**Clomid Girls** ~ Updated ~ 11 BFP'S AND COUNTING!!

Katertots- I see you've got a couple more days? blah! When are you planning to test again? Hopefully you'll see that :bfp: !

iprayforbump & doodles- Just took my 2nd pill tonight too...looks like we're all pretty much on the same schedule here :thumbup: When are you ladies due to test? Good luck!

I think im ovulating!!! :happydance: first time ever getting a peak on the cbfm. Woke up to this on my monitor this morning :)

Got a question about the cheap opk's they arnt as dark as they are surposed to be but there getting darker but my cbfm picked up my peak so why arnt the cheap opks going darker? will it get darker now as them seem to be but not enough to class as possitive but just read once you get your peak on cbfm i should ovulate within the next 24-36hours. Getting alot of mild cramping pains today on both sides!

heres my pic tel me what you think girls
https://piczasso.com/i/utn2f.jpg

hears my collection of cheap opk's so far
https://piczasso.com/i/444tg.jpg

As far as I understand it cbfm can detect when you start to surge, you may bit have reached your full peak yet but you're on the way. The proper peak which opk detect can be short so don't worry if you miss it

Well done on ovulating!

I have just finished my 2nd cycle of clomid and still BFN

I have PCOS but have regular periods (28days) and no other side effects apart from i dont ovulate my self....

I am on 50mg Clomid days 2-6 and was follicle tracked on my first cycle, all went well, good follicle and ovulated.... still BFN

2nd round wasn't follicle tracked but had 21 progestene bloods test, which shown i ovulated (35.6)... but AF come 3 days before i was due to test :(

I start my 3rd round of clomid tonight, so hopefully 3rd time lucky!!!! BFP! PLEASE!!!!!! lol

My fertilty doc says i dont need to increase my dosage as i have good blood tests and defo ovulate.... she says all is working as it should be still no BFP

Has anyone else been in same position and got there BFP???

Thanks Ladies... speak soon :D

Tititimes!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I havent been on for a few days! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU! :happydance::hugs::thumbup:

I have just finished my 2nd cycle of clomid and still BFN

I have PCOS but have regular periods (28days) and no other side effects apart from i dont ovulate my self....

I am on 50mg Clomid days 2-6 and was follicle tracked on my first cycle, all went well, good follicle and ovulated.... still BFN

2nd round wasn't follicle tracked but had 21 progestene bloods test, which shown i ovulated (35.6)... but AF come 3 days before i was due to test :(

I start my 3rd round of clomid tonight, so hopefully 3rd time lucky!!!! BFP! PLEASE!!!!!! lol

My fertilty doc says i dont need to increase my dosage as i have good blood tests and defo ovulate.... she says all is working as it should be still no BFP

Has anyone else been in same position and got there BFP???

Thanks Ladies... speak soon :D

Hi hun,
I hope this cycle will be the one for you. Obviously clomid works for you.
Did your OH had SA done?

iprayforbump & ValentinesGal- Yes, it does appear that we're all on the same cycle! It's nice to have other ladies to commiserate with. DH just doesn't understand. Took my second pill last night and no symptoms yet. Last month I definitely noticed I was warm and hostile! Lol.

Not sure when I will be testing...I usually just wait until I ovulate to figure out 10-12 days after to test.

Can i ask those who took clomid on days 5-9 on which days did you ovulate? I didn't start testing until about day 12 (im day 14 today) and i'm worried i missed it! Does clomid affect cycle length or does it just guarantee ovulation?

It can do both. I o'd on cd15 last month...usually is around cd20. And it made my luteal phase longer. But I've heard that it makes ovulation later for some women. Usually you will ovulate 5-10 days after stopping the clomid, so it's unlikely that you missed it. But take the OPKs twice a day to be sure you don't miss your surge! I've missed it before by testing once a day.

Has anyone noticed mood swings after you've taken your last pill for your cycle? I'm on 100mg this month and took my last pill last night and am I currently ready to rip someone's head off and I don't really care who!:wacko:

I have ldy. I had moodswings the day after I took them.

Can i ask those who took clomid on days 5-9 on which days did you ovulate? I didn't start testing until about day 12 (im day 14 today) and i'm worried i missed it! Does clomid affect cycle length or does it just guarantee ovulation?

Hi Hun!!

I took Clomid days 5-9 last cycle. I got my positive opk on day 14, and therefore probably ovulated on day 15, which is normal for me. And yes, it did extend my cycle, but only by one day. I normally have a 29 day cycle, but this past month it was 30 days instead. I took my pills last cycle before bed, around 8 pm, and I got my positive with afternnon urine, around 4pm I think.

A lot of ladies test twice a day to make sure they dont miss their surge.

Have you had any ovulation symptoms like cramps or twinging?

Has anyone noticed mood swings after you've taken your last pill for your cycle? I'm on 100mg this month and took my last pill last night and am I currently ready to rip someone's head off and I don't really care who!:wacko:

I get really bad moodswings from cd3 when taking clomid, usually dies down around cd7

Katertots- I see you've got a couple more days? blah! When are you planning to test again? Hopefully you'll see that :bfp: !

iprayforbump & doodles- Just took my 2nd pill tonight too...looks like we're all pretty much on the same schedule here :thumbup: When are you ladies due to test? Good luck!

I'm probably going to test around the 27th but that may change depending on when I ovulate. Good luck!:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->