**Clomid Girls** ~ Updated ~ 11 BFP'S AND COUNTING!!

well just come back from my scan it was so quick in and out in 10mins she told me everything looked good and there was progress happening in my ovaries which is a good sign she said it looks like ill ovulate soon and told me to start opk testing in 3 days time but i told her im already doing them every day so thats fine!

Hope your all ok :) x

Glad your scan went well! Keep us informed. :thumbup:

Jp, okay that's good. I was actually kind of excited that he gave me 100 mg right away! Maybe it'll only take one cycle?! :happydance: Really trying not to get my hopes up, because I know Clomid doesn't work for everyone. But I have to hope a little, right? :blush:

No side effects yet, and I've been taking them at night. :shrug: Not sure if it matters. I took it at night, because I got the script in the late afternoon and wanted to start it that cycle.

I'm not having a scan pre-o, but I am having cd21 blood work done.

Does anyone know if I need to fast for that progesterone blood test??? I sure hope not, because it's not until 10 am!! I'll be starving!!

Nlz, glad to hear you are about to o! Go catch that nice mature eggy!! :haha:

thanks girls! im not getting bloods done im only having scans to monitor me once every cycle unless i get pregnant obviously then ill just get an early scan the doctor said but apart from that im not having bloods done :wacko: What are these bloods for is it to see if your pregnant?

thanks girls! im not getting bloods done im only having scans to monitor me once every cycle unless i get pregnant obviously then ill just get an early scan the doctor said but apart from that im not having bloods done :wacko: What are these bloods for is it to see if your pregnant?

My progesterone levels are low, hence the Clomid. My doc is having me have labs done on cd 21 to see if my progesterone levels have gone up (which means the Clomid is working). I'm pretty sure they won't do a pregnancy test, just progesterone. If your levels are fine, then the doc probably didn't order the test. :shrug:

I had my progesterone test yesterday. I have not gotten the results yet, I called to get them today and they said my Dr was off today, and the oncall Dr would find out (she is a witch and the owner of the practice). I hope she has something good to say. LOL

I had my progesterone test yesterday. I have not gotten the results yet, I called to get them today and they said my Dr was off today, and the oncall Dr would find out (she is a witch and the owner of the practice). I hope she has something good to say. LOL

Good luck! Are you testing soon then?

I am 7dpo today, and I really dont like to put a date on when I will test, I saw march 10, because I want to be sure I get the levels, but we ALL know I will test before then. No woman can hold out that long. LOL!

Hey gr8 thread!...was just wondering how many dpo do you all wait to test? i start my clomid tomorrow and i was thinking about testing 7dpo...i bought extra sensitive tests online,* the reviews for them are good, so was just curious how long you all wait to test? thanks!

I would do at least 10-14dpo. I would not do 7dpo as I would be crying my eyes out to see a BFN. It also depends how long it takes to implant too.

I agree I think 7dpo is too early I was thinking the same wanting to test early so did abit of research and it came up with saying that you prob won't get a true reading until about 14days after ovulation. There was a calendar on the site (sorry can't remember the name) and it said if I ovulated around the 14/15 the earliest I would be able to test would be the 28th. But I am going to wait until next week and see if my AF arrives before getting my hopes up xx

I would do at least 10-14dpo. I would not do 7dpo as I would be crying my eyes out to see a BFN. It also depends how long it takes to implant too.

Ditto katertots! Did you get your results yet? Got my test done today. Progesterone is 40, which is good but my thyroid level is too high so they have to up my medicine starting tomorrow. Still hate the waiting! Feeling bloated, achey and gassy. Yuck!

No I did not find out my results :( I called them and they said my Dr was off, and the on call would call me. Me and the on call who is also the owner of the pracitce got into it a few years ago when she came to buy something from me and I had to order it. She went nuts when it didnt come in on the day it was supposed to. Then a few months later, I saw her at the office, and she was soooo nice. I am sure she is so superficially busy she just cant call me back right away bc I am not of importance to her. LOL!

Its fine I can wait until Monday. LOL!

Thanks for the advice everyone! Yea it sucks waiting i agree! i just know myself and im going to want to test early...but dont want to see the BFN either....so im going to try and hold out til at least 10dpo!....i think i will be able to do that much.

hows everyone getting on with the there first clomid cycle? I'm feeling fine i was abit emotional first couple of days after the last pill and experienced twinges in both right and left sides but feeling fine so far im currently on cd12 and not experiencing any cramping ovulation pains yet does anyone know when they usually feel the ovulation pains is it usually a couple of days before ovulation? x

Nlz, I'm feeling a few cramps here and there, nothing major. I probably wouldn't have even noticed if I didn't know it was a symptom. :blush:

However, I took my temp for the first time since I started Clomid (doc told me not to, but I'm going crazy!) and it was 98!!! This is not good. This is a post-o temp! I'm only cd7?!?! Then, I read some articles online that said sometimes Clomid raises your temps while you're actually taking the meds.

Has anyone else noticed this? I thought I was going crazy this morning when I saw that high high number. :wacko:

Nlz, I'm feeling a few cramps here and there, nothing major. I probably wouldn't have even noticed if I didn't know it was a symptom. :blush:

However, I took my temp for the first time since I started Clomid (doc told me not to, but I'm going crazy!) and it was 98!!! This is not good. This is a post-o temp! I'm only cd7?!?! Then, I read some articles online that said sometimes Clomid raises your temps while you're actually taking the meds.

Has anyone else noticed this? I thought I was going crazy this morning when I saw that high high number. :wacko:

Hi hun im not to sure on the temps as i dont temp myself i just use my opk's daily as what the doctor suggested i use the cbfm and also internet opk cheapie's. x

It didn't really affect my temps pre ovulation. You can check out my last cycles chart to see what I mean if you want.:flower:

ipray, thanks. Interesting. I guess it affects everyone differently, then. :shrug: I FREAKED OUT though, because that early in the morning, I'm not thinking clearly, and was like did I ovulate already?! We haven't bd'ed yet!!! :wacko:

Hey nlz, I'm starting my 2nd cycle of clomid tomorrow, same dosage and will be testing March 23rd if you want to re-add me to the bottom of the list :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->