND COUNTING!!

ipray, thanks. Interesting. I guess it affects everyone differently, then. :shrug: I FREAKED OUT though, because that early in the morning, I'm not thinking clearly, and was like did I ovulate already?! We haven't bd'ed yet!!! :wacko:

Ha I'm sure you didn't yet. Maybe it's just a fluke temp. See what it does tomorrow.

Hey nlz, I'm starting my 2nd cycle of clomid tomorrow, same dosage and will be testing March 23rd if you want to re-add me to the bottom of the list :)

I was thinking about doing this as well!
2nd round
same dosage
March 27th (for now-may change with depending on O)

Can you please add me to the bottom as well nlz?! :flower:

Tracy- I start mine on Monday. Looks like we'll be close together again :hugs:

Hey nlz, I'm starting my 2nd cycle of clomid tomorrow, same dosage and will be testing March 23rd if you want to re-add me to the bottom of the list :)

I was thinking about doing this as well!
2nd round
same dosage
March 27th (for now-may change with depending on O)

Can you please add me to the bottom as well nlz?! :flower:

no problem your all updated again :) fingers crossed round 2 will do the trick and get them much awaited :bfp: x

Hi

Im on 100mg #1 Clomid this month, ttc for 14 months with PCOS. Just got a peak on my CBFM for the first time yesterday :) Planning on testing on March 9th

Helen

Hi

Im on 100mg #1 Clomid this month, ttc for 14 months with PCOS. Just got a peak on my CBFM for the first time yesterday :) Planning on testing on March 9th

Helen

Hi Helen :hi:

thats great you got a peak on cbfm how many highs did you get before your peak? I have never got a peak on my cbfm so this is my first month with clomid and hoping i will get my peak soon im on cd12 today still on high.

p.s ive added your details to the list x

Hi

Helen

Hi Helen :hi:

thats great your got a peak on cbfm how many highs did you get before your peak? I have never got a peak on my cbfm so this is my first month with clomid and hoping i will get my peak soon im on cd12 today still on high.

p.s ive added your details to the list x

I reset the machine as I didnt want my 6 months of PCOS cycle data to affect my Clomid cycle data, so have had highs since cd 8 or so >< Quite normal I think on cycle one of using it while its getting used to your data. Meant husband has been getting it a lot tho hehe

I only ever had one peak on CBFM pre clomid, so dont lose hope. I was expecting to OV super early as I had read that you OV between 5 and 10 days after taking the last Clomid pill, but it was 12 days or so for me. Fingers Crossed!

I try not to give up hope fingers crossed i will get a peak this cycle. Good luck with getting your bfp hun least you know you have ovulated thats great news! x

Hi Ladies :flower:

I'm on 50mg cd 2-6, 1st ever dose this month, due to test 3rd March.... TTC almost 4years, only right tube and ovary working, dont ovulate myself but did this month with clomid :happydance:

FX for our :bfp:

Tons of :dust: to you all

Cath xx

Im not sure If ive actually ovulated this month, my temps arent looking great, meh.

Tracy- I start mine on Monday. Looks like we'll be close together again :hugs:

Yay! :hugs: What cycle days is that for you? Mine is 5-9. Question for everyone, I also take b6, omega oil, aspirin, and prenatal vitamins....is it ok to take clomid at the same time as these things? Do you think they'll interfere?

I'm on 50mg cd 2-6, 1st ever dose this month, due to test 3rd March.... TTC almost 4years, only right tube and ovary working, dont ovulate myself but did this month with clomid :happydance:

Cath xx

Hi Cath! Good luck to you on your BFP!

Hello fellow Clomid Ladies! I will be starting Clomid 50 mg cycle #2 on Tuesday, days 5-9.

Last month went pretty well, not very many side effects, and ovulated nicely about when I expected to. Just no BFP!!!

Well Fingers X for all of us this cycle!
:dust::dust::dust:

Cath xx

Hi Cath! Good luck to you on your BFP!

Hello fellow Clomid Ladies! I will be starting Clomid 50 mg cycle #2 on Tuesday, days 5-9.

Last month went pretty well, not very many side effects, and ovulated nicely about when I expected to. Just no BFP!!!

Well Fingers X for all of us this cycle!
:dust::dust::dust:

Welcome Mrshanna! I had a similar experience last month. No side effects, ovulated, just no BFP! I start my 2nd round tomorrow. Good luck!

Good luck on your first round Cath and welcome!

Let's get those BFPs!! :happydance:

I have been feeling very sicky all day dont know whats causing it maybe ovulation going to happen soon i dunno im currently on cd12 today and i just been feeling sick all day has anyone else felt like this on clomid towards ovulation time or is it just me?

really hope i ovulate this cycle then i know the clomid is working and ill be extreamly happy fingers crossed for everyone! :)

I felt fine just a few cramps. Try to take it easy hun.

I have been feeling very sicky all day dont know whats causing it maybe ovulation going to happen soon i dunno im currently on cd12 today and i just been feeling sick all day has anyone else felt like this on clomid towards ovulation time or is it just me?

really hope i ovulate this cycle then i know the clomid is working and ill be extreamly happy fingers crossed for everyone! :)

I felt ok too but everyone responds to it differently. I'm sorry you feel ill though! Looking forward to hearing you Oed soon! :flower:

thanks girls im pretty sure im just having an off day today hopefully the sick feeling will be gone tomorrow x

nlz, sorry you're feeling sick. Nothing like that for me, just some minor cramps, similar to post-o cramps. :shrug: One more day of Clomid to go! I've had a lot of cm the last two days, so that's encouraging! It's sticky, borderline creamy, but cm is cm. :haha: Didn't think I'd have any with Clomid.

How you all feeling today girls? im on cd13 still negitives showing on opks and cbfm im hoping that will change soon in the next couple of days been having regular :sex: well every day we like to know we are covering all areas even if its not showing possitive on the opk's yet also putting pillow under bottom and legs in the air routine for 20mins to try and see if that works. No cramps yet dont know if thats a bad thing shouldnt i be feeling them around about now ready for ovulation? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->