• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**Clomid Girls** ~ Updated ~ 11 BFP'S AND COUNTING!!

Shouldnt they be doing a HSG test while your on clomid?
Im sure itll be ok, im just a wimp when it comes to stuff like that! :lol: I wouldnt be very good when i get pregnant and i always have to be poked about haha :lol:

no they not mentioned having a HSG just yet all the doctor said was book in for an ultrasound on my 12th day of cycle to check my tracking. Funny enough though they havnt done much before putting me on clomid all they have done is gave me a blood test and put me straight on the medication to take when my next cycle starts. They said after 3 months of trial with clomid they will give me a HSG just to check my tubes arnt blocked!

think my doctors are doing everything backwards by the sounds of it :wacko:

x

It sounds like it!
I had 2 blood tests and a scan then waited 8months then i was put on clomid! But only had to wait 8months because i was young.
I didnt even think they was going to put me on it to be honest but glad they have, just hoping it works now!
But if i was you i would ask your consultant if you could have a HSG test earlier because its important if your on fertility drugs

Im sure itll be ok, im just a wimp when it comes to stuff like that! :lol: I wouldnt be very good when i get pregnant and i always have to be poked about haha :lol:

no they not mentioned having a HSG just yet all the doctor said was book in for an ultrasound on my 12th day of cycle to check my tracking. Funny enough though they havnt done much before putting me on clomid all they have done is gave me a blood test and put me straight on the medication to take when my next cycle starts. They said after 3 months of trial with clomid they will give me a HSG just to check my tubes arnt blocked!

x

It sounds like it!
I had 2 blood tests and a scan then waited 8months then i was put on clomid! But only had to wait 8months because i was young.
I didnt even think they was going to put me on it to be honest but glad they have, just hoping it works now!
But if i was you i would ask your consultant if you could have a HSG test earlier because its important if your on fertility drugs

I have had several scans and blood tests done prior to going on clomid i had tests and examinations done a year ago as i was having very long AF's but got all clear and was told my ovaries and whomb were fine on my cervical ultrasound so think thats why they arnt rushing me for an ESG just yet as i had normal results before so they will just do the ESG in 3 months if i havnt concieved on the clomid just to check my tubes again the doctor said xx

My doctor didn't want scans from me. Maybe it's because I'm already ov.'ing on my own. I'll be taking 100 mg for days 4-8. Just 1 is surely enough for me but I can't hide that I'm excited about the twins/multiples chance. We'd be over the moon if it happened.
If your AF is on her way, we'll be like 7-10 days apart. I'd love to keep in touch.
Good luck!!

I am so glad to hear you say that you are not getting scans. I am not getting scanned either and I thought my doctor was just being absent minded. I already OV on my own, so that is probably why. Thank you!! lol

Hello Ladies,

May I please join you? I am CD 17 in my first month of using clomid. I took 50mg cd 2-6. It didn't move up my OV as much as I had hoped, but I usually dont OV until cd 19-23. I am definitely feeling more OV cramping and on both sides, so hopefully I will be lucky enough to produce more than one egg. :)

Hello Ladies,

May I please join you? I am CD 17 in my first month of using clomid. I took 50mg cd 2-6. It didn't move up my OV as much as I had hoped, but I usually dont OV until cd 19-23. I am definitely feeling more OV cramping and on both sides, so hopefully I will be lucky enough to produce more than one egg. :)

yes you are very welcome too hun :)
sounds good that your feeling ov cramping! good luck you get a sticky egg :happydance:

xxx

x

It sounds like it!

I have had several scans and blood tests done prior to going on clomid i had tests and examinations done a year ago as i was having very long AF's but got all clear and was told my ovaries and whomb were fine on my cervical ultrasound so think thats why they arnt rushing me for an ESG just yet as i had normal results before so they will just do the ESG in 3 months if i havnt concieved on the clomid just to check my tubes again the doctor said xx

Oh thats all good then! Well i geuss docters know best! :lol: :thumbup:

Slight tugging on the right side so far, wonder if its O? O test says neg, but we shall see :D

I started this month too! 50 mg days 3-7. What us the difference of the cycle days that you take it? This is our 13th cycle ttc. We already have a ds. Goodluck! So nice to have someone to share the highs and lows of this roller coaster with.

I started this month too! 50 mg days 3-7. What us the difference of the cycle days that you take it? This is our 13th cycle ttc. We already have a ds. Goodluck! So nice to have someone to share the highs and lows of this roller coaster with.

Hi Mommak :hi:

I will be starting my first round of clomid next cycle once my af arrives!
I'm on 50mg and will be taking it days 2-6. Not too sure why people take it different times and different strengths im guessing because we all dont ovulate at the right time. I never know if and when im ovulating so if it doesnt work for me after a few months im sure the doctor will most prob increase my strength and maybe change my days! I go long between cycles never a normal 28day cycle mine are usually between 35 & 42 but im just hoping the recent weight loss gets my cycles abit more regular...we'll shall see!

Hoe you get a sticky egg soon fingers crossed!!

xxx

Morning girls :hi: Hope your all ok! Just about to take my last clomid for this month :happydance:
Im on 50mg and i also take it on Cd 2-6, Iv heard something about you get better quality eggs earlier you take it but more folicles the later you take it
Heard it from internet but dont know how true it is! I geuss all docters are different but i dont see it making a difference tbh :)

Morning girls :hi: Hope your all ok! Just about to take my last clomid for this month :happydance:
Im on 50mg and i also take it on Cd 2-6, Iv heard something about you get better quality eggs earlier you take it but more folicles the later you take it
Heard it from internet but dont know how true it is! I geuss all docters are different but i dont see it making a difference tbh :)

Morning!!! :)

Sounds interesting... i didnt actually know why peole took it different times i just thought maybe something to do with everyones cycles are different. Well still no sign of the witch apearing :( wish she would hurry up so i can start my first course of clomid :happydance:
Not even had any cramps or period like pains which i usually get a week or 2 before af is due so now that makes me think the witch may take her time to appear this month :growlmad: but because my cycles last anywhere between 35 & 42 days technically she could come anytime from 18th - 25th feb!

xxx

Morning!!! :)

Sounds interesting... i didnt actually know why peole took it different times i just thought maybe something to do with everyones cycles are different. Well still no sign of the witch apearing :( wish she would hurry up so i can start my first course of clomid :happydance:
Not even had any cramps or period like pains which i usually get a week or 2 before af is due so now that makes me think the witch may take her time to appear this month :growlmad: but because my cycles last anywhere between 35 & 42 days technically she could come anytime from 18th - 25th feb!

xxx

Is there a chance you could be pregnant this month? :baby:
I know how you feel, this month was the first month i couldnt wait till AF showed her face cause i was that excited to start clomid :happydance: but now iv just took my last one for this month :)
God knows when iv got to do the deed because i dont know when i will ovulate cause my cycles are all over the place! :lol:

Hi all!!
This thread has turned into something wonderful!!
NLZ, you asked why I'm gonna start with high dose. I really don't know, my doc told me to take one in the morning and one in the evening. I later saw that many people start with only one a day. But, I don't know, I've been going to same doc. for 10-12 years, so I'll do what he tells. I now have 1 more week for AF. So excited and would love to share this clomid journey with all you ladies. Keep in touch!

My doctor didn't want scans from me. Maybe it's because I'm already ov.'ing on my own. I'll be taking 100 mg for days 4-8. Just 1 is surely enough for me but I can't hide that I'm excited about the twins/multiples chance. We'd be over the moon if it happened.
If your AF is on her way, we'll be like 7-10 days apart. I'd love to keep in touch.
Good luck!!

I am so glad to hear you say that you are not getting scans. I am not getting scanned either and I thought my doctor was just being absent minded. I already OV on my own, so that is probably why. Thank you!! lol

I am so glad too because generally doctors ask for scans. Good luck and keep in touch! :flower:

If you'd like to be clomid buddies, just tell me and I'll add your names to my signature.

Yes me too if anyone would like to be clomid bubbys please send me a message and ill add your name to my sig! Come on clomid girls we want to see these bfps :) x

Hi monalisa! The doctor gave me a supply for 6 months but only told to take a 3 month course then have an esg if i havnt had any bfp's. I will have a scan done on the 12th day of cycle to see how im getting on so that will also show if i have any problems.

Baybeemz i doubt i'm pregnant because ive not concieved since my mc 2 years ago but never say never we'll see but i dont think so if i am it will be a very big shock and ill be a little disheartened that i never got to join in with the clomid chicks :) xxx

Hi monalisa! The doctor gave me a supply for 6 months but only told to take a 3 month course then have an esg if i havnt had any bfp's. I will have a scan done on the 12th day of cycle to see how im getting on so that will also show if i have any problems.

Baybeemz i doubt i'm pregnant because ive not concieved since my mc 2 years ago but never say never we'll see but i dont think so if i am it will be a very big shock and ill be a little disheartened that i never got to join in with the clomid chicks :) xxx

Well you never know hun you could be!
How funny would that be if you was and youv just been prescribed clomid! :lol:
I thought i was pregnant this month because i was late but i wasnt but atleast i got to start clomid :happydance:

I thought i was pregnant this month because i was late but i wasnt but atleast i got to start clomid :happydance:

It's interesting that they prescribed you clomid at your young age.
I hope it works the first time. FX'ed!

It's interesting that they prescribed you clomid at your young age.
I hope it works the first time. FX'ed!

I know! I was very surprised because i spoke to a few people about going to see a gyno to see if he will put me on fertility meds and most of them said they wont because im young but when i went they didnt even mention my age, but my OH is 26 this year :)
And thanks hun, Have you started taking clomid yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->