**Clomid Girls** ~ Updated ~ 11 BFP'S AND COUNTING!!

hi ladies!!! as i wrote before i did my first round of clomid in january (50mg cd 5-9) im waiting for my period to arrive ( febuary) but nothing yet, and since im irregular im giving another few days extra worth of wait and if nothing im going straight to testing (hoping for positive)

But to any of those who know or may have any advice or info these last days I have been cramping as though my period were to come ( or at least similar ovary pain), some sort of twinge in my abdomen area, during the nights while i sleep i cant seem to be confortable sleeping on my stomach, I get this full feeling in the abdomen and I have to go to the bathroom (as though my bladder is really full but not the case) and lastly my breast have been sore all these days??? ( period is 6-7 days late according to the last time i had it and my irregularity)

any input??

I would test if I were you, I dont know how you have held out so long.

Let us know how it comes out :D

Jennyb TEST TEST TEST :) i feel a :bfp: on the way for you hun x

I would test if I were you, I dont know how you have held out so long.

Let us know how it comes out :D

Thanks for giving me that extra push, i will indeed test myself this week!!
being so irregular just has me with doubts but im going to stay positive:winkwink:

I will post as soon as i know somthing:happydance:

Jenny! I cant wait to hear if you get a BFP. If you dont its okay. We are all here for you either way.

Rosa- I have had alot of issues with temping orally, so I switched. I get more stable temps now and you can see a clear shift. Check out my chart here https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/330f3c

katertots its going ok wish ov would happen soon starting to worry i'm not going to ov fingers crossed that i do. How are you x

what day did you ovulate on clomid girls??? im on cd 15 and still not got a possitive opk as of yet this is my first month on clomid and first month im trying to track ovulation my cycles are usually 32-36days so could i still ovulate yet? i havent felt any cramping ovulation pains either :(

I Oed on CD19 last cycle. That is pretty normal for me with or without clomid.

Im okay, I am really tired of the 2ww. I have had some bad cramps for 3 days jut like AF cramps. I am also irritable, had a bad breakout, and had a sore throat yesterday and today, but its better now. I am due AF in 3-4 days. So we will see what happens. I am doubtful. I have taken 2 tests, 1 at 10dpo BFN and 1 today 12dpo BFN. If she is going to come I wish she would just do it so I can do this all over again. LOL!

I know what you mean about wondering when its going to happen. I just try to stay calm, but apparently it isnt working. LOL

My cycles are 30 days long and I ovulate on day 15-16. Have you had any O symptoms?

Can I join you ladies? I just started my second round of Clomid yesterday. I'm taking 50 mg on CD 5-9. Getting scanned next Tuesday and hoping they see some big fat follicles!

Can I join you ladies? I just started my second round of Clomid yesterday. I'm taking 50 mg on CD 5-9. Getting scanned next Tuesday and hoping they see some big fat follicles!

Hi doodles, welcome! :hi: I just took my 3rd pill for round 2 so I'm right there with you. Good luck...hope round 2 is lucky for you! :thumbup:

Im okay, I am really tired of the 2ww. I have had some bad cramps for 3 days jut like AF cramps. I am also irritable, had a bad breakout, and had a sore throat yesterday and today, but its better now. I am due AF in 3-4 days. So we will see what happens. I am doubtful. I have taken 2 tests, 1 at 10dpo BFN and 1 today 12dpo BFN. If she is going to come I wish she would just do it so I can do this all over again. LOL!

I know what you mean about wondering when its going to happen. I just try to stay calm, but apparently it isnt working. LOL

:hugs: STAY HOPEFUL LADIES!!!! IF ITS NOT :bfn: WE HAVE TO KEEP TRYING WE HAVE EACHOTHER FOR SUPPORT :flower:

LETS KEEP TRYING TO MAKE SOME :baby::baby::baby::baby:

congrats titi!!!!!

hey girls today im felling really heavy on one side i thought it was my bladder at first but now im starting to feel its my ovary it feels full almost and i can feel it when i walk. it doesnt hurt but its pretty uncomfortable anyone else feel anything like this???

just wanna add its kinda uncomfortable while coughing

Hey everyone! I'd like to join too if its ok. I just started first round of 50mg, days 5-9. Should be testing around March 28th. Fingers crossed! :)

Baby Dust to all! :dust:

Of course!! Welcome Valentinegirl :) how long have u been ttc?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->