**Clomid Girls** ~ Updated ~ 11 BFP'S AND COUNTING!!

Mechanica, you never know...if you get your positive tomorrow, you could o on thursday morning. I'm sorry about that bad timing! :wacko:

Well clomid definitely dried up my cm. Absolutely no ewcm or watery this cycle, which is a bummer. I'm using preseed, but I'd like to have the real stuff! I keep getting faint lines on my opks, which means I'm either fading in or out. I woke up totally expecting a temp spike, but didn't get one, which was weird. We dtd this morning (actually had to set an alarm!) because we won't see each other for the rest of the day, and we'll dtd tomorrow night, so I think we're covered (in addition to Saturday night). Soooo...just sitting around, bd'ing and waiting for a temperature spike. :coffee:

I'll probably have to reschedule my cd21 test, huh? I'm already cd16 with no O yet. What would you all do? Reschedule for 7 dpo?

I was worried about that side effect of Clomid, but my doc. prescribed me Estrace (CD2-7) to take with the Clomid (CD5-9) to help with the dryness and it seems to be working great, actually haven't noticed a difference this cycle in cm. Hopefully, it'll continue to work! :)

In regards to the bloodwork, does it take 7 days for Ov to show up in bloodwork?

Valentines, I'm not sure why it 7 dpo is "the" day for the progesterone blood test...maybe because implantation happens a lot around or on that day?? Not sure. :shrug: I asked my doc about clomid drying up the cm, and he was like eh, cm is overrated. :saywhat: I was like ummm...okay....he was like a lot of women do the Robittussin thing ( I have no idea how to spell that, I've tried like 6 ways and too lazy to look it up :haha:) but don't worry about doing that either. And that was the end of it. So I've been using preseed and I hope that's all I need.

Doodles, I honestly think I must have missed my surge. I usually have good luck catching it, but oh well. I'll wait for a temp spike.

sportymom, can you post a link to that website you mentioned?

Rosababy, here you go... hope it helps you!
https://www.babymed.com/tools/clomid-ovulation-calculator

Thanks, sporty! I just checked my dates, and I'm right in the middle, which makes me feel better. I was thinking I should have o'ed already!! But I'm still okay. Very interesting website, thanks for sharing.

yea no prob! i know my dr gave me days 14-16 to ttc, and im on day 14 with no big O yet, but it gives me hope that i have the rest of this week so im hoping it comes soon! Yea its a good website, has lots of info glad it could help!

Hi All. I finally got a peak on CBFM this morning so expect to ov tonight/tomorrow with any luck. I will therefore be expecting AF by Thursday 24th March. Hopefully she doesn't turn up. Its my birthday on the 17th March so it would be an amazing late birthday present!

Lamburai1703 thats great news! i was so happy when i got my peak on my cbfm as it was the first time EVER getting a peak! Well good luck hun hope you catch that eggy in the next 24-36hours :) x

I have great news!! Just came back from my cd 14 ultrasound and I have TWO mature eggies!! One is 18.9 and the other was 23! She also gave me an hcg injection for the first time so I'm excited about that too :)

Yey. What does the hcg shot do? Heard of it but my dr didn't mention it at all

I'm actually not sure! I think it just ensures that the eggs pop out? Anyone know?

Tracey thats brilliant news! I never got a hcg shot when i went for my 12th day scan :( so i dont know if thats because my eggs wernt mature enough like yours but she said i was making good progress oooohh wish i had the hcg shot now :( anyway hun good luck and go catch that egg soon :) xx

I have great news!! Just came back from my cd 14 ultrasound and I have TWO mature eggies!! One is 18.9 and the other was 23! She also gave me an hcg injection for the first time so I'm excited about that too :)

That's awesome!! Twins...? :winkwink: I know someone else asked, but what does the hcg shot do? I've also heard of it, but don't know what it means.

I got my +opk this morning! Kind of late, but that's okay I'll take it! Bd tonight and hope for a temp spike tomorrow. :happydance:

congrats on ur + Rosababy...im still getting my negative...im on cd15...so hopefully tomorrow or it comes late, i done care just come!...

congrats on ur + Rosababy...im still getting my negative...im on cd15...so hopefully tomorrow or it comes late, i done care just come!...

I'm on cd17, so it's definitely not too late for you. I just typed out what cd are you on and then I read your message again. :haha: You need a ticker!

I actually looked back at my old cycles, and it seems that I alternate between cd 15 and cd 17 for o, and this time was slated for cd 17, so I guess I'm right on schedule! I was just hoping for a shorter waiting time, but whatever. I'll take it!

I know i want a ticker! but when i tried to put it in, for some reason it didnt work!..what section do i put the ticker in??

also what time are you taking your opks? i have been doing in the early a.m., except yesterday did morning & night and got the same result. Ugh my darkest line i had was on cd10 (but still wasnt positive) now they all seem so light or medium...was yours light before you got your +?

I know i want a ticker! but when i tried to put it in, for some reason it didnt work!..what section do i put the ticker in??

also what time are you taking your opks? i have been doing in the early a.m., except yesterday did morning & night and got the same result. Ugh my darkest line i had was on cd10 (but still wasnt positive) now they all seem so light or medium...was yours light before you got your +?

I think you can click on any of our tickers and it'll take you to the website. Otherwise, try www.tickerfactory.com let's see if that link works. From there, they'll explain how you can share it. Copy/paste it into your signature from your control panel (user cp).

I take mine in the afternoon until I get faint lines. Then I start peeing on sticks like every 3 hours! :haha: I usually get my positive first thing in the morning. And yes, they're light and fade in until a positive. However, I can have a darker faint line and then later in the day a lighter one and then a positive the next day. :shrug: I think it's because my urine is too diluted at night.

ok great, lets see if this works! well you gave me hope that it can happen even later than my ttc dates, i mean mine are cd14-16 & like i said so far nothing yet...the days up to you + what did your lines look like?

ugh my ticker didnt work as planned so im going to try again! lol

ok there we go...now i have a ticker!...so lets see if that change brings me luck!...we shall see..im going to test later in the day too just to make sure theres no action that im missing!

ok great, lets see if this works! well you gave me hope that it can happen even later than my ttc dates, i mean mine are cd14-16 & like i said so far nothing yet...the days up to you + what did your lines look like?

Nice ticker! Here is a link to my opks from a few cycles ago. You can see how they fade in.

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-groups/456638-those-ttc-together-stick-together-141.html

It's about halfway down the page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->