**Clomid Girls** ~ Updated ~ 11 BFP'S AND COUNTING!!

nlz...i just realised your ticker says youve lost over 50 pounds!!! Holy Crap! Congratulations hun that is fantastic. I need to lose 50 and cant even lose 5!!!

Go You!!!

Yes Rosa. I am a POAS Pusher, do it do it :haha:

:rofl: I see your banner now! Okay OKAY I got some opks. This morning there was a faint line, and this afternoon it was even more faint, which could either mean my pee was diluted or the surge was yesterday. I had a temp dip today, so I def didn't o yesterday, but maybe today. :shrug: I'll keep poas-ing.

I'm about to start pulling my hair out. I started opks on cd10 I tske them at same time everyday and yest I got positive so I was thinking great cd14, I took another I'm the late evening and was negative so I was thinking great, but today I've had a lot of pain so decided to test when i got home and its 7pm and i have another positive! Hubby is away to work so I'm mega fretting, have I oed? Have I oed twice which I did when I fell pg with my oldest. Sorry for my rant anyone any ideas?

:witch:
Nlz can you restart me? AF just came today. So its cycle 2 of clomid, testing April 5.

Im so sorry katertots:hugs:

Im right there with ya hun. I was devastated when :witch: got me. I had sooo many wierd things going on with my body around AF time I thought for sure I was preggo.

On the bright side, if youre like me, the second month of Clomid is much more laid back, because you have some idea how to expect your body to react to it. I think that will be MUCH more condusive(sp?) to conception...or atleast thats what Im telling myself!!!:haha:

:dust::dust::dust:

I agree with this. I feel a lot more laid back and less anxious the 2nd time around. I totally felt like I was feeling all sorts of symptoms before AF came too. I'm guessing it's the effects of the clomid. Good luck girls! :hugs:

Lady m, maybe your body was gearing up to o but didn't, and actually did the 2nd time around. :shrug: Or maybe it was a really long surge with diluted pee in the middle, so it didn't look positive. How long was the time in between the positives? Do you temp?

I havnt been temping this cycle. I tested at 12noon yest then around 10pm. When ttc my eldest I didn't use opks it was all scans and bloodtests. I took one cycle of clomid last year and only had pos opk on cd14. just gonna have to wait and see now

mrshanna thanks hun! its not been easy im craving chocolate sooo bad LOL :haha:
i think it was a kick in the bum for me as my doc said i wasnt ovulating and it was prob down to the fact i was overweight so i needed to do it for the sake of being able to concieve. It's been 4months on this diet now got another 2months to go then i should be at my goal (hopefully).
I will do anything to help me in my journey to becoming a mother :)

Just hope it pays off in the end and i can get my bfp soon :) i am already happy with my progress as i am ovulating again now and having regular cycles so that must be a good sign hay? x

nlz, congrats on the weight loss!! I know it makes a big difference in the ttc process, so I hope you have good luck soon! Are you doing weight watchers? I lost a bunch of weight on that, too. It works well, and I've kept it off for several years now.

rosababy yes i'm doing the weight watchers diet its fantastic and lovley meals too! :)

well not much of an update today me and OH had one last go at the :sex: last night but thats it now its cd20 for me today cbfm monitor and cheap opks have now all gone back to negitive so its just the waiting game now! roll on the 2WW! :) hows everyone feeling today? x

rosababy yes i'm doing the weight watchers diet its fantastic and lovley meals too! :)

well not much of an update today me and OH had one last go at the :sex: last night but thats it now its cd20 for me today cbfm monitor and cheap opks have now all gone back to negitive so its just the waiting game now! roll on the 2WW! :) hows everyone feeling today? x

Yes, congrats NLZ! That is certainly a great accomplishment and in only 4 months?! :thumbup: Good luck on the 2ww...hope you get your :bfp:

Just wrapped up my 50mg, fx'd it worked. Feeling much better now than I did when I started the meds..now on to the :sex: yay!

How's everyone else been?

Hey everyone. My OPKs are *finally* heading towards being positive. I think i'll get a positive either tonight or tomorrow. Thing is, my donor is away until Thursday, how frustrating!!! Looks like i wasted a month of clomid! :growlmad:

Hey everyone. My OPKs are *finally* heading towards being positive. I think i'll get a positive either tonight or tomorrow. Thing is, my donor is away until Thursday, how frustrating!!! Looks like i wasted a month of clomid! :growlmad:

Bad timing, im sorry :(

mechanica you never know you may in fact ovulate thursday, keep faith hun fingers crossed your egg or egg's dont pop out until thursday! x

Mechanica, you never know...if you get your positive tomorrow, you could o on thursday morning. I'm sorry about that bad timing! :wacko:

Well clomid definitely dried up my cm. Absolutely no ewcm or watery this cycle, which is a bummer. I'm using preseed, but I'd like to have the real stuff! I keep getting faint lines on my opks, which means I'm either fading in or out. I woke up totally expecting a temp spike, but didn't get one, which was weird. We dtd this morning (actually had to set an alarm!) because we won't see each other for the rest of the day, and we'll dtd tomorrow night, so I think we're covered (in addition to Saturday night). Soooo...just sitting around, bd'ing and waiting for a temperature spike. :coffee:

I'll probably have to reschedule my cd21 test, huh? I'm already cd16 with no O yet. What would you all do? Reschedule for 7 dpo?

I would wait until 7dpo for the test. The only reason they say 21 days is because thats the 'norm' I had my 21 day today at cd28. My first lots of blood tests, they repeated the 21 day tests every 7 days until I got my period - that was a lot of blood tests...

For all of you ladies with multiple positive opks...I had 2-3 days of positive opks last month with Clomid. Normally I have a very short surge, and sometimes would actually miss it. So I think it's just the Clomid. I think you just have to wait until they get light again and/or you get a temp spike.

I just took my last Clomid Saturday night and had my first hot flash ever yesterday. LOL. On to scans and bloodwork tomorrow (and starting to BD!)!

For all of you ladies with multiple positive opks...I had 2-3 days of positive opks last month with Clomid. Normally I have a very short surge, and sometimes would actually miss it. So I think it's just the Clomid. I think you just have to wait until they get light again and/or you get a temp spike.

I just took my last Clomid Saturday night and had my first hot flash ever yesterday. LOL. On to scans and bloodwork tomorrow (and starting to BD!)!:thumbup:

Hey all...im on cd14 today, and another faint line on the ovulation test (dr told me to try on cd14-16) so i called and spoke to the nurse and asked if i should still ttc anyway even though the negative ovulation test and she said yes. So we did but im bummed, hoping i get my positive ovulation test this week. I went to this website that it has an ovulation calender for clomid users, it asked the first day i took clomid and and it told me i could possible ovulate til the end of this week, so im going to try testing everyday!...i just keep hoping!

DH and I started our week of :sex: so we can catch that egg when it decides to show itself. DH works the 3rd shift Tuesdays through Friday so he said he'd be waking me up every morning when he gets home. I see a week of little sleep and no coffee, which means I should be just lovely at work!:haha:

Yea, im just going to keep testing and keep ttc, i just really wish i got a positive test! but im just going to keep at it.
rosababy, yea i would just reschedule for 7dpo...thats what im going to do since its one of my days to ttc and im negative i was planning on testing next week but now i am probably going to move it back and hope i ovulate sometimes this week then i can go from there...i also have tons of tests extra sensitive and regular so knowing me idk i will prob test way too early...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->