**Clomid Girls** ~ Updated ~ 11 BFP'S AND COUNTING!!

I had my first ever ovulation pains last cycle thanks to the clomid so I think it's normal. As annoying as they are, I'd rather feel the clomid doing something than wondering if it's at least trying to work.

And good luck to all of you about to O! Catch those sperm! LOL

I should be Oing Next week and have already told dh that we will be BDing all week starting on Sunday. I'm not taking a chance of missing anything!

I agree, idy. I'd like to feel some o pains myself! Just to know something is going on. I felt some little teeny tiny ones yesterday, but they very well could have been in my head. :shrug: I don't think I'm o'ing until later anyways.

Anyone know if clomid changes your normal o date?

Hi Rosa! Clomid moved my O date up...but I've heard it can make it later for some women. I also think that not everyone gets O pain with Clomid. I personally had LESS pain that normal last month on the Clomid...but I usually have very painful ovulation and 2ww. I think the Clomid just managed to straighten out my hormones.

So far this month, no mood swings or hot flashes, unlike last month. I feel oddly fine....

rosababy its totally up to you if you want to use opks some people prefer not to or dont need to because they know they ovulate and when they ovulate with me i got cheap opks from internet and i bought my cbfm and test sticks which arnt cheap but i needed my opks to see if and when im ovulating as i wasnt ovulating and now i can confirm i am so i think it really depends on the person but in my opion i would recommend them as now i know i am ovulating. x

Hi. I'd like to join. I'm on my 2nd cycle of Clomid. First was on 50mg and I did not ovulate. Now I'm taking 100mg and currently on CD8. I will take my last dose of Clomid tomorrow and then will have a follicle scan CD16. I have horrible migraines and some hot flashes. Any one else with these symptoms. I'd love to know if anyone had success on 100mg who did not ovulate on 50mg.... Baby dust to all you ladies! :)

Thanks, doodles and nlz. My doc put me on it to straighten out my hormones too, doodles. My progesterone levels were too low, so he thought maybe I wasn't ovulating mature eggs, since my charts showed that I was o'ing, but maybe just not good enough eggs. :shrug: So, I'm hoping really nice big eggs with clomid!

So I know that my pill bottle said "May Cause Dizziness" but it never happened when I was taking the pills. It's now 2 days after my last pill and the world just spun. I'm sitting at my desk and the computer screen decided to look like mordern art. Anyone else have this?

ldybeowulf glad you felt the ov pains aswell least i know its a common thing to feel whilst being on the clomid :) I did have a slight dizzy feeling about a day after my last pill but i dont know if that was the clomid but the clomid has been known to have dizzy spells x

Mcubed10 welcome on board! so sorry your clomid didnt work last month i hope you ov this cycle fingers crossed. What date will you be testing and ill add your details to the main page list
x

mcubed, :hi: Welcome! I hope you have good luck with us this cycle! :flower:

Regarding cramps, I had some interesting little cramps really early on, like when I was still taking the pills. Way too early to actually be anything, so I'm not sure what they meant, but it was different. :shrug: No noticeable cramps now that I'm actually close to o'ing. :shrug: I've also had no ewcm, and I usually do by now. Anyone else have this problem?

funny you mention that because i had funny twinges not cramps but i could feel twinges on my left and right ovaries on my 4th day of taking the pills it was a strange sensation and last weekend just gone i had ewcm for about 2 days but then seemed to dry up (sorry tmi) but then i ovulated 3-4 days later x

This morning I had very mild pains in my LO (not so much pain as it was a feeling). I am on my 4th day of Clomid...... maybe the feeling is the Clomid working??? Well, let's hope anyway, fx'd :winkwink:

Lots of https://dl4.glitter-graphics.net/pub/2058/2058144oxdxlg5ts1.gif

So I know that my pill bottle said "May Cause Dizziness" but it never happened when I was taking the pills. It's now 2 days after my last pill and the world just spun. I'm sitting at my desk and the computer screen decided to look like mordern art. Anyone else have this?

I had a LOT of problems similar to that last month, and Im hoping I dont have them again. A few days after taking my last pill I started suffering from vertigo and felt very disoriented, very disconnected, like a bad hangover kind of! It lasted until a day or two after AF appeared. I thought for sure I was preggers, but sadly no. :cry:

I wish I could tell you it will let up, but mine didnt for almost two weeks. Good luck!!!:flower:

hello ladies,
may i join?im currently on my 3rd clomid cycle(didnt even think it will go this far)
ive been diagnosed with PCOS in Nov after TTC since Jan 2010.i had bad symptoms with my first cycle,then the last 2 only extreme hot flashes,i ovulated early this cycle on CD10 or 11,so i guess im 12DPO today.
FX for all of us

:dust:

I cant wait to start my second round of clomid next week! And ill make sure i dont miss out this month! :lol:

Hope your all good :) xx

I haven't had any dizziness or vision problems, but I read it can be a side effect. Isn't it interesting that we had all of these "feelings"...not cramps, but little twinges like mini-cramps on and off. I'm trying really hard to pinpoint which ovary they're coming from, but it seems to be both. Shoot! Do I have an egg coming down BOTH tubes?! :rofl:

I haven't had any dizziness or vision problems, but I read it can be a side effect. Isn't it interesting that we had all of these "feelings"...not cramps, but little twinges like mini-cramps on and off. I'm trying really hard to pinpoint which ovary they're coming from, but it seems to be both. Shoot! Do I have an egg coming down BOTH tubes?! :rofl:

So, I was doing some research on this (since I am home alone and bored, lol) and found that little twinges are very common for those taking Clomid especially CD's 6-7. It is also more common if this is a first cycle with Clomid.

:happydance: I will just assume it's my system getting back on track!!!

mabel, a sign as in...we're ovulating? Or just a symptom and it doesn't mean anything? Interesting.

This morning I had very mild pains in my LO (not so much pain as it was a feeling). I am on my 4th day of Clomid...... maybe the feeling is the Clomid working??? Well, let's hope anyway, fx'd :winkwink:

Lots of https://dl4.glitter-graphics.net/pub/2058/2058144oxdxlg5ts1.gif

I had similar on-and-off pains too that kinda tapered off today (4th pill tonight)..I hope you're right, maybe it's just our ovaries kick-starting! :thumbup:

Mcubed10 - I've had hot flashes too. It looks like other ladies have had them also while taking Clomid. Don't ya just hate the split second rise in 20 degrees :haha:

Have any of you had scans to see how big your follicles are? Can you tell me something about that? What exactly are they looking for? What cd did you do it on? Are they able to know if you are about to ovulate, or how many eggs you have, etc.?

I'm wondering why my doc didn't schedule a scan for me, since it's my first round of Clomid?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->