**Clomid Girls** ~ Updated ~ 11 BFP'S AND COUNTING!!

Faint :bfp: at 11 dpo. I was hoping for a dark line but I'll take it! It was definitely there on the FRER! :happydance:

Congrats! :happydance: I hope I'm lucky as you! What is your interpretation of "timed intercourse"? My doc told us to do it on cd 12, 14, 16 and 18. What did you do?

Faint :bfp: at 11 dpo. I was hoping for a dark line but I'll take it! It was definitely there on the FRER! :happydance:

YAY!! Congrats hun! I wish you a sticky bean and H&H 9 months!!
So, there's one more clomid BFP.
This was your first clomid cycle right? Which days did you took it?

Thanks hon! Yes, first cycle of Clomid @ 50 mg on CD 3 - CD 7. Ended up with multiple follies but only 4 mature and did timed intercourse.

So does that mean you ovulated 4 eggs??? What day did you have an ultrasound? I had an u/s day 14 and I only had one mature egg to ovulate!!

Congrats! :happydance: I hope I'm lucky as you! What is your interpretation of "timed intercourse"? My doc told us to do it on cd 12, 14, 16 and 18. What did you do?

rosababy- thanks. I am breathing a sigh of relief but nervous b/c of my prior outcomes. As far as timed intercourse, we BD on CD 12 - 18 but skipped CD 14 b/c I was exhausted. Got my +opk on CD 15, which was confirmed by a blood test by my FS on CD 16. FS said to BD CD 16, 17 & 18 when they called to confirm the LH surge.

Your doc's advice sounds good to me.

Congratulations Tititimes!!! So happy for you! :)

Thanks hon! Yes, first cycle of Clomid @ 50 mg on CD 3 - CD 7. Ended up with multiple follies but only 4 mature and did timed intercourse.

So does that mean you ovulated 4 eggs??? What day did you have an ultrasound? I had an u/s day 14 and I only had one mature egg to ovulate!!

A sonogram showing how many corpus leutem there are would tell for sure but even then there is no way to know how many were fertilized. My FS told me that yes all 4 were mature and all would ovulate b/c of that.

Wow the clomid REALLY worked for you! I'm sad now that I only had one egg :( congrats to you by the way!!

tititimes-congrats! I am on the same clomid mg & days as you!! Hoping for a :bfp: as well!! I test on 3/10... did you have more cramping then normal?? symptoms? Clomid has made me CRAMPY! 5dpo now...starting to have sore throat and snotty nose :(

rosababy- thanks. I am breathing a sigh of relief but nervous b/c of my prior outcomes. As far as timed intercourse, we BD on CD 12 - 18 but skipped CD 14 b/c I was exhausted. Got my +opk on CD 15, which was confirmed by a blood test by my FS on CD 16. FS said to BD CD 16, 17 & 18 when they called to confirm the LH surge.

Your doc's advice sounds good to me.

4 eggs?! That's awesome! :happydance: I usually use opks and do it the day of the positive and 2 days afterwards, but it hasn't been working for me. :shrug: Probably because I didn't have mature eggs. Hopefully the every other day thing will work, however it makes me nervous. If it doesn't, I'll go back to using opks next cycle.

Has anyone had super high temps pre-o on Clomid? I have post-o temps BEFORE my o date!! :wacko: I'm worried FF won't confirm O because they're so high.

Has this happened to anyone else?

tititimes-congrats! I am on the same clomid mg & days as you!! Hoping for a :bfp: as well!! I test on 3/10... did you have more cramping then normal?? symptoms? Clomid has made me CRAMPY! 5dpo now...starting to have sore throat and snotty nose :(

Pdwife- thanks so much. Oh, I hope you get a BFP too! I have had a crampy feeling in my lower abdomen and these little twinges I never experienced before. Stuffy nose, more creamy CM after ovulation, nausea, and a pretty regular bloated and full feeling in the abdomen. Oh, and this really crazy sensitive sense of smell. Sending you baby dust!

what day did you ovulate on clomid girls??? im on cd 15 and still not got a possitive opk as of yet this is my first month on clomid and first month im trying to track ovulation my cycles are usually 32-36days so could i still ovulate yet? i havent felt any cramping ovulation pains either :(

Huge congratulations tititimes2 I am so pleased for you xxx

I'm at my first cycle too. But I'm taking 100 mg days 4-8. I don't know why doc put me directly on 100 mg but I hope it works. Today is just CD 8 and we'll have timed intercourse too.
By the way, your 4 eggs sound good, maybe a chance of twins/multiples? xx

Has anyone had super high temps pre-o on Clomid? I have post-o temps BEFORE my o date!! :wacko: I'm worried FF won't confirm O because they're so high.

Has this happened to anyone else?

I didn't last cycle but I do with this cycle. Yesterday's temp was 97.95 and today's was 97.89! I dunno what to think. Last cycles O temps were like 98.4ish so it's still under that. I'm sure they'll still confirm even with the high temps.

what day did you ovulate on clomid girls??? im on cd 15 and still not got a possitive opk as of yet this is my first month on clomid and first month im trying to track ovulation my cycles are usually 32-36days so could i still ovulate yet? heres a pic of my progress been testing with cheap opk's and cbfm test sticks and cbfm monitor says high been testing since cd 9!

https://piczasso.com/i/zigc0.jpg

i havent felt any cramping ovulation pains either :(

my cycles are similar length, i ov'd on cd 18 this month which means my cycle is about 5-10 days shorter. dont lose hope, ppl ov at all different times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->