**Clomid Girls** ~ Updated ~ 11 BFP'S AND COUNTING!!

I'll be 30 in may and Dh is 35. We're TTC #1 .We've been married for 3 years. I stopped taking the pill february 2010 and this is the 13th cycle, and looks like we'll be moving onto the 14th cycle in a few days.
I really hope AF will come today or doesn't show up for like 2 weeks. Because I'll be going on a 5 day business trip on april 10th and everday AF is late I'm losing 1 day from my fertile window next cycle. If AF comes today I'll be going away at CD 17 next month. If she comes on monday I'll be going on CD 14. Arggh.. that's so frustrating! I hope and pray she'll be here today.

Well lets see. Im 34 and DH is 36. Neither one of us has been lucky enough to be blessed with any children yet. Dh and his ex wife conceived years ago, but sadly they lost the baby at around 16 weeks I think. He is very nervous about trying again, but excited at the same time. We have been NTNP for over two years, but have really been TTC for about seven months! Praying this is our month!!! Let you know in a couple days!!!:happydance:

We have used Preseed both of the cycles Ive been on Clomid, and have also been using OPKs.

I just turned 30 in January and DH 31 (turning 32 in May). We just got married last June, and neither on of us have any kids. I went of the pill in July 2010, so this is cycle 8. In addition to Clomid, we've been temping (second month), using OPKs, and Pre-seed (second month). And I think we hit every day in my fertile window this month!!

thats really interesting to read your stories ladies! I hope you get your clomid babies soon fx'ed xxx

I am the dreaded 35 and dh it 34. Neither of us have any kids that are biological. I have a number of students that call me "mom" and him "dad". I keep saying I want a kid that doesn't come to me full grown! We got married in August 2010 but I had gone off the pill at the end of May of that year. Surprisingly, we conceived on the next cycle but lost it at about 4 and 1/2 weeks. I never received a bfp but there are just somethings that show up on a pad that prove to you that you aren't just having a period.

Even on the Clomid, I haven't needed preseed. LOL I've added B50s to my pills and just added zinc, selenium, and folic acid to dh. I don't do OPKs because I think the clomid would just confuse the readings for me. I basically tell dh when fertile week and that we will BD every day. He has the libido of an 18 year old so he's not complaining!

I'm 32, and my dh is 31. Went off the pill last April, and officially started trying in June, so this is our 10th cycle off ttc. We don't have kids, never got a bfp at all, so no mc either. We've tried Maca (dh is still on it in case his :spermy: are low), pre-seed, I use progesterone cream, opks and temping. This is my first cycle on clomid, and I went on because my progesterone was so low. Dh has a SA on Monday, so I'm praying that everything is okay. I really hope that the only reason we haven't gotten preggo yet is because of my progesterone. I had a high number after the blood test this cycle, so I'm hopeful for the next few cycles.

Thanks girls! :hugs: I've settled down a bit now to chat. I still haven't officially got AF but the giant temp. dip lets me know it will be here by tomorrow. I got my hopes up yesterday when it went up. I'm just so devastated that I have hit the 1 year mark. I never thought I'd struggle, let alone for this long. I called my doctor and she called back this afternoon. She told me she thought it was time to go with IUI. The clomid works for me. I've def. Oed both rounds so I will continue to take the 50 mg. for next round and hopefully get the IUI. I may not get it this month though :cry:b/c I can't get an appt. until April 12th. I think that may be too late for this cycle. If this doesn't work I don't know what I'll do. I feel so helpless!

Im sorry iprayforbump. I truly am. My dh and I always assumed that getting pregant was going to be easy too. Why? I dont know. I guess we were just niave. And now, every cycle thats a failure, I go through the devastation all over again. I think its great that your doctor is ready and willing to schedule you for an IUI. I know thats not what any of us invision when we daydream about having a family, but hey! As long as we get our little ones we will do what we have to do!

I'm 25 and my Dh is 33. We have been married 7yrs. We have two giirls first of whom was concieved after 18plus months of clomid, metformin and I also had diatherme on my ovaries too ( looking back starting clomid at 17 was a mad idea) my eldest was a twin but sadly the other baby died aroun 11weeks into pregnancy. My youngest I was on the waiting llist to go and see the fs and had started taking metformin again when I fell pg. Ntnp for 4 years and now I'm on my second round of clomid. I was on holidays when I concieved both times so I think a week awsy is on the cards lol

Im sorry iprayforbump. I truly am. My dh and I always assumed that getting pregant was going to be easy too. Why? I dont know. I guess we were just niave. And now, every cycle thats a failure, I go through the devastation all over again. I think its great that your doctor is ready and willing to schedule you for an IUI. I know thats not what any of us invision when we daydream about having a family, but hey! As long as we get our little ones we will do what we have to do!

Thank you! I needed that! :hugs: Def. not the way I dreamed it would be... that's for sure but you're right...as long as we have our baby I will be over the moon!

Hey girls I just wanted to let you know, I saw in another threadthat babygirlhall, who has been a member of this thread, got her BFP! Yeah!

thats brilliant news ive just seen her thread in the bfp section! ive updated the main page on this thread now with her bfp! :)

AF got me this morning. My cramps were so bad they woke me up at 4:45. I had to heat up my heating pad, and eat something just so I could take some meds to go back to sleep. :sad2: Oh well. On to cycle #11, 2 of clomid. I was so hopeful for this "miracle drug" even though I knew it would probably take a few cycles. So, why am I so disappointed?

Well ladies it appears Im out as well. Ive started some nasty brown spotting. She even showed up a day early this cycle!!! ATleast she could have left me with one more day to hope.:cry:

I'm so sorry ipray. You and I are pretty much on the same schedule...I just started round 3 and will get my first IUI this time.:hugs:
My husband and I are both 28 and this will be our 10th month ttc. I had one chemical pregnancy after 6 months of trying which really sucked. Wishing everyone tons of baby dust this month :)

Well ladies it appears Im out as well. Ive started some nasty brown spotting. She even showed up a day early this cycle!!! ATleast she could have left me with one more day to hope.:cry:

Ugh. I'm sorry, mrshanna. :hugs: You don't want a late AF...gave me too much hope. On to the next cycle. Let's go have a drink. :wine:

I'm so sorry ipray. You and I are pretty much on the same schedule...I just started round 3 and will get my first IUI this time.:hugs:
My husband and I are both 28 and this will be our 10th month ttc. I had one chemical pregnancy after 6 months of trying which really sucked. Wishing everyone tons of baby dust this month :)

This is our 11th cycle...my dh gets his SA Monday, so I hope we don't have to do IUI as well, but it may be a possibility for us. Have you scheduled your appointment yet? I hope it brings you good luck. :hugs:

Girls - I'm so sorry to hear all the disappointing news...hang in there :hugs:

Rosa - I totally understand :hugs: Even though we know it can take a few cycles, we get so optimistic that we'll get it on the first round...so it just sucks when we find out we have to start over. Keep your chin up and we'll get em' next month! :flower:

NLZ - DH and I are both 25. Been TTC #1 since Sept. 2010, but dealt with a few large cysts and very irregular cycles so haven't even really had a chance until these past few months. My doc has me taking Estrace with Clomid and we just :sex: at night before bed on CD 12, 14, 16, 18, 20. I'm not temping or using OPK's since it would just stress me out since I can be a little OCD :haha: This cycle I didn't Ov and my US showed a 1" cyst that was in the process of going away and could've interfered with everything...so hopefully with that gone for this next cyle I'll have better luck! :)

Well, I'm out, too. Woke up with brown spotting...A DAY EARLY...which changed to bright red an hour later. Didn't even get a temp drop. After spending the day crying, I'm just mad now. :growlmad: At least I was able to have a glass of wine with lunch....:cry:

doodles so sorry to hear AF arrived hun but least you can enjoy a nice glass of red wine and put your feet up! dont get down just look forward to this cycle and be hopeful for next months bfp! chin up i know exactly how you you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->