**Clomid Girls** ~ Updated ~ 11 BFP'S AND COUNTING!!

Cranberry, unfortunately, I have preggo symptoms EVERY cycle, which ticks me off! :growlmad: Of course, AF comes right on time. I've learned my lesson not to read into the symptoms because "they" all say pregnancy and AF symptoms are very similar. 7 dpo MIGHT be implantation going on...could be nothing, too. I don't want to burst your bubble, but I was crushed when I first had pregnancy symptoms and no bfp.

Nlz, are you temping? That along with opks and other ovulation predictors is good because you can confirm when you actually o'ed. Then, in the future (of course, we hope we won't need to worry about future cycles! :winkwink:), you'll know how long after the positives you actually o. I always get the positive opks first thing in the morning, and then a temp spike the next day, so I must have a short surge. I also have fade in patterns, where I have faint lines that get darker and darker until a positive. I'm not actually doing opks this cycle, just for a poas break. :haha:

rosababy no i'm not temping yet its my first month using the opk's as my doctor at the fertility clinic advised me to use them to see if it picks any peaks or possitive opk's up but all these twinges and cramping ive never had before with previous cycles as i wasnt ovulating so im pritty sure the clomid is doing the right job well fingers crossed they are. Ill prob start temping next cycle if i dont get my bfp this month :) x

nlz, this is my first cycle in 10 cycles NOT to use opks! Doc told me not to temp either, but I simply could not give up opks and temping cold turkey like that! :haha: I'm too afraid I'll think I o'ed and not really, and miss bd'ing. Although, I do miss the "heads up" that I'm about to o with the opks. If I'm not preggo after this cycle, I'll use them next cycle.

i know what you mean i think having the opk's and temping you are more wiser of when and if you ovulate as it confirms it for you and especially knowing when to time having :sex: i am more possitive using the opks now they can be stressful at times ive heard but a break now and again wont do any harm im sure! (i dont think i could go without them now) lol x

rosababy no i'm not temping yet its my first month using the opk's as my doctor at the fertility clinic advised me to use them to see if it picks any peaks or possitive opk's up but all these twinges and cramping ive never had before with previous cycles as i wasnt ovulating so im pritty sure the clomid is doing the right job well fingers crossed they are. Ill prob start temping next cycle if i dont get my bfp this month :) x

Hello nlz2468, I totally agree with your theory and hope that my twinges are signs the Clomid is working too. I didn't O'v in the past and never had these twinges, now I am getting them with this cycle of Clomid :) I will cross my fingers for me and toes for you :winkwink:

nlz, it is very hard to not be using opks!! You know how I feel now, huh?! It's fun to see a positive on ANY stick! :haha:

mabel, how long have you been ttc? Do you temp?

Come on POAS! :D

LOL! Is this directed towards me? :haha: It's probably too late now, since I'm o'ing today or tomorrow...I do have one opk left...maybe I'll pee on it tomorrow! Give me something to look forward to. :haha:

Im not sure if Im having PMT symptoms or preg symptoms. I have no idea if I ever ovulated in the past, everything I tested said I didnt last year at least so I dont have much to compare to.

Jan and Feb I definately ovulated and Im having similar symptoms at similar dpo. I just started feeling sick this evening again(was also sick mid last night) and was exactly the same last month at 7dpo. Have sore boobs and am super grumpy and weepy too, but those are more classic signs of AF being due I think.

Anyone have similar on non-pregnant ovulatory cycles?

I did last cycle, but it was def. another annovulatory cycle for me...AF didn't show until CD 66 - totally not normal for me to go that long! But, I've had other normal cycles that I could've swore I was preggers and I wasn't :( Hopefully, that's not the case for you fx'd...when are you gonna test?

I am on my 2nd cycle useing Clomid, I will be testing tommarow and Monday. If they are a BFN then I will be on my 3rd cycle with a different dose.

cd19 for me today still having twinges on my left side around my ovaries :) i have never had any of these feelings of twinges and crampings before in any previous cycles i do believe clomid is working some wonders on my ovaries lets just hope it works wonders on getting me a :bfp: FX

well im going to have :sex: one last time tonight then me and the OH are going to have a relaxing break and enjoy! lol we are so exhusted with all this baby dancing we have been having :sex: regularly from cd11 til cd19 (except cd17 we were too tired) so it will be nice to have a break from it all :)

well my fingers are very much crossed for the this weeks testers :) i cant wait to see them :bfp:'s girls good luck cranberry and katertots i will be thinking about you! x

nlz... i would love to be added to the official list on the first page!

Im on my second cycle of Clomid 50mg, testing 26th. Thanks!!!

mrshanna no problem hun your all updated now :) x

Hiya,
Can i be added again? After last months bfn im praying this month will be my bfp!
Second round of clomid 100mg testing 28th March - fx!!
xx

no problem babygirlhall you've been updated :) x

Nlz can you restart me? AF just came today. So its cycle 2 of clomid, testing April 5.

Katertots sorry the :witch: arrived i hope you get that :bfp: next month. Your details have now been updated x

:witch:
Nlz can you restart me? AF just came today. So its cycle 2 of clomid, testing April 5.

Im so sorry katertots:hugs:

Im right there with ya hun. I was devastated when :witch: got me. I had sooo many wierd things going on with my body around AF time I thought for sure I was preggo.

On the bright side, if youre like me, the second month of Clomid is much more laid back, because you have some idea how to expect your body to react to it. I think that will be MUCH more condusive(sp?) to conception...or atleast thats what Im telling myself!!!:haha:

:dust::dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->