**Clomid Girls** ~ Updated ~ 11 BFP'S AND COUNTING!!

congrats amberks!!!!!

i have a question for anyne willing to answer , i took 50mg days 5-9 doc then gave me my bd days which was the 25th,26th, 27th and tonight but its been such a "chore" that we are exhausted i was wondering if i can skip a night and bd tomorrow night.....

My dh told us to bd on cd 12, 14, 16 and 18. It makes me a little nervous to not do it every day, but he gave me a long speech about how we need to let the :spermy: build up, and how it'll stay in there long enough, blah blah blah. We're starting cd 10, since we haven't dtd in a while :blush: just go get the little guys going again! I think you can probably take a break. If you do o today, you've got plenty of sperm in there, and if you don't, you can build it up for the day after. Go rest. :sleep:

Day one of the 2nd round down today. :coffee: I wish I was as excited as I was for the 1st round! I'm scared I guess. :argh:

Sorry I've been gone for a few days.

Congrats Amber!

I'm on day 3 of my 2nd round of clomid. I've got 100mg this time so I'm hoping for something to go on. If nothing happens this month, my doc and I will be discussing my progesterone levels and how to make things stick. I have shown too many symptoms for too many months to not be conceiving - I'm just not implanting right.

Has anyone else on 100mg feel twinges in your ovaries on day one of the meds? I swear I did.

Yes, I felt little twinges too (on 100 mg). Not during ovulation time, but actually on the days when I took the meds. I didn't know if it was all in my head! :wacko:

Interestingly, the reason I'm on Clomid is because my progesterone levels are too low. He said I can either do progesterone suppositories (which I'd have to insert every day during the 2ww throughout the first trimester). Gross!! I opted for the 5 day pill instead. :blush: So, maybe the higher dosage of Clomid will help you with the progesterone levels as well. Are you going in for cd 21 blood tests?

I'll be going for the blood test again on the 17th. Last month my level was only a 9.8. The nurse said that anything above a 3 meant I Od. I still don't like the level. I started taking baby aspirin to help with my uterine lining which I hope can't hurt.

wantsabump - personally i would have :sex: every day throughout your fertile period as you want to make sure you cover yourself just incase you have an egg waiting ready:spermy: :) I know exactly what you mean doing the deed everyday can be tiring but think on the possitive side that least your getting as much :spermy: as yu can :thumbup:

Hope everyones ok :)

ldybeowulf - I also felt twinges on my right and left ovaries whilst taking the medication and im only on 50mg :)

x

Well you can mark me down as :bfn: the :witch: got me this morning :cry:
gutted! onto clomid cycle number 2 x

babygirlhall sorry to hear that hun fx for next cycle! xx

Hey ladies I would love to be added to the group! I am on my second round of Clomid 50mg, and will be testing March 26th!

Aw I'm sorry :hugs: Hopefully clomid cycle #2 will be the one for us all!!! How long has everyone been trying? We are on our 9th cycle. It feels like it gets harder each month when AF arrives :(

I just started my first cycle of clomid today. 50mg. Hoping for a bfp soon

Idy, my prog level was 8 something before Clomid, which is why my doc put me on clomid. My sil (mid wife) said I probably o'ed immature eggs, which won't work. Still, it's o'ing. Soooo....hopefully this cyle with the clomid will help produce nicer eggs, which will give us better progesterone levels. Do you think your doc will put you on a higher dosage?

babygirl, sorry AF got you. :hugs: Hopefully cycle #2 will be your lucky month!

mrshanna, cspot, :hi: What dosage are you on?

Tracy, my dh and I are on our 10th cycle, and yes it does get harder, doesn't it? I'm hopeful now that I'm on Clomid, though! I'm trying not to get too hopeful for the first cycle, though, because I know it can take a while.

I'm sorry babygirlhall! :hugs: On the bright side maybe this will be the lucky month for you, arpeters, tracy, and me! GO ROUND 2!!:happydance:

Im new to here but im excited to read everyones stories and what they are going through, just makes me see im not alone.

If anyone can help me i have a question in January I began my first round of Clomid 50mg day 5-9....now febuary came around and i was waiting to get my period at the end of febuary but nothing yet,; so i havnt started my second round of clomid.

Has anyone encountered a late period on clomid?? taking in consideration my periods have never been regular .

thank you for your comments in advance ladies!

my husband and i have been trying normally for 2 years so now we are trying with clomid

Im new to here but im excited to read everyones stories and what they are going through, just makes me see im not alone.

If anyone can help me i have a question in January I began my first round of Clomid 50mg day 5-9....now febuary came around and i was waiting to get my period at the end of febuary but nothing yet,; so i havnt started my second round of clomid.

Has anyone encountered a late period on clomid?? taking in consideration my periods have never been regular .

thank you for your comments in advance ladies!

my husband and i have been trying normally for 2 years so now we are trying with clomid

Welcome :hi: and good luck! My period was right on time the 1st round but mine are always pretty regular. Have you tested??

THANKS! I havnt tested yet, trying to give it a few more days incase my period is late since i have been irregular...but who knows im keeping positive, maybe i was lucky this first round

THANKS! I havnt tested yet, trying to give it a few more days incase my period is late since i have been irregular...but who knows im keeping positive, maybe i was lucky this first round

Hi Jenny! I finished my first round of Clomid 50mg, days 5-9 last month, and my period was only one day late arriving. From other posts Ive read, it can extend some ladies cycles a bit. Good luck to you!!! Hope you have your :bfp:

Hi Jenny! I finished my first round of Clomid 50mg, days 5-9 last month, and my period was only one day late arriving. From other posts Ive read, it can extend some ladies cycles a bit. Good luck to you!!! Hope you have your :bfp:

Im keeping fingers crossed :flower: and if I test and its not positive, I´ll keep trying......but its great to have everyones support.

I guess we all understand eachother!!

Thank you!!! :hug:

(my period is 5 days late..im going to wait a bit more and then test)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->