**Clomid Girls** ~ Updated ~ 11 BFP'S AND COUNTING!!

I'm so sorry that clomid isn't working well for you. Have you had the :spermy: checked? I only seem to have mild cramping throughout the cycle and hot flashes. They were annoying, but manageable. I went on for low progesterone, and my progesterone had more than doubled this cycle, so my doc said it worked! I didn't have follicle scans though, so I can't help you there. I hope this cycle works for you! :hugs:

I have told them how bad I was feeling, hot flushes, increased appetite, headaches, pains in tummy, feeling sick etc. They just said it was normal.

I have paid for 4 cycles worth so next month will be last, although I am allowed up to 6 months in total if I wish to continue.
I really thought they would of worked by now. This month I only had one follicle measuring 17. So they have increased my dose next month.

The time between ovulating and the date you can do a preg test just seems to drag on forever!
How are things going for you on them?:hugs:

Secretely stalking this thread :blush:

I also had follicles that were not maturing and was put on Clomid. They grew a little but I noticed that when I started taking Metformin, they grew quite a bit and much faster then without. I am not sure if this was a coincidence though :haha:

I have told them how bad I was feeling, hot flushes, increased appetite, headaches, pains in tummy, feeling sick etc. They just said it was normal.

I have paid for 4 cycles worth so next month will be last, although I am allowed up to 6 months in total if I wish to continue.
I really thought they would of worked by now. This month I only had one follicle measuring 17. So they have increased my dose next month.

The time between ovulating and the date you can do a preg test just seems to drag on forever!

Those are all symptoms of high progesterone! Unfortunately, it's probably not the Clomid doing it to you, but it's just a symptom of a good ovulation. I've had similar problems, both on and off Clomid. The reason the symptoms are worse on Clomid is because your progesterone is higher. Hopefully, you'll get your BFP and won't need another cycle, though :winkwink:

nlz- Cycle #3 for me, 50 mg, testing April 22nd.

Apparently, the doctor wants more testing now...so I'm off to get an HSG to check that my tubes aren't blocked on Thursday morning...and DH has to get get a SA. I'm slightly freaked out about this procedure....Anyone else had this done??

:hi: girls joining you took my 100mg clomid yesterday hope i get my bfp 1st cycle x x x

Those are all symptoms of high progesterone! Unfortunately, it's probably not the Clomid doing it to you, but it's just a symptom of a good ovulation. I've had similar problems, both on and off Clomid. The reason the symptoms are worse on Clomid is because your progesterone is higher. Hopefully, you'll get your BFP and won't need another cycle, though :winkwink:

Why do say it's probably not the clomid doing it to her? I was put on clomid to raise my progesterone, so indirectly, it probably is the clomid...all good signs, though! I have these symptoms, too. LOOOONG luteal phase, which is totally annoying, but also because of the high progesterone, probably.

nlz- Cycle #3 for me, 50 mg, testing April 22nd.

Apparently, the doctor wants more testing now...so I'm off to get an HSG to check that my tubes aren't blocked on Thursday morning...and DH has to get get a SA. I'm slightly freaked out about this procedure....Anyone else had this done??

Good to get the tests done, though. Start crossing some things off the list. My dh got his SA this morning. We get results tomorrow. Haven't had a hsg though. I've heard it's not too bad.

:hi: girls joining you took my 100mg clomid yesterday hope i get my bfp 1st cycle x x x

Hi, caz!! :hi:

Secretely stalking this thread :blush:

I also had follicles that were not maturing and was put on Clomid. They grew a little but I noticed that when I started taking Metformin, they grew quite a bit and much faster then without. I am not sure if this was a coincidence though :haha:

Hi, Mabel! Glad to hear you have some big follicles! Hopefully it'll lead to a nice big bfp. :flower:

hey all!!! I will be taking 50mg my first cycle! I am starting to get anxious :wacko: to take it, I have an ultrasound one week from today to make sure that I have no more cyst on my uterus, and then I will start :happydance:, it has been one long 18 months!!! But I must say trying has been a lot of fun :sex: I will test early May! Add me to the list!

Hey Ladies! I just wanted to let you all know how wonderful you've been and how much I appreciated the support and advice. I'm going to be taking a month off from everything...including here. I'm just going to take a well deserved break. I can't do my first IUI until May so I figured I should go into it with a fresh mind set. Good luck to you all! I'll be back in May.

:hugs: - Kristin

Hey Ladies! I just wanted to let you all know how wonderful you've been and how much I appreciated the support and advice. I'm going to be taking a month off from everything...including here. I'm just going to take a well deserved break. I can't do my first IUI until May so I figured I should go into it with a fresh mind set. Good luck to you all! I'll be back in May.

Kristin. :hugs: We'll miss you, but we understand. Sometimes, taking a break is all it takes. I hope you come back refreshed and rested. :friends:

Hope you have a relaxing time off :hugs: Like Rosa said, we understand, but we'll miss you!

familyready - Welcome :hi: Good luck on your ultrasound! :dust:

Nlz - Did you find something to keep yourself busy yet? :winkwink:

:hi: caz & bob, familyready ive added both your details to the list hope you get your bfp's

iprayforbump - i know exactly how you feel hun and understand you want to take a break and i believe a break is always best :thumbup:

take a rest and look after yourself put your feet up :coffee:

we will all be here when you come back and will be thinking of you :hugs:

ValentinesGal - not found anything to keep me busy at the moment ive been helping my farther for the past 5 days in the garden as the weather has been beautiful but now i have nothing to do :sleep: i'm sure ill find something :thumbup: how are you?

xx

nlz thanks for the updated list.
I'm glad that you don't have a lot of nausea and your scan is only 9 days away.
It's so exciting!! Did you have follow up scans around ovulation? If so, how many eggs were there? Do you have a feeling that there is more than one? :)

Kristin:hugs:. Im with ya hun. Im taking a Clomid break myself. Relax and enjoy the break!

hi mona! no problem with the updated list like to keep everyone in the know :)

10days til scan its friday next week so nervous just want to know if everythings well with bubs...

i only had a scan on my 12th day into cycle all they said was my right ovary was making good progress and left one is catching up but she never actually said how big or how many follies were there.

I was joking with OH a few times saying im having more than one but i dont know im just praying scan goes ok xxx

Congrats to all the new March BFPs!!!! Wishing you all a H&H 9 months. Yay Clomid!

Tititimes2 - congratulations to you too hun & wishing you a happy & healthy 9 months :) and FX'D for my other clomid girls to get there bfp's very soon! xxx

nlz- thanks. And 2 you too!

Praying for some April BFPs on this thread.

Still waiting for the doc to call with the SA results. :hissy: I've already called twice, and they said the doc himself has to call, and he's busy. :brat:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->