**Clomid Girls** ~ Updated ~ 11 BFP'S AND COUNTING!!

Can i ask those who took clomid on days 5-9 on which days did you ovulate? I didn't start testing until about day 12 (im day 14 today) and i'm worried i missed it! Does clomid affect cycle length or does it just guarantee ovulation?

I didn't get a +OPK until CD18 while taking clomid days 5-9. They say you should O 5-10 days after your last pill so you're only 5 days away today if you're on CD14. I'm sure you didn't miss it...keeping testing on OPKs.:thumbup:

Katertots- I see you've got a couple more days? blah! When are you planning to test again? Hopefully you'll see that :bfp: !

iprayforbump & doodles- Just took my 2nd pill tonight too...looks like we're all pretty much on the same schedule here :thumbup: When are you ladies due to test? Good luck!

I'm probably going to test around the 27th but that may change depending on when I ovulate. Good luck!:thumbup:

I will be taking my third pill tonight. Wow. There is a bunch of us who will be big balls of stress at the same time!:haha:

Hey ladies! :hi: Not much to report. CD 12, and the bd'ing starts tonight! :sex: I'm feeling some little cramps here and there, so I'm hoping they're little eggs forming...not sure! :shrug: I had a few days of sticky cm then creamy cm, but now 2 days of nothing. Dry. I usually have ewcm...I really hope Clomid didn't stop this stuff. I'll use pre~seed just in case. :shrug:

How are you all doing? Anyone testing soon?

Katertots- I see you've got a couple more days? blah! When are you planning to test again? Hopefully you'll see that :bfp: !

iprayforbump & doodles- Just took my 2nd pill tonight too...looks like we're all pretty much on the same schedule here :thumbup: When are you ladies due to test? Good luck!

I'm probably going to test around the 27th but that may change depending on when I ovulate. Good luck!:thumbup:

I will be taking my third pill tonight. Wow. There is a bunch of us who will be big balls of stress at the same time!:haha:

Yes we will all be in the same boat. I put my 4th pill down tonight...1 to go! We did some "for fun" :sex: a little bit ago. It was nice not worrying about getting up right away, if we were in the "right" position, ext...:winkwink:

Yes we will all be in the same boat. I put my 4th pill down tonight...1 to go! We did some "for fun" :sex: a little bit ago. It was nice not worrying about getting up right away, if we were in the "right" position, ext...:winkwink:

Gotta love the "for fun" :sex: because in a few days it'll be time to get to work :haha: Hope its gonna be a good month for everyone! :)

Has anyone had any side effects? I've been taking it at night, but other than some sporadic hot flashes, I've noticed during the day I've had mild cramping here and there, especially on my right side...anyone else having this? Wasn't sure if that's normal to have cramps while taking the pills...

Hello,

I started my 1st cycle of Clomid 3 days ago, 100mg, test date March 27th [-o<

well not much to report on girls except yesterday i had cramping pains i dont know if these clomid tablets have really woken my ovaries up but it made me feel like *crap* all day, even having :sex: last night to make sure we cover my ovulation it was so uncomfortble my lower abdomen was cramping feels like bad period pain then i was getting twingers from both ovaries and then today ive woken up with cramping pains again has another else experienced this around ovulation whilst being on clomid. Opk's seem to be getting lighter now but i will poas around 2pm today as i got my darkest second line in the afternoon yesterday so will do same again but i think i ovulated cd15-cd16 as cbfm detected peak and i got my darkest on my opks.
I am now cd17 cbfm has confirmed second peak today and i'm still uncomfortble x

Hey guys, thanks for answering about cycle length. Usually i have a 31 day cycle but these past few months its gone haywire and i've had a 25 day cycle and a 14 day cycle :wacko:

I don't get any ovulation symptoms so they only way i know if i'm ovulating is if i wee on a stick!

I'll keep testing twice a day and see if the lines get darker! Thanks!

Hi ladies I took 100 mg days 4-8 and today is CD10 and I woke up with a big temp rise. I don't know if I can ovulate at CD9. I don't think so. I thought 5 days should pass after the last pill to ovulate. I really wonder what my temp will be tomorrow. I guess clomid can mess up our temp charts.

well not much to report on girls except yesterday i had cramping pains i dont know if these clomid tablets have really woken my ovaries up but it made me feel like *crap* all day, even having :sex: last night to make sure we cover my ovulation it was so uncomfortble my lower abdomen was cramping feels like bad period pain then i was getting twingers from both ovaries and then today ive woken up with cramping pains again has another else experienced this around ovulation whilst being on clomid. Opk's seem to be getting lighter now but i will poas around 2pm today as i got my darkest second line in the afternoon yesterday so will do same again but i think i ovulated cd15-cd16 as cbfm detected peak and i got my darkest on my opks.
I am now cd17 cbfm has confirmed second peak today and i'm still uncomfortble x

I have always had pain at ovulation! I actually had a hard time getting off of birth control pills because of it. The Clomid has def made the pains stronger. My uterus just feels super tender and achey.

Hi MonoLisa81

Thank you for your reply.....

Yes my O/H has had S/A done, and all come back ok, so just waiting for it all to happen now!!!!

It is so frustrating when all is working as it should but still BFN, you start to wonder if there is further problems...

I have had the dye injected for blocked tubes and doc said only suffer from mild PCOS so no need to monitor me

Im keeping my fingers crossed for 3rd time lucky! x

mrshanna thank you at least i know im not the only one well my opk's are definitely fading away now back to negitives i will test again at 2pm today but i think ive ovulated but the pains are still there so i dont know but i will keep up with the :sex: and pray for a miracle :) x

I think it's normal NLZ. I also have ovulation pain every cycle. Now, I'm worried about the pain with clomid I'll get in a few days. We'll see :)

Hi ladies I took 100 mg days 4-8 and today is CD10 and I woke up with a big temp rise. I don't know if I can ovulate at CD9. I don't think so. I thought 5 days should pass after the last pill to ovulate. I really wonder what my temp will be tomorrow. I guess clomid can mess up our temp charts.

My chart is messed up this cycle, too. It's my first found of clomid (100 mg) and 6th chart of temping, and it's totally different. Very frustrating! :wacko: I'm worried they won't go back down before I ovulate, which will make ovulation hard to pinpoint! :nope: I've heard this can happen, though. :shrug:

I got a sort of positive on CD 11 (after taking clomid 5-9) but i don't think it counts. I think the clomid can cause the LH surge? The last paragraph here explains it

https://www.amazingpregnancy.com/pregnancy-articles/509.html

I wonder if it would also cause your temp to rise?

feeling alot better now tummy pains have seemed to have subsided hopefully thats the last of the pains and now i move into my 2week wait :) fx'ed and babydust to u all xx

Monalisa i was worried and fustrated thinking i wasnt going to ovulate because i wasnt experiencing any ovulation cramp/pains then BAM yesterday and today i have felt them and cbfm & cheap opk's confirmed this and my word im glad the pains have subsided now it wasn't painful but it wasnt comfortable! Just hope all the :sex: would of paid off and fingers crossed the :spermy: have caught the egg.....or egg's LOL :haha:

we will still have :sex: tonight and tomorrow just to make sure everythings covered :) then we can have our much needed break......we are exhusted with all the "baby making"

cranberry987 & katertots wishing you both sticky :bfp:'s next week as you two are the only tester's next week :) fingers crossed and i can't wait to hear the results :hugs:

x x

I got a sort of positive on CD 11 (after taking clomid 5-9) but i don't think it counts. I think the clomid can cause the LH surge? The last paragraph here explains it

https://www.amazingpregnancy.com/pregnancy-articles/509.html

I wonder if it would also cause your temp to rise?

I have read several places that high temps are definitely a symptom. Like all the other symptoms, it doesn't happen to everyone, but mine sure did! Like an entire degree higher. I'm still temping, wondering if they'll go even HIGHER after O, or if it'll be impossible to see a biphasic chart because of the clomid. :wacko: I sure hope I can pinpoint it...not that it really matters, since I'm getting cd21 progesterone levels checked. They'll be able to tell if I o'ed by the blood test, but still. I want to know! :brat: I'm not using opks this cycle, but I've also read that you should wait a few days after taking the last pill, because you might get false positives.

nlz, I'm sorry you're in so much pain, but hopefully it's a good thing! Maybe it means "super eggs" are coming down the pipes! :haha: Bd'ing must be hard during that pain...the things we do for a baby, huh?! :winkwink: I hope you catch that eggy! I'm probably going to o in a few days here...really struggling with should I or should I not use opks? Doc told me not to, only because he told me to bd on cd 12, 14, 16 and 18. My dh is like what would we do differently with opks? Besides spend money. :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->