**Clomid Girls** ~ Updated ~ 11 BFP'S AND COUNTING!!

Hi! My gp has given it to me for 2 months but I will be back to pester her in 2 months time for some more. I would love to get a bfp first cycle, but I am fresh out of optimism at the moment. I'm hoping you ladies will be my new inspiration!

Im on it for 4months then got an appointment in 5months time if im not pregnant, hopefully i will be!
Im hoping to get pregnant first time, but i dont think thatll happen for me :( but it can happen, so never say never :)

Anyway girlies, Im not going to be on here till wednesday now! :( boohoo! So i hope for those of you that want AF to arive so you can start clomid, that she shows her face very very soon!
Take care everyone :D

Hi new ladies and welcome! :) i will be starting clomid when af arrives! I wish you all the babydust in the world and hope our clomid tablets gets us our bfps :) xxxx

;)Hi Girls

I have also just taken my 1st cycle of clomid and would be great to have people to buddy up with as I am finding it very emotional, my doctor informed me that there weren't any side effect but I have a feeling my husband and people close by me would disagree ;-).

I have been having a bad day today its day 16 of my cycle but when I went for my internal examination last week I was told there were 3 possible eggs there so I wouldn't imagine that I would be feeling that great around ovulation if thats the case ha ha.

Would be great to hear from you xx

;)Hi Girls

I have also just taken my 1st cycle of clomid and would be great to have people to buddy up with as I am finding it very emotional, my doctor informed me that there weren't any side effect but I have a feeling my husband and people close by me would disagree ;-).

I have been having a bad day today its day 16 of my cycle but when I went for my internal examination last week I was told there were 3 possible eggs there so I wouldn't imagine that I would be feeling that great around ovulation if thats the case ha ha.

Would be great to hear from you xx

Hi Fritty :hi:

your very welcome to join in with us clomid girls :) the more the mearer!
Sorry to hear your feeling very emotional on the clomid i will be taking my first course soon so im sure i will be experiencing symtoms soon! keep possitive hun and i hope you have a bfp very soon! :)

feel free to send me a message if you ever need a chat or a rant :)

xxx

woo hoo AF finally started! so happy never thought i would say that about the wicked witch but now i can start with the first course of clomid! :) :) :) xx

Hello Ladies,

I just wanted to let you know that I finally got a positive OPK today. CD 19. This is the time I would normally OV, so clomid didn't move OV up, but it definitely made the cramps stronger and will hopefully help with my luteal phase. I have been using OPK's since CD 9, so it's been a long 10 days. I was very stressed, but it worked out in the end.

Good luck to all of you and I will be checking back frequently to see if any of you have any news. :)

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Yay arpeters! Congrats! Im glad it all worked out for you. :)

Hello Ladies,

I just wanted to let you know that I finally got a positive OPK today. CD 19. This is the time I would normally OV, so clomid didn't move OV up, but it definitely made the cramps stronger and will hopefully help with my luteal phase. I have been using OPK's since CD 9, so it's been a long 10 days. I was very stressed, but it worked out in the end.

Good luck to all of you and I will be checking back frequently to see if any of you have any news. :)

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Thats brilliant news hun! fingers crossed you get a bfp :happydance:
yes please keep us all updated on any news :)
thanks for sharing that possitive message with us!!

xxxx

woo hoo AF finally started! so happy never thought i would say that about the wicked witch but now i can start with the first course of clomid! :) :) :) xx

Yay!! :happydance: know how you feel hun, i was the same when i finally got my af. Gl with clomid! Keep up posted :thumbup:

Nlz, I'm glad witch showed at last! Good luck with your first round!!
Arpeters it's fantastic that you had your positive OPK. keeping my FX'ed for you!
I still have 5-7 days for AF, so I'm still waiting.
:dust: :dust: :dust:

good luck and loads of :dust: for all clomid users in this thread!!

Yay!! :happydance: know how you feel hun, i was the same when i finally got my af. Gl with clomid! Keep up posted :thumbup:

Thanks babygirlhall :) goodluck with your course of clomid i hope you get a bfp! Fingers crossed xx

Arpeters it's fantastic that you had your positive OPK. keeping my FX'ed for you!

Thanks monalisa! I wasnt expecting the witch for another week to be honest so was abit of a shocked to say the least! :)

For the ladies already taking clomid do you experience cramping pains as ive heard from alot of clomid woman you do and just wondered does everyone experience it or does it only happen when the drug is working? When do you start experiencing them is it when you start taking the tablets or around ovulation time! Thanks x

Thanks monalisa! I wasnt expecting the witch for another week to be honest so was abit of a shocked to say the least! :)

For the ladies already taking clomid do you experience cramping pains as ive heard from alot of clomid woman you do and just wondered does everyone experience it or does it only happen when the drug is working? When do you start experiencing them is it when you start taking the tablets or around ovulation time! Thanks x

I am curious to this question too.

I did not have any cramps until last night. And I am supposed to ovulate on cd 14,15 and get a temp rise on 16. I got some cramps last night though, that felt like AF pressure, for a few hours.

Today is day 4 of my cycle, taking clomid on days 2-6. I almost forgot to take it today though! Do any of you know if its true that you should take your clomid the same time every day? If its true then Ive already messed up! oops! :dohh:

As soon as I started my first round of clomid (now on round 4!) I felt something, I wouldnt exactly say pain but I could tell something was going on inside! It is a little odd because you can actually feel your ovaries - strange sensation!

I have to ask, what does clomid do?

I also read threads about pains while taking clomid. I already have some pain around ovulation without clomid so now I'm a little scared if they are gonna be so bad pains when I start them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->