**Clomid Girls** ~ Updated ~ 11 BFP'S AND COUNTING!!

So sorry everyone. hopefully next month brings us all luck!!!:hugs:

The witch seems to be very busy these days. She got me yesterday too. NLZ, can you right me for april 23rd please?
Good luck to all of us this cycle!

Sorry Lamburai, jpmystic and monalisa. :hugs: Hopefully next cycle will be lucky for us.

Hello Everyone- This is my first time posting yet I have been watching for a while. My husband and I have experienced 2 miscarriages, and we will be starting clomid next cycle, We are nervous and excited because there has been so many up and downs. Trying not to get excited. But I could really use someone to talk with and compare notes.

Hello Everyone- This is my first time posting yet I have been watching for a while. My husband and I have experienced 2 miscarriages, and we will be starting clomid next cycle, We are nervous and excited because there has been so many up and downs. Trying not to get excited. But I could really use someone to talk with and compare notes.

welcome to the forum
I'm sorry for your losses. I hope you'll have your BFP soon. We are all here to share experiences. :flower:
good luck

Sorry to hear about the witches arriving for some of you! hope next month is the month :) monalisa i have relisted you on main page! anyone else want relisting can you let me know and how long you have been on the clomid i.e 1st, 2nd or 3rd round? and what dosage in mg?

thanks girls xxx

Thanks nlz
How is your pregnancy going? Any nausea?
When is your first scan?

Hi mona everythings going well at the moment some days i feel abit nausea but its not too bad at the moment. My early scan is next friday 8th april..... very nervous. How are you? :) xx

Welcome! :hi: I'm sorry to hear about your losses. That must be so hard. I'm starting my 2nd round of clomid today. I ovluated on 100 mg last cycle, but no bfp. :shrug: Dh is getting his SA this morning, so we're praying hard that nothing is wrong with the :spermy:

How many mg are you on? Just remember that it will probably take a few cycles for it to make a baby. I started it last cycle and assumed I'd get preggo right away. I was crushed when we didn't. But it's okay...it'll happen eventually. Clomid just makes our chances better, but does not guarantee a bfp right away.

agree with you rosa! clomid might take a few cycles before you get your bfp everyones different plus with the correct timing of eggy and sperm meeting. I never thought i would get pregnant on first round of clomid and was shocked and still am about getting my bfp just praying this one sticks!

Hi familyready sorry about your mc's i had a missed mc at 10.5weeks with my first pregnancy it was an awful time to go through and your world just feels like it collapses :( one mc was bad enough for me and i couldnt bare going through the pain again so this second pregnancy is very much nerv racking im praying baby will be ok and i can finally become a mum! I know what it feels like longing for a child and having bfn's every month its horrible me and OH have been ttc for 4 years now so im praying and hoping this pregnancy runs smoothly and never give up on hope :) xx

I'm on third month of clomid, taking 1 tablet a day on cycle days 2 to 5.
Had HGC injection Friday (25th March)
On day 16 of cycle now and have had cramping and feeling emotional. Is this normal? Or could I have actually have concieved this month???

Hi babyd i experienced alot of cramping when i was taking clomid around the time i was ovulating so maybe thats what causing the cramping, i also felt emotional when taking clomid aswell. Think it would be too early to tel if its symtoms of you concieving hun when did you ovulate or due to ovulate do you know? xx

Had injection Friday 25th and that makes you ovulate between 12 and 36 hours afterwards. So would of already of ovulated. So this is why don't understand the cramping:shrug:

Did you experience this after ovulation on clomid?:flower:

Had injection Friday 25th and that makes you ovulate between 12 and 36 hours afterwards. So would of already of ovulated. So this is why don't understand the cramping:shrug:

Did you experience this after ovulation on clomid?:flower:

I didn't have the shot, but I had cramping basically throughout the entire cycle. It's one of the symptoms of clomid. :wacko:

I experienced cramping before, during and after ovulation even up until af was due i had alot of cramping xx

So neither of you had any other indication you were pregnant on Clomid until you had a :bfp:???

I hate being on clomid, its just making feel sick 24/7 but kniw it'll be worth it in the end.... hopefully. Only have 2 more cycles left on it:shrug:

xx

So neither of you had any other indication you were pregnant on Clomid until you had a :bfp:???

I hate being on clomid, its just making feel sick 24/7 but kniw it'll be worth it in the end.... hopefully. Only have 2 more cycles left on it:shrug:

xx

Well I'm not pregnant. :nope: I had little cramps most of the cycle, which was totally annoying. My major, usual AF cramps came the morning of AF. I'm sorry you're feeling so sick on clomid. It does some strange things to some ladies. Have you asked your doc if there is a different med you can try?

I have told them how bad I was feeling, hot flushes, increased appetite, headaches, pains in tummy, feeling sick etc. They just said it was normal.

I have paid for 4 cycles worth so next month will be last, although I am allowed up to 6 months in total if I wish to continue.
I really thought they would of worked by now. This month I only had one follicle measuring 17. So they have increased my dose next month.

The time between ovulating and the date you can do a preg test just seems to drag on forever!
How are things going for you on them?:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->